Your nickname generator service.

Need help or are you having a problem with something in this forum? Ask here!
Bob Vegana

Your nickname generator service.

Post by Bob Vegana »

Whattup, all!
Here you can request a nickname to be generated by me.

For a successful attempt, you need to leave a post here with your hobbies, interests, talents etc. in order to have a unique nickname generated for you, make your description as accurate and wide as possible for bigger efficiency. You will receive your results in PM.

EDIT - KEEP IN MIND THAT YOUR RESULTS WILL NOT APPEAR IN GOOGLE (most of the time). Your nickname is unique and only your own, with lots of hidden meanings in them.
Last edited by Bob Vegana on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post (total 3):
Shotex, [email protected] *, Freddy
Zeke

Re: Your nickname generator service.

Post by Zeke »

I like playing shooting games, i like using guns.
PCs and Coding stuff.
Acting
My name shouldn't end with : er,y or o
Thanks in Advance
Potato

Post by Potato »

Seems cool, lets give it a shot.

I like Football, Combat Sports, love to babysit.
Tend to keep a healthy lifestyle.
Recognize
gal

Post by gal »

I like baking, animals, twizzlers, the colour blue, sun and moon :)
If yu can have it in another language too, that wud be nice
lol good luck!
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Lets see how it ends up for me...

Hobbies: I like to use guns irl (not necessairly real ones, hunt/paintball/lasertag or ever in a shooting range), I also like writing random things that come to my head and sometimes I prepare big things to write about but I dont actually write them :/
I play soccer, tennis and I swim.

Talents: I play piano, guitar and drums.

Personality Traits:
This is how I see myself not necessarily how others see me....
Patient, romantic, active, ugly (absolutely no self confidence, even if you think otherwise) and friendly.

Again this is just how I see myself :>

Thanks wether or not I will like it! I would also like to thank you for the new person you are, much love.....and Merry Christmas! :text-merryxmas:
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Don't forget to leave your feedback on your results!
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

i like evry black think in the black world
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

Let's see what you can come up with.
I banter alot, I dislike many things. I'm fascinated by Astronomy and History. I like to read the book/manga version before I watch the show/anime, I'm a quite social lad. Good luck finding one for me!
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

I think that I have a hobby when it comes to playing a game where you gotta progress your up to the top, I always feel addicted to these type of games. but going over to real life, I like reading when I only don't have to memorize the fucking book. I'm also really bad at remembering names of like movies or songs. I only remember the popular stuff. I like going to the gym when I have the chance. I like pull ups specifically along with the twist. So far I barely lose any grades at school, The exams here to be honest are really, really, really easy, and I'm guessing that is how I still didn't lose more than 2 grades in math through out 8 years of school. I have an interest in the online economy, and specifically the youtube one, I love surfing youtube and checking out all the worthless memes. other than that I don't think have any other habits. I hate school, which is one thing. I also hate getting injuried cuz of one time where I was running and I tripped and my knee got fucked, not really from the bones but the skin, so I couldn't really wear pants like a normal person in that week cuz the pants would rub against it and the pain was freaking unreal. I hate the type of people that move like turtles, cuz one time I was in the supermarket getting some stuff and when I got over there to the supermarket there was like 2 ladies taking their sweat ass time on the stairs trying to organize their freaking handbags for some reason. I was so pissed that I just vaulted over to the carts lane and got up the stairs from there, and inside the store, the workers were cleaning the store so people didn't really have that much space to walk in, but the amount of people standing in the middle freaking talking made me so fucking pissed, Like BITCH MOVE OMG, That made me so pissed at people that just think like they are the only people walking. I'm not really talented at anything. like really. I'm just worthless. I care about prices way more than I should which makes me have anxiety from buying anything that is more than 100 pounds like a tshirt or any type of clothes. I dunno what else to talk about but that's it. I'm also generally shy, I don't like talking to other people. I always have a cold face except when I get pissed off. other than that I have nothing else to say.
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

Ahhh, i have been searching for names but didnt find a good one so lets start my hobbies are that i'm good athletic i can run fast , my favourite color is yellow , i got a talent which is that i can play guitar very well , i got 2 favourite sports which are swimming , athletics with one word i see my self runner , singer , swimmer :d btw if u could i want a name which ends with y

Return to “Forum Help”