Blacklist

Events such as tournaments, or a night on the servers go here.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Blacklist

Post by Shadi »

Original post by Ancient

Hello people that are a part of neonDragon.net,

I just want to start with that I think it's really great to create events for the people that are a part of nD and I really want that people follow the rules on the events. So far I have seen people signing up for an event, but when the event starts some of them aren't showing up when they signed up and I really think that it's rude not to show up at something when someone is trying his best to run an event. It happens almost every event, people just don't show up. Either they are busy or they can't make it.. then for my sake don't sign up! Since there weren't any consequences for not showing up at an event, I decided to make a blacklist for people that refuse to participate when they signed up.
The idea is not entirely mine, I got the idea from East Clubber that mentioned it to SpS yesterday.

The rules are very simple, it's kinda like the strike system, you only have 3 chances. Not more not less, if you're on strike 3 that it you can't participate in future events anymore. If you're on strike 2 you can't make events yourself anymore. Removal of strikes will only happen under very special circumstances. I really hope that some of you take this topic serious, because I will not tolerate people that are not willing to join for something when they signed up themselves! You will not get on the blacklist only if you tell me or the event starter, before the event starts, that you can't make it and that they need to find a sub.

That's all for now, if you want to add anything to the topic then contact Shadi on Steam or send him a PM.

Sidenotes:

- You can also get on this Strikelist for abusing the event rules and/or inappropriate behaviour!

- If you find a sub for you then you can dodge your strike if that person fully participates, but please avoid this!

- You can also dodge your strike if you tell the event holder in advance, the event holder will be the judge of "good time" or "bad time"!

Strike 1 [-] You'll receive a warning on Steam/ingame/forum PM

- machoZeroSKillz
- illusionxd
- Shakira
- Bario: STEAM_0:1:432432697 (viewtopic.php?f=116&t=32201)
- Nallez: STEAM_0:0:20168458 (viewtopic.php?f=116&t=32201)
- M!ky: STEAM_0:0:57570245 (viewtopic.php?f=116&t=32201)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Strike 2 [-] Banned from organising events

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Strike 3 [-] Banned from future events

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

\\ Ancíent
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Blacklist

Post by Shadi »

Update

- Reset the list
- Added a few clarifications to make it possible to not receive strikes if you make amends for your absence, please read sidenotes in the first post
- Added strike 3

Strike 1 = Warning
Strike 2 = Can't organise events anymore
Strike 3 = Can't participate in future events anymore

Also cleaned the topic from old updates since they are irrelevant now.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Update
Spoiler!
There will be sent a forum PM to him as a warning. He didn't come to Coby's event nor did he leave any notice.

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Update

Due to several misunderstandings I gave the 2 hosts Zone and Jump a decision to agree whether all should be striked or no strikes. I told them if they can't agree I'll choose for them and that's what happened. Hence I'm removing all the below players here from the strikelist. I told them I'll obediently strike people who deserve it in the future if they make firm substitution rules and rules about how much in advance they need to hear someone is not capable of coming before I can strike all with a consistent pace. Sorry for the PMs and the misunderstandings as for before.

- Thierry Henry
- Sultan
- mAnge2
- dakazadimama
- Dangan

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Update

illusionxd has been given a strike for very inappropriate language and breaking event rules.

- Benjamin Franklin
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Updated

Bario: STEAM_0:1:432432697
Nallez: STEAM_0:0:20168458
M!ky: STEAM_0:0:57570245

... have all been added to the list for not showing up for an event.

Return to “Events”