View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:24 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

#1 Post why the admins and members are deleting replys that they doesnt like it?
i discover that everytime some one write or make a comment that he blaming the admins or tell tthem that they are not doing thier job or smth like that hes reply or hes comment or hes topic always get deleted?

Is that because the admins they are scare of the truth or they dont like that everyone will know the truth about what happend to the community and that shes completly dead and abandoned?

-we want to know the truth !!!

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:29 pm
Friend of the Community

#2 Post Re: why the admins and members are deleting replys that they doesnt like it?
it depends on the nature of the comment, i dont think admins delete constructive criticism

"fuck admins useless shits" - not constructive; not surprised if they get deleted

"the admins are inactive, they don't do what they're meant to do and it's frustrating nobody is putting in effort" -- constructive, still useless tho and can get boring but doubt these get deleted

"why don't you set up a task each admin has to do on a daily basis even in small doses" - suggestions, and quite useful for both parties - definitely woulnd't get deleted.

it's all about the intention, some posts are just deliberately worsening the atmosphere

The posts you're on about, was it one of yours? What did it say and under what context? I can give you my opinion of whether it was good to delete or not, if you care to listen :)

- Benjamin Franklin

Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:45 am

#3 Post Re: why the admins and members are deleting replys that they doesnt like it?
That subject was last relevant in 2018 (or 17) when this anime pfp cunt (hypocrocy, I know) I forgot the nickname of (he was admin before he suddenly dissapeared, serves him right) took over and did exactly that.

Now though, almost all of us seem to have moved on.

Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:12 pm
neonDragon Admin

#4 Post Re: why the admins and members are deleting replys that they doesnt like it?
ND RIP wrote:
i discover that everytime some one write or make a comment that he blaming the admins or tell tthem that they are not doing thier job or smth like that hes reply or hes comment or hes topic always get deleted?

Is that because the admins they are scare of the truth or they dont like that everyone will know the truth about what happend to the community and that shes completly dead and abandoned?

-we want to know the truth !!!

I deleted your post because it simply did not comply with our forum rules, and it was pure bs. On top of that your account is permanently banned.

Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:32 pm
neonDragon Admin

#5 Post Re: why the admins and members are deleting replys that they doesnt like it?
Your main account was added to the moderated group and now you're evading that with this account, I'll delete this account, you're only allowed to use your main account (fox beard). Stop spamming applications and unban requests,, if you wanna discuss anything you're free to do so here, idm you shit talking us, just do it where it should be done and not on others unban requests.
I'll leave this thread open, again you're only allowed to use your main account to post.
EDIT: ah nvm zaptor already banned this one.

Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]