recording demos...

sprkR.

recording demos...

Post by sprkR. »

it became hard to collect evidences since we need to record manually, i prefer for servers to have HLTV service which lets them watched out 24/7.

or even it might not be, then we go for a plugin that starts recording demos automatic ( example : jailnD.dem ).

Edit : i didn't explain my point clearly at beginning, meant to say that every player is joining to have fun not to be a camera-man and recording whole time.
Last edited by sprkR. on Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Re: recording demos...

Post by zapt0r »

I think we need to redefine the meaning of "hard". I do not find it hard to type "record "name" " in console when I join the server.

I would replace hard with laziness in this case.
These users thanked the author zapt0r for the post:
sprkR.
Regards,
zapt0r
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

zapt0r wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:37 pm
I think we need to redefine the meaning of "hard". I do not find it hard to type "record "name" " in console when I join the server.

I would replace hard with laziness in this case.
+1 but some times people like they don't record when they join the serrver and Some times they got fked and they didn't start recoding
Image <--- English 2020...
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Huh? sprkr, first you post a new topic then ur saying maybe hltv service would help to put it in the server after that zaptor just points out that it isnt hard and its just laziness then you like his post?????

Hella confused i don't get it what is the point of making a new topic then? Just record the whole map and point out the time where you get freekilled?
Like honestly i think ur scared of zaptor or something lmao, its like asking for something and the admin says no then ur shushing like cmon its just a humanbeing like us nothing special except he got powers in agame.. bruh im just saying like no offence but i found this very special lol

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

SNap wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:14 am
Huh? sprkr, first you post a new topic then ur saying maybe hltv service would help to put it in the server after that zaptor just points out that it isnt hard and its just laziness then you like his post?????

Hella confused i don't get it what is the point of making a new topic then? Just record the whole map and point out the time where you get freekilled?
Like honestly i think ur scared of zaptor or something lmao, its like asking for something and the admin says no then ur shushing like cmon its just a humanbeing like us nothing special except he got powers in agame.. bruh im just saying like no offence but i found this very special lol
Well it is possible that he just realized that it is pure laziness and changed his mind and therefore did thank him for that. Also Zaptor is no human, he is a freaking alien.

And is it something new for you that people reply to topics and as soon an admin replies it rains thank you's. But it could be bcs the way they reply are more on point and written well, which could be the reason it happens. Who knows it?!

Sprkr just asked if it is possible to add HLTV and he is not the only one who asked for it, he just missed that it happend multiple times before him and that we said we wont add i back. His topic itself has his right to get asked, don't see a prob at it.

I found your reply special too, as if you hold a grudge against admins :D
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
sprkR.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:11 pm
SNap wrote:

Well it is possible that he just realized that it is pure laziness and changed his mind and therefore did thank him for that. Also Zaptor is no human, he is a freaking alien.

And is it something new for you that people reply to topics and as soon an admin replies it rains thank you's. But it could be bcs the way they reply are more on point and written well, which could be the reason it happens. Who knows it?!

Sprkr just asked if it is possible to add HLTV and he is not the only one who asked for it, he just missed that it happend multiple times before him and that we said we wont add i back. His topic itself has his right to get asked, don't see a prob at it.

I found your reply special too, as if you hold a grudge against admins :D
Nah nah nah don't get me wrong got nothing to do with the admins, chill peoples but im getting that feeling that some of our players are scared of them LOL,
Yeah maybe he realized that hes just to lazy afterwards lol, i think this topic can be locked also cuz it aint gonna work innit

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
sprkR.

Post by sprkR. »

SNap wrote:

zero already explained to you (thanking an answer of my question).
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:11 pm
Well it is possible that he just realized that it is pure laziness and changed his mind and therefore did thank him for that.
also "thank" isnt same as "like"
Last edited by sprkR. on Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

sprkR. wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:39 pm
also "thank" isnt same as "like"
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Everyhing has been said and explained. Gonna lock this topic.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]

Return to “Trash”