Map Reveal - JB_Arsenal !

Hadi
nD* Jail Member

Map Reveal - JB_Arsenal !

Post by Hadi »

Hello everyone, i saw you all enjoy the remake of snow so i thought why not remake another popular map !

This time i bring you the remake of jb_arsenal_nD ( it's final name will be jb_arsenal ), The map will be revealed next sunday 27th 18:00 GMT.

The original was created by Kakao, reggit, Laprot ( i think those 3), what i bring to the map is a more bolished map and games i guess .. , some new ones ofcourse.

Will try my best to make it as a happy hour but no cash cuz shadi rigging my gambling.

CT team will be selected during the week and will have a look a day before, the focus will be on exploring the map, mass rebelling and the CT team will be set with godmode !
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
KaKao
nD Mapper

Re: Map Reveal - JB_Arsenal !

Post by KaKao »

Hadi wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:24 pm
The original was created by Kakao, reggit, Laprot ( i think those 3), what i bring to the map is a more bolished map and games i guess .. , some new ones ofcourse.
Just chiming in to say it was created by Laprot so he deserves all praise, with a little bit of help from me and regit. :)

I wish you good luck with the reveal!
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Map Reveal - JB_Arsenal !

Post by Shadi »

gotta say I am not a fan of the original (sorry Laprot xoxo), so hoping this one will make it good :>
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Finished/Closed Events”