why ban this people?

Leaving the community? :( Post here so we can all say goodbye. :)
(come back when you realise the terrible mistake you made ;) )
Jmmys`

Re: why ban this people?

Post by Jmmys` »

The only sad thing here is that not everyone that deserved punishment got punished.
Bye.
Spoiler!
11001110 10011100 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10111011 11001110 10101101 11001110 10111101 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10010100 11001110 10110111 11001110 10111100 11001110 10101110 11001111 10000100 11001111 10000001 11001110 10110111
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Wttf!! 9 players got a strike nice . And he is proud of his self . The big problem in this community that they dont know when they have to say sry . Even if they do a lot of mistakes . I will give you an exam0me one day in an nd jail map one player touched a boutan and kill his teamate . You can consider as a team kill . The problem is not here the problem is that this guy got banned 460 hour for the ct team why??? Its only mistake . We are humains even robots make mistakes . The strikes are not fair to players why 3 mistakes and he get banned permently ? For me removing permenty and just met it for hack . Btw there is a lot of admins like to show their powers . Like koni who is saying up blah blah he is the first admin in nd who all time show his power he dont even know how to ban for 2 days the guy who got banned for team killl was banned from koni . Its unfaire because this rules are not on alll the players some members do like i dont know how to explain . Removing strike system is the only good think thay they cann do . But there is still a good plauers like lien . Try to forget all of that relax and than come back see ya
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

kinda funny how this guy had hes member for so long.
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Wether or not I agree with you, you were an outstanding member in deathrun and zombie. Did your work very well and have done a lot for the community I think people oversee that and forget to thank you.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

gal

Post by gal »

Take care
Apple

Post by Apple »

Sheep wrote:Wether or not I agree with you, you were an outstanding member in deathrun and zombie. Did your work very well and have done a lot for the community I think people oversee that and forget to thank you.
Sure he did a good job in zombie rofl. Every time I played, people were complaining about getting insulted by some scumbag and this guy didn't do anything, however if someone called him "AttaNoob" he would straight up kick them. I've only seen him play for himself, if anything offended him he moderated it but everyone else's complains go to shit because hey that doesn't offend the 10/10 member AttaNoob!! He's just a zombie member version of veghan. In other words, he was selfish and his judgment was poor so I am more than happy to see him not at the member position. farewell.
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Apple wrote:
Sheep wrote:Wether or not I agree with you, you were an outstanding member in deathrun and zombie. Did your work very well and have done a lot for the community I think people oversee that and forget to thank you.
Sure he did a good job in zombie rofl. Every time I played, people were complaining about getting insulted by some scumbag and this guy didn't do anything, however if someone called him "AttaNoob" he would straight up kick them. I've only seen him play for himself, if anything offended him he moderated it but everyone else's complains go to shit because hey that doesn't offend the 10/10 member AttaNoob!! He's just a zombie member version of veghan. In other words, he was selfish and his judgment was poor so I am more than happy to see him not at the member position. farewell.
This is my opinion for you too ^-^
Unown

Post by Unown »

Disagree and agree with Apple, but everyone their opinion :)
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

FEAR wrote:
I think people get me wrong, I don't agree with him but he still did a lot for the community all I said :p
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Joel Miller

Post by Joel Miller »

Im member now for more than 10 months...in that time i didnt see much from him except handling some reports...i kinda agree with apple tho too
Unown

Post by Unown »

Sheep wrote:
FEAR wrote:
I think people get me wrong, I don't agree with him but he still did a lot for the community all I said :p
Yes but to be an outstanding member, you'd have to be friendly at least, which he wasn't at all in the last couple months ;)
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

FEAR wrote:
Sheep wrote:
FEAR wrote:
Yes but to be an outstanding member, you'd have to be friendly at least, which he wasn't at all in the last couple months ;)
he added me on steam I call that friendly :P
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

I played less then five times with him and I've seen him votemapping in the middle of the round, slapping people so he can infect them, not moderating his friends when they harass and plenty of other unmember-like characteristics.
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Not taking any sides here but it's sort of enough already, no?
I'm not going to make any comments about what you did. You know I not always agreed with your actions.
Was fun to have some talks about different stuff at the server, with Tomoto and all. Also thank you for once helping me out with detecting cheats.
Take care and cya.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

This is a leaving thread not a discussion topic. Say your goodbyes and leave it with that. If you want to continue the discussion take it in private.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Return to “Leaving Threads”