[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

Talk about the movies and TV shows you love!
Decency
VIP

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Decency »

spoiler for s6e7 duh
Spoiler!
I genuinely got scared & sad for a moment as I thought Arya would really die after getting stabbed like that, the close-up shot and soundtrack was the same as pretty much all the other stab-murders so they really got me there for a second.

Can't say I'm as hyped as others when it comes to Clegane bowl though, (not saying I don't look forward to it)

Really curious what they will show us in the last episode apart from the wall going down(presumably), hoping there's something bigger

decent episode, the next 3 will be full of action for sure as the last 2 have been build-ups
flanky

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by flanky »

Who still watches this shit waste of 50 minutes... s0artacus > this shit
Waschera

Re: [SPOILERS] Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

Post by Waschera »

Changed the name of the topic so that there is no point in talking in secret. This is a GoT topic so obviously there will be spoilers from the show.

The last 2 episodes was boring. Nothing really happened except 2 reveals that has some meaning. They really have to kick it up a notch in the last 3 episodes, but that is to expected.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Btw next season will be 7 eps, last one possibly 6 as they have about 13 eps or so more eps of story to work with.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Army life

Post by Army life »

when ep8 will relase btw guys:(((( i hope season 7 cames soon
Fbi law enforcment
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Sunday/Monday depening on where you live, its out on hbo 3:00 AM on monday so around that time it should be able to be streamed and downloaded around 4 am
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Have u seen the preview for episode 9? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOzsR8Pk3TE
I am hoping for one of the dragons to join the fight... What do u think?
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

So, about the latest episode, any thoughts?

In my opinion it was a decent episode, the outcome wasn't that hard to figure out.
I just hope we get a great season finale, since they have been "building up" the last couple of episodes I'm assuming ALOT will happen.
Spoiler!
Man is Rickon dumb, running straight (No surprise what would happen to him though)
Preview for season finale.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

It wasn't an amazing episode as you said yourself what would happen was all really too predictable, but at the same time it was the best one of the season imo.

As for Rickon dying, he didn't really serve a purpose so this would be the first time he did; I feel like there wasn't much for him to do so him dying was easy to predict, after Snow got resurrected and that he hasn't yet fulfilled his role unlike Ramsay it wasn't hard to guess who'd die.

As for Rickon running straight, yes true it was "stupid" but he's not very experienced in fighting and he was probably frightened he probably just had hope Snow would reach him with impeccable timing. People do crucial mistakes despite knowing they are in hindsight, under extreme pressure stuff like that happens. Despite me predicting his death and being sure about it even I had hope when Snow got really close to him, just for it to be shattered in the end. I didn't like how vague the result could have been based on Ramsay's decision, because the only reason Sansa's prediction became true about not being able to get Rickon back at all was Rickon's own fault for not playing it a bit smarter by not running straight.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

The fight was really amazing, thought every thing was top-notch quality and it was so incredibly intense. The only problem I had was that Ramsey went down so easily after having such a big role for the past 3-4 seasons. The Jon walking toward him part, not the dog part of course. It didn't quite satisfy me, but everything else was really stunning. Hope we get an ever better finale!
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Been a bit disappointed of GoT lately. Episode 6 and 7 were boring. Basically just fillers to the story with no real action in them. Then episode 8 and now 9 was way to predictable. Sat there with feeling of just get to the end of the episode already. Can't say anything about the action in episode 9 though and how ramsay died was also a nice way to do it.

just getting ready for the massive cliffhanger in the next episode. My guess whitewalkers climbing the wall.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

more like destroy it
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Okay wow, really expected some night's king/Wall action and I never even thought of Cersei ending up on the throne holy shit.... Didn't expect Arya either but that was awesome, I just hope Jon finds out his parents were asap next season.. FUUUUCK

Return to “Movies/TV Shows”