nD members today

Coby

nD members today

Post by Coby »

Hello again dear community, I joined the server today as a joyful gamer excited to once again be on the nD jailbreak server after a long break, but ended up as a disappointed, headshaking, banned Old Schooler.

I joined the server and was reunited with my long lost brother, Thierry Henry. We had our hellos and holas as we slashed eachother with friendly knives. I then get warned because, well, I'm a "random", Thierry Henry does not get warned, because he is not a "random".
Spoiler!
I then proceed to teamkill some guy named sentinel and stab some other ct, because, well, I don't really have a reason and I'm happy to face the punishment of a mere teamkill and stab of innocent teammates. However HYBRIDZ teamkills me before switching me, being a total hypocrite.
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
After my comment "WOW OK MEMBER TEAMKILL GG" he says in mic that he has enough proof to permban me from the server and from the ct team. Being the Old School I am, I was well aware that this statement was wildly inaccurate and he was just trying to threaten me to prove his dominance as a member. Anyhow, I now decide to have a little fun with him and start capslock typing, no harassment tho, just with big letters and mildly provoking. I then get kicked.
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Being in troll mode, I rejoin the server with a troll name HYBRIDZ sucks (_)_)====D, I join the ct side after getting switched not being aware of the inconvenience as all I intended was to show him my name. Immature? yes. Worth a 72 hour ct ban and 8 hour server ban? I think not.
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
So TLDR; I teamattack my friend, teamkill a ct and stab another, get switched then kicked, rejoin the server with a troll name and get banned for 72 hours from ct and 8 hours from the server.

I do not want to bash HYBRIDZ, I am just curious if you, nD regulars, members and admins agree with this course of action. Is this good moderating?
cheers /coby
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
hybRid

Re: nD members today

Post by hybRid »

First of all i dislike Trollers, comming to Jailbreak and go teamattack, sorry but read the rules <_< so yea i did switch ya after u where teamattacking me at CT team, then u come into jailbreak with this name HYBRID SUCKS? well for the record i Dislike trollers and they should be bannhammerd on this way no offens against u personaly but thats just the way i am.. keep trolling and u gonna get reported for that this was just a warn.

EDIT: i forgot to say i CTbanned u for Teamkilling.
Last edited by hybRid on Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show no love, it will only kills u..
Styx

Post by Styx »

Not necessarily good moderation, but well deserved as you yourself state you wanted to provoke him. No one to blame but yourself in my opinion.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I agree with his general message, some members need to relax and have fun instead of acting on every mistake,
which has been noted many times
Toon

Post by Toon »

hybRid wrote:First of all i dislike Trollers, comming to Jailbreak and go teamattack, sorry but read the rules <_< so yea i did switch ya after u where teamattacking me at CT team, then u come into jailbreak with this name HYBRID SUCKS? well for the record i Dislike trollers and they should be bannhammerd on this way no offens against u personaly but thats just the way i am.. keep trolling and u gonna get reported for that this was just a warn.

EDIT: i forgot to say i CTbanned u for Teamkilling.
wasn't the name "hybrids sucks (_)_)====D"?
ImageImage
nice members
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Decency wrote:I agree with his general message, some members need to relax and have fun instead of acting on every mistake,
Rofl if u get teamkilled and see teamattacks u won't do something?,maybe hybrid had to punish Henry too yes. But still that doesnt mean Coby had to provoke him further if he knew the result.. before you scope me this was just an opninion, the 72 hours ct ban and 8 hours ban are way to harsh though
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Coby

Post by Coby »

Kirito wrote:
Decency wrote:I agree with his general message, some members need to relax and have fun instead of acting on every mistake,
Rofl if u get teamkilled and see teamattacks u won't do something?,maybe hybrid had to punish Henry too yes. But still that doesnt mean Coby had to provoke him further if he knew the result.. before you scope me this was just an opninion, the 72 hours ct ban and 8 hours ban are way to harsh though
so basically you agree with everything decency is saying.
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

Fun instead? So basicly our topic in private doesnt mean anything towards you ? maybe a 72hours ct ban is bit a hars ok, but Trollers = No mercy. if you like to troll, teamkill and teamattack go other server not nD. thats why nD is dying these days because of these kinda of people im a bit harsh maybe but they will learn next time.
Show no love, it will only kills u..
SoeSope

Post by SoeSope »

First luna and now hybridz wutf..
Btw i cant see hybridz doing something wrong. He just moderate that's all.
Run for the death
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Members have been tense for a while now, I don't think there's a topic needed for it since it won't change much KOBE

Coby

Post by Coby »

Starzy wrote:Members have been tense for a while now, I don't think there's a topic needed for it since it won't change much KOBE
I wish only to see peoples opinions, since I personally disagree with his way of moderating (not only since he did it against me lol)
The Beard

Post by The Beard »

So you admit to team killing and trolling.

To be fair as you yourself stated you were a "random" an unknown player who started team wounding and team killing from the get go and continued with it, in this sort of situation when warnings are ignored (in the logs) it isn't unusual for a unknown player to be ct banned for a longer period of time so they can get to know the system and how the mod works without going crazy as a ct and ending up being reported and worse with a strike.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Coby wrote:
Starzy wrote:Members have been tense for a while now, I don't think there's a topic needed for it since it won't change much KOBE
I wish only to see peoples opinions, since I personally disagree with his way of moderating (not only since he did it against me lol)
Last topic clearly showed opinions lead to forum bans?
Unown

Post by Unown »

More importantly (or not, depending on your P.O.V.), why is an 8 hour ban not reported on the strike list?
strike list rules wrote:You have to report every ban on the Strikelist (with sufficient proof).
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Toon

Post by Toon »

Satanssoul wrote:So you admit to team killing and trolling.

To be fair as you yourself stated you were a "random" an unknown player who started team wounding and team killing from the get go and continued with it, in this sort of situation when warnings are ignored (in the logs) it isn't unusual for a unknown player to be ct banned for a longer period of time so they can get to know the system and how the mod works without going crazy as a ct and ending up being reported and worse with a strike.
I believe he meant it as Henry is on good terms with hybrid while he is not
ImageImage
nice members

Return to “Trash”