nD's falldown, leaving nD...

Leaving the community? :( Post here so we can all say goodbye. :)
(come back when you realise the terrible mistake you made ;) )
Bravo

nD's falldown, leaving nD...

Post by Bravo »

I knew this was coming sooner or later. ND is now officially dead. After Voropoulo, Kallekanin and Waschera left the admin team, everything became corrupt, mostly the memberships.

Let me tell you, it feels good to be more mature and smarter than people older than you 20-40 years of age. I loved seeing members come down to the level of 15 year olds. I miss Andy and the other members who would ignore kids and actually act their age.

Not only did nD's downfall lead a lot of people to leave, but it also led to a rise up in members' and community members' trollish behaviour.

I am not leaving only because of nD, but I also am kind of busy with my soccer practices, driving lessons, SATs, so on and so forth.

I will be around from time to time. I hope nD gets better at choosing members and grows to be more mature and strict with their rule enforcementsl. Peace.
Spoiler!
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Re: nD's falldown, leaving nD...

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Romeo wrote:I knew this was coming sooner or later. ND is now officially dead. After Voropoulo, Kallekanin and Waschera left the admin team, everything became corrupt, mostly the memberships.

Let me tell you, it feels good to be more mature and smarter than people older than you 20-40 years of age. I loved seeing members come down to the level of 15 year olds. I miss Andy and the other members who would ignore kids and actually act their age.

Not only did nD's downfall lead a lot of people to leave, but it also led to a rise up in members' and community members' trollish behaviour.

I am not leaving only because of nD, but I also am kind of busy with my soccer practices, driving lessons, SATs, so on and so forth.

I will be around from time to time. I hope nD gets better at choosing members and grows to be more mature and strict with their rule enforcementsl. Peace.
I'm glad you found your maturity!
Dunno why you call it a nD downfall but ye you're free ofc to share your opinion. I guess your old name is program = L.A.P.D
You should try to not take everything too serious which is something you carry in yourself. That's atleast how I know you. Try to grow up a thicker skin and to have fun instead of acting like a police officer. It is stil a gaming community where many of us ofc not act the age we are. Atleast I can say that for myself. As for your mentioned member parts, you always had the chance to either moderate/report the guys not behaving well or to report a staff who is in your eyes not doing his job properly to the admin team.

Well however, take care and hope you'll be happy as much as you can without taking things too serious. Cyaaaa
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

don't wanna start beef on your leaving thread but you're nowhere near as mature as you think you are, peace anyways
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

KaitoKid wrote:don't wanna start beef on your leaving thread but you're nowhere near as mature as you think you are, peace anyways
Well it depends on whom you compare him to. He is more mature than the average member.
gal

Post by gal »

This just proves how much of a kid you are still. byeeeeeeeeee
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

i'm surprised that you got offended for that little conversation btw take care and good luck in your life :)
p.s. What about the WW game you will be hosting?
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL your self awareness got my envying you, take care and please dont come back.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I mean Lorah is right, I just would have worded it differently.

It's hard to find any outstanding maturity within you, and having to flex maturity in more than 9/10 cases means you aren't confident in your maturity and/or just hands down aren't mature. You're trying to convince yourself more than anyone.

Either way I wish you a good time, cya around.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Why do you have to take everything seriously . After all its just a game .
Just play ur game , and have fun in peaceful way , anyway Take care.
Just to add. nD is never dead.
Last edited by S.W.A.T on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Honestly, Romeo, I think that's a bit of an overreaction from your part, brother.

We're still #bestbros though, take care!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 *hugs*
Jmmys`

Post by Jmmys` »

nD might not be dead, but it is dying, thats for sure. Peace and wb in advance
Spoiler!
11001110 10011100 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10111011 11001110 10101101 11001110 10111101 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10010100 11001110 10110111 11001110 10111100 11001110 10101110 11001111 10000100 11001111 10000001 11001110 10110111
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

read the wise quote of yellow in my signature.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Romeo wrote:I knew this was coming sooner or later. ND is now officially dead. After Voropoulo, Kallekanin and Waschera left the admin team, everything became corrupt, mostly the memberships.

I agree with you , and cya take care.
Image <--- English 2020...
pl0t

Post by pl0t »

Take care bro
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

i think it mostly died by 2013 lmao.

Return to “Leaving Threads”