Bragging thread

Cool atmosphere, jokes, fun, bullshit, spam all comes in here!
Coki

Re: Bragging thread

Post by Coki »

i can sing, and nobody can sing better than me :3
𝕷𝖔𝖙 𝕺𝖋 π•»π–—π–Žπ–‰π–Š π•Ήπ–”π–œ, 𝕹𝖔𝖙 π•°π–“π–”π–šπ–Œπ– π•·π–”π–žπ–†π–‘π–™π–ž.
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

Coki wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:43 am
i can sing, and nobody can sing better than me :3
Proof or lies
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Coki

Post by Coki »

Lucius wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:02 am
Proof or lies
Contact me on discord, or in the game while I'm CT, I'll surely sing it for you XD
𝕷𝖔𝖙 𝕺𝖋 π•»π–—π–Žπ–‰π–Š π•Ήπ–”π–œ, 𝕹𝖔𝖙 π•°π–“π–”π–šπ–Œπ– π•·π–”π–žπ–†π–‘π–™π–ž.
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

You might not know but we used to have a guy playing here called ~z0ne which was later known as emilitooo . Well, he doesn't play here anymore but he was really active in the war team and professional side of the community. He won't be bragging here anytime soon but I'll brag his ass for him. He ended up being the first World Champion of Smite, the Hi-Rez game. Just a fun fact that you can become anything you want as long as you push through.

Spoiler!
Image Image
Sloth
nD* Jail Member

Post by Sloth »

Jumps7yl3r wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:12 am
You might not know but we used to have a guy playing here called ~z0ne which was later known as emilitooo . Well, he doesn't play here anymore but he was really active in the war team and professional side of the community. He won't be bragging here anytime soon but I'll brag his ass for him. He ended up being the first World Champion of Smite, the Hi-Rez game. Just a fun fact that you can become anything you want as long as you push through.

Spoiler!
Damn! Just like dafran became one the worlds best Overwatch players. Insanse to see people from here grow ALOT
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Spoiler!
https://smite-esports.gamepedia.com/Emilitoo that him I'm assuming then, did not expect him to look like that at all! He was a cool but quiet guy haha.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

Wow
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Shadi wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:03 pm

Spoiler!
https://smite-esports.gamepedia.com/Emilitoo that him I'm assuming then, did not expect him to look like that at all! He was a cool but quiet guy haha.
Yep, that is him , i remember when I played with him and mange Smite...it was ... cool as hell
Image Image

Return to β€œSpam”