nD members today

Thierry Henry

Re: nD members today

Post by Thierry Henry »

Don't involve me to this stuff please.
Just because coby and me slashed each other a few times wasn't the reason for hybrid to be mad.
The reason he started to switch him was after the loads of stabs on sentinel.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Your part of it so you're involved automatically anyway

Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Imo it's worth a strike.

You are or have been a regular, you know the rules and all so he doesn't really have to waste his time explaining to you why you shouldn't do what you were doing.
Then you went on to make a disturbance in the chat and you should know by the kick that you should stop.
The CT ban is for if you rejoin and just fool around again, killing teammates or team attacking them and so on.
The ban is to get rid of you as you went on to directly provoke him.

If it was me, I would take SS of it and report it or simply just use your own SS and statements in this thread as it's plenty enough to get you striked for.
But I do think that Hybrid should've maybe given 1-2 verbal warnings and the thing he said in the mic wasn't needed, instead he should've told you to stop and kick you if you continued. That would be enough warnings I think.

I didn't go the whole thread through or read all the typing in the SS's, but this is my opinion based on what I know.

There's enough problems on the server about regular trollers and so on, no need for someone who is "Being in troll mode". Honestly, just warn > kick > warn > ban > report.
Coby

Post by Coby »

Yunan wrote:Imo it's worth a strike.

You are or have been a regular, you know the rules and all so he doesn't really have to waste his time explaining to you why you shouldn't do what you were doing.
Then you went on to make a disturbance in the chat and you should know by the kick that you should stop.
The CT ban is for if you rejoin and just fool around again, killing teammates or team attacking them and so on.
The ban is to get rid of you as you went on to directly provoke him.

If it was me, I would take SS of it and report it or simply just use your own SS and statements in this thread as it's plenty enough to get you striked for.
But I do think that Hybrid should've maybe given 1-2 verbal warnings and the thing he said in the mic wasn't needed, instead he should've told you to stop and kick you if you continued. That would be enough warnings I think.

I didn't go the whole thread through or read all the typing in the SS's, but this is my opinion based on what I know.

There's enough problems on the server about regular trollers and so on, no need for someone who is "Being in troll mode". Honestly, just warn > kick > warn > ban > report.
I lol'ed
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

This isn't a report on a member just a gather of opinion so no one is getting banned for not posting evidence. It's a matter of knowing how things work and reading what admins type on topics, not that hard.

And if this ends up in trashtalk towards members and admins I'm closing it fast, ontopic I'd do the same as hybrid and probably with less patience.
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

bring on the hammer uhu

QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

What Hybrid did was the best thing a member has done in a while not like some other Members that kicks who ever they want :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
farfar

Post by farfar »

Well maybe a bit off topic but most members today does like this ---> harras, fk, abuse etc etc ( that does not involve the member that is online) mostly leads to a kick or a warning if you are a ct maybe a short ct ban however if you harass a member ---> at 1st harass -->kick and second ---> Ban .... how is harassing any of the memebrs worse than doing it to anyone else ? or freekilling or w/e the problem is ... ? and i think that Coby knows he did wrong, and he is only showing a point of what i just typed, before it got personal, it wasnt that big of a deal, imo he should have gotten a 4-10 hour ct ban after the first tk or repeatedly teamattacks after the member already told him to stop ... So memebrs should indeed be a little more "active" in-game, and not only ban or kick people when they have the problem with the player that is abusing / harassing / fk etc ?

Thi si nothing personal against hybridz at all , it's that many members act like this nowadays ... :)
Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

farfar wrote:Well maybe a bit off topic but most members today does like this ---> harras, fk, abuse etc etc ( that does not involve the member that is online) mostly leads to a kick or a warning if you are a ct maybe a short ct ban however if you harass a member ---> at 1st harass -->kick and second ---> Ban .... how is harassing any of the memebrs worse than doing it to anyone else ? or freekilling or w/e the problem is ... ? and i think that Coby knows he did wrong, and he is only showing a point of what i just typed, before it got personal, it wasnt that big of a deal, imo he should have gotten a 4-10 hour ct ban after the first tk or repeatedly teamattacks after the member already told him to stop ... So memebrs should indeed be a little more "active" in-game, and not only ban or kick people when they have the problem with the player that is abusing / harassing / fk etc ?

Thi si nothing personal against hybridz at all , it's that many members act like this nowadays ... :)
Bullshit sorry Farfar but why haven't Hybridz kicked me yet than? I trolled his ass of before, he didnt warn me or kicked me, the only thing he said is "i hate trollers" nothing else. It has nothing to do with "harassing members" ill say it again Hybridz is one of the members that actually does his job correct. now stop posting lies please. there is only 1 member that does these "things" you wrote. and i think everyone knows who iam talking about.
farfar

Post by farfar »

QuErza! wrote:
farfar wrote:Well maybe a bit off topic but most members today does like this ---> harras, fk, abuse etc etc ( that does not involve the member that is online) mostly leads to a kick or a warning if you are a ct maybe a short ct ban however if you harass a member ---> at 1st harass -->kick and second ---> Ban .... how is harassing any of the memebrs worse than doing it to anyone else ? or freekilling or w/e the problem is ... ? and i think that Coby knows he did wrong, and he is only showing a point of what i just typed, before it got personal, it wasnt that big of a deal, imo he should have gotten a 4-10 hour ct ban after the first tk or repeatedly teamattacks after the member already told him to stop ... So memebrs should indeed be a little more "active" in-game, and not only ban or kick people when they have the problem with the player that is abusing / harassing / fk etc ?

Bullshit sorry Farfar but why haven't Hybridz kicked me yet than? I trolled his ass of before, he didnt warn me or kicked me, the only thing he said is "i hate trollers" nothing else. It has nothing to do with "harassing members" ill say it again Hybridz is one of the members that actually does his job correct. now stop posting lies please. there is only 1 member that does these "things" you wrote. and i think everyone knows who iam talking about.
I did not say anythign against hybridz as you can se, and yes maybe you have such experience, but i dont, i have seen many members kicking and banning just because someone is rude, meanwhile they call others worse thing.

I am not saying you are wrong or right, im just telling you what i have experienced a couple of weeks ...
Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..
Karn

Post by Karn »

Firstly , I know I'm not in a position to judge the situations cause one, I wasn't there , and two it's been a long while since I played.

Let me just talk in general , we know that neondragon has a problem which is maintaining a good atmosphere in the server. First , we were like , cut loose , don't be a police-like in the server , let people enjoy , everything is okay , life is pink, then out of a sudden , SHIET , Them fucking trollers , enforce the rules , warn kick ban , whatever..
What happened is , this new generation of membersgot freaking confused and I aint blaming them , cause it is indeed confusing. Lack of experience leads you to bad actions , when these bad actions are being approved by people in the staff and disaproved by other people in the same staff then it ll never get fixed.
Instead of recruiting members and then trying to make em something they will never be, raise them standards again it doesnt matter if we have only 3 jailbreak members if they are worthy they ll make it through , we had moments like that and we succeded.

Ugh , I typed a lot , have a good day ladies and gents.
These users thanked the author Karn for the post (total 5):
kami (GER], farfar, Jellow, Edo ツ, Spiitzz
slinge

Post by slinge »

Sorry to say say but this is real bs.
You were the one acting childish and provoking hybrid.
What did you expect when you acted like that? That first warn was well given imo, and if you thought different, you should have been mature enough to explain what the situation really was like.

You handled the situation all wrong, and this topic makes you look even more childish.

Sorry, but I think you are completly wrong.
Money doesn't change people. It helps them becoming what they've always wanted to be
.Cell.

Post by .Cell. »

I'm going to backup hybrid on this one cobain. You're clearly wrong. You broke 3 rules right there hence I think you deserved a ban. And hybrid is a person (no offence bro) who warns so much it makes me cry a little to look at him warn so much. So here's my view then.

Firstly, you team attacked and team killed, this itself was worth a ct ban alone. Yes he team killed you, maybe because he didn't want you to cause more harm to the team or was in the middle of commanding. You then try to provoke him with your annoying behaviour he then kicks you. The point where he ct bans you was fair enough because he has firstly already switched you and secondly you were suppose to be ct banned the first time. I think you should learn to behave a little cobain.

Return to “Trash”