Page 2 of 22

Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:40 am
by Starzy
lol there's only like 2 scary parts which can make you flinch at most, but apart from that the movie isn't so great...

Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:00 pm
by Brooklyn
tonight i watch this awesome swedish movie







and later i will watch this



Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:54 pm
by LaZy
hhh brooklyn

for me today it will be : The wold of wall street

trailer -

Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:12 am
by KING SNEL
frozen!

Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:52 am
by bilkacem :3
Justin Bieber wrote:frozen!
Oh Yes Yes!! Frozen, such a good movie really funny and adventure, I'll try to watch him today

Trailer ;


Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:59 am
by bilkacem :3
LaaZy wrote:hhh brooklyn

for me today it will be : The wold of wall street

trailer -
well, i watched that video it seem borring without any kills, Blood, Adventure :) but i did liked it

Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:48 pm
by LaZy
Bilka;} wrote:
well, i watched that video it seem borring without any kills, Blood, Adventure :) but i did liked it
i downloaded it and my tv did not play it :( but aight ty for saying that now i know :)

Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:52 pm
by LaZy
Justin Bieber wrote:frozen!
Bilka;} wrote:
Justin Bieber wrote:frozen!
Oh Yes Yes!! Frozen, such a good movie really funny and adventure, I'll try to watch him today

Trailer ;

hhh haha I've seen Frozen it's good actually i even like monsters inc and ice age!

Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:44 pm
by LaZy
downloading this movie right now seems to be good
name : delivery man

trailer-

Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:00 am
by LaZy
sup! just downloaded this movie ,)

trailer -

Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:44 pm
by LaZy
looking at this movie right now, seen it before
movie name : snitch

trailer

Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:38 pm
by Edo ツ
LaaZy wrote:downloading this movie right now seems to be good
name : delivery man

trailer-

Watched this yesterday, quite good tbh :P

Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:39 pm
by LaZy
lol this movie :lol:

name : Jumanji

trailer -


Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:58 pm
by dArra;]
LaaZy wrote:lol this movie :lol:

name : Jumanji

trailer -

Looool, this video is one of the most weirdest movie what I has ever seen.... ;D

Re: which movie will you see today?

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:26 pm
by LaZy
dArra;] wrote:

Looool, this video is one of the most weirdest movie what I has ever seen.... ;D
hahaha mine to ...... ;D