Po!Nt

Playboy

Po!Nt

Post by Playboy »

After the recent departure of our dearly beloved point, a message was posted to the steam activity feed by apparently his father, I hope some of you can check it out as it has information as to the disease he had and some support in this hard time.

If you want to access the steam activity feed here you go:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/my/home/

SosA

Re: Po!Nt

Post by SosA »

Happy birthday! Janet da bul
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
SCARFACE

Post by SCARFACE »

Can I please get a screenshot or something that link leads me to my steam profile
Playboy

Post by Playboy »

The message:

Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Reading the cause of death brought back memories that I wish I wouldve forgotten.

I truly hope you're in a better place Point, I'm sorry your last years here were pain that can't be put to words, but I pray you managed to find happiness out of some moments during the way. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Rest well
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

This one did hit me so hard, I couldn't believe what I read. I read it when I was in hospital and it took me some days to get rid of a deep sadness. Point, wherever you are my beloved friend, I hope you will only see and feel good now. Free from all that pain and stress you had to suffer about. You will be never forgotten by me!!! One of my first close friends I met in nD, even when i write now it makes me so damn crazy sad again and I simply ask myself "Why, just why?"

I wish your family deep down from my heart the best and that they carry you with them in their heart as the great son and man you have been. Rest in Peace ma man ad very good friend, make god take care of your soul now and let you be free :cry:
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Conor McGregor

Post by Conor McGregor »

brother i just found out that you passed away i really love you brother we have been through a lot of things together we trolled members and admins brother sorry i found out so late otherwise i would write the message straight away but i literally just came behind brother i love you a lot sleep in peace your brother randy orton :crying-blue: :crying-blue: :crying-blue:
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Rip best friend po!nt :( Godbless you and ur family brother. See you in the other world!!

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

(اللَّهُمَّ، اغْفِرْ له وَارْحَمْهُ، وَاعْفُ عنْه وَعَافِهِ، وَأَكْرِمْ نُزُلَهُ، وَوَسِّعْ مُدْخَلَهُ، وَاغْسِلْهُ بمَاءٍ وَثَلْجٍ وَبَرَدٍ، وَنَقِّهِ مِنَ الخَطَايَا كما يُنَقَّى الثَّوْبُ الأبْيَضُ مِنَ الدَّنَسِ، وَأَبْدِلْهُ دَارًا خَيْرًا مِن دَارِهِ، وَأَهْلًا خَيْرًا مِن أَهْلِهِ، وَزَوْجًا خَيْرًا مِن زَوْجِهِ، وَقِهِ فِتْنَةَ القَبْرِ وَعَذَابَ النَّارِ).

الله يرحمك

(Oh God, forgive him and Arhmh, and feel disgusted with him and Aaffh, Akram and honorable, and expanded its entrance, and rinse with water, snow and cold, Ngah of sins as clean white of filth dress, and replaced him with Dara good from his home, and welcome good of his family, and a husband better than her husband, and Ge sedition Grave and the torment of fire)may Allah have mercy on your soul on you, our brother, our friend
Image <--- English 2020...

Return to “Old Discussion”