Suggestions.

Moderator: J4ck

User avatar
arminaz
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:34 pm
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 1 time

Suggestions.

Post by arminaz »

Doesn't matter either for Lr or normal day game-------> One man army

One man army: OK the t is given a knife which he/she already has and about (number of ct * 100 hp) If one ct given 100 if 2 given 200 and so on... and cts have to use the knife as well and they try to kill the t while this time cts and ts aren't able to pick up gun or if for normal day they will be i guess ... slayed lol maybe its ok for lr.

Another suggestion for lr------------> Suicide Bomber

Suicide bomber: OK so when ever t chooses suicide bomber he kills everyone near him doesn't matter who ct/spec/zombie/human/t/admin/member (lol only ct xD rest are just for fun) with him and he is given the amount of kills plus if he kills all of the cts in that process then "t's win that round"


Shark day O_o: maybe most of you ppl don't know about this, ts are given no clip and cts are given speed.



Rule suggestion: When cts are tricking with Simon/smith, like they started Simon, so they say this: "OK we are gonna play Simon says, n..no actually not we gonna do last reaction, and last reaction jump and some t crouch and then cts say and if you do my command wrong you will also die, now if he says last reaction jump and some ts crouch he kills them, (saw it happened) so this shouldn't be allowed because if he wants t to follow the other part he has to say Simon xD get my meaning?....

Suggestion for /jbshop: Camouflage Makes you look like ct and you can trick them ;)

Suggestion for /jbshop: Invisibility: Makes you invisible also to trick them :)

But Both Camouflage and invisibility are considered rebelling and if cts find out they can kill them ;).


Rule suggestion for saw game/spelling bee: Only english words since other languages have different spelling along with their pronunciation.

Rule suggestion: As ct no shooting through wall at "ALL" shooting through went is considered same.

Rule suggestion: When commander in middle of a day. That day is ended or the game is ended till the other ct takes over and continues the day (saw it happening, while saying still cage day...)

Rule suggestion: Can not close the cage day (also saw it happening in front of member)

Rule suggestion: For ct area, meaning control panel or health area not to be restricted unless gun-room.

Rule suggestion: Jumping from tramp to pool or across the pool or on umbrella game to be banned since not many people can do it.

Rule suggestion: Cts to be able to say a command and include tricks before opening cells like go to the cage and get on the left table right bench crouching and freezing while looking up and kill everyone who isn't doing this xD

Rule suggestion: Lowest spray contest to be allowed, Standard rules: No cutting, lowest wins no cheating no vips/members/admins powers ;).

Jb$$ adjustment: knifing a ct ones =25$
Killing ct with nade = amount to kill a ct +100 jb$$

Rule suggestion: Last t can not be killed even if he rebelled, killed some cts. he should be given the opportunity to do lr.

Day adjustment: If the commander says crouch walk SILENT or walk SILENTLY then ts who ever makes novice like spraying, stabbing/slashing, opening door etc should be killed.

Rule suggestion: If a ct makes a day like crouching or walking all day then cage, cell hallway to be safe for ts to do anything.

Rule suggestion: Cts can not enter the cell.

Jbshop adjustment: Name Lucky coin or anything like it and what it does is if you choose this you have 50% percent of chance to either die or either get something really good. Something like "surprise box" or "random box" option but adding dieing to it...

Lr adjustment: When t chooses rambo he immediately becomes rambo no countdown because rebelling is always unknown like when its gonna happen.

Rule Suggestion: Cts Can not throw a gun any where "near" ts to test then even if its empty should be considered gunfeeding (The current rule is in front of t or for them to pick it up unless the game requires it).

Game Adjustment: The time should be extanded to 7:00 to what the round starts at. +5 freeze time for all maps to avoid cell bug or block...

Day Adjustment: Commander should give other cts permission to kill the ts when and when not to. Like including Cts have permission to kill or cts do not have permission to kill, if do not say it then they "DON'T" have permission.

For normal day game------> Cafeteria Game. Cts ask ts one by one what they wanna buy and if its good then they live if its not good then they die. (cts vote)

For same-------> Another game... Joke day. To make cts laugh and again cts vote for this one if its funny or not. (no racism jokes allowed :S)

Game change request------> For "who is scared of black man" should be banned or either change the name because for some reason i have a feeling it will create a huge conflict between people and nd. (its terrible) :(

Rule Suggestion-------> When cts kill a t they should "ALWAYS" tell the reason like not doing my command right etc...


Please if you have anything to add related to it ^^ or you dont like my suggestion please post a reply about it..

Ill post more suggestions ;)

Thanks for reading if you actually did read all my suggestions.
Enjoy your life, don't get mad -Arminaz
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up -Mark Twain

Status: Legend tranquility
ZnK
Posts: 2352
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Suggestions.

Post by ZnK »

Some of these ideas sounds really fun. Good work Arminaz!
epic winning
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:18 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Suggestions.

Post by epic winning »

Nice ideas.

:)
Couldn't care less..
User avatar
Its me say h3llo
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 am

Re: Suggestions.

Post by Its me say h3llo »

very nice games and sugestions :P but i am not a member or admin so i dont know how they want it :P
Image

He is the best
l
l
V
User avatar
Piree
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:56 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Suggestions.

Post by Piree »

Some rules you mentioned are already in the game.
I don't like most of the other rules suggested, only a few are interesting.

Here is my view on some of your suggestions:

"Rule suggestion: Last t can not be killed even if he rebelled, killed some cts. he should be given the opportunity to do lr. "

So if he hides in vent the whole map, and then the commander kills everyone in cage with a trick. The last T in vent deserves lr? (He failed for all the commands the CT gave, so should be killed) If he has killed 3 CTs that round, and hiding with a gun somewhere, if he could just guntoss as lr, it would be unfair to the other Ts that didn't rebel. Altho he will most likely go rambo anyways.

"Day adjustment: If the commander says crouch walk SILENT or walk SILENTLY then ts who ever makes novice like spraying, stabbing/slashing, opening door etc should be killed." Slashing/Stabbing people will get killed, but with spraying/opening doors you don't do anything that makes your character move different.

"Rule suggestion: Jumping from tramp to pool or across the pool or on umbrella game to be banned since not many people can do it." Many people can do the jump from tramp to pool, it's not even hard. It's one of the only fun games you can play in that map anyways, else it's lr/saw.

"Rule suggestion: Cts to be able to say a command and include tricks before opening cells like go to the cage and get on the left table right bench crouching and freezing while looking up and kill everyone who isn't doing this xD"
As you are not simon/smith you have to warnshoot them, and it would be unfair as a lot of people tab out of the game when they die because the rounds take 10+ minutes sometimes, and if you wait 5+ minutes it gets really boring. And if the commander does that trick the first second of the next round, a lot of people wont be ingame yet. + If you just joined the game 10 seconds after round start, you wont hear it either and will get killed right away.

"Jb$$ adjustment: knifing a ct ones =25$" 25$ is nothing, it's fine as it is now, it's not always easy to knife a ct, and most of the times you die for just trying that.

Your joke/cafeteria game sounds like special threatment games, you like what your friends say and dislike what the people you hate say. Besides, if one says "coca cola" in cafeteria game and you say it's good, you have to let all the other Ts who say "coca cola" win, and they will because they can read chat... As for the joke day, it might be fun the first 2 times, but after that you will hear the same jokes over and over again.

As for the 7:00 minutes round time, when you do freeday, 5:00 minutes is sometimes too long already because only a couple of Ts left and you can't do anything. You do know that there are 10+ spectators at that time who want to end the day as quick as possible

And you want to remove black man game? You rather have saw/lr every single round? I don't get why some people try removing the games that make the game a little more fun.

And when a CT kills the terrorist, if the terrorist doesnt know why he got killed he will ask/rage about it in chat, if you have to explain it everyime there might be a micspam at some points.
User avatar
arminaz
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:34 pm
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Suggestions.

Post by arminaz »

Piree wrote:Some rules you mentioned are already in the game.
I don't like most of the other rules suggested, only a few are interesting.

Here is my view on some of your suggestions:

"Rule suggestion: Last t can not be killed even if he rebelled, killed some cts. he should be given the opportunity to do lr. "

So if he hides in vent the whole map, and then the commander kills everyone in cage with a trick. The last T in vent deserves lr? (He failed for all the commands the CT gave, so should be killed) If he has killed 3 CTs that round, and hiding with a gun somewhere, if he could just guntoss as lr, it would be unfair to the other Ts that didn't rebel. Altho he will most likely go rambo anyways.
Even if he did rebel and cts fail to kill the ex capers and if thats what you meant then ya. Because he won the lr regardless of which taking part or not in the day he didnt die trying to rebel so ya...
Piree wrote:"Day adjustment: If the commander says crouch walk SILENT or walk SILENTLY then ts who ever makes novice like spraying, stabbing/slashing, opening door etc should be killed." Slashing/Stabbing people will get killed, but with spraying/opening doors you don't do anything that makes your character move different.
You make novice as i said no kind of novice as its silent.
Piree wrote:"Rule suggestion: Jumping from tramp to pool or across the pool or on umbrella game to be banned since not many people can do it." Many people can do the jump from tramp to pool, it's not even hard. It's one of the only fun games you can play in that map anyways, else it's lr/saw.
It was a request because cts just do this to kill the fun from the people who cant do it.
Piree wrote:"Rule suggestion: Cts to be able to say a command and include tricks before opening cells like go to the cage and get on the left table right bench crouching and freezing while looking up and kill everyone who isn't doing this xD"
As you are not simon/smith you have to warnshoot them, and it would be unfair as a lot of people tab out of the game when they die because the rounds take 10+ minutes sometimes, and if you wait 5+ minutes it gets really boring. And if the commander does that trick the first second of the next round, a lot of people wont be ingame yet. + If you just joined the game 10 seconds after round start, you wont hear it either and will get killed right away.
As i said its the part of the day, the commands are given and so is the day like cts don't warn shoot ex capers get my meaning?
Piree wrote:"Jb$$ adjustment: knifing a ct ones =25$" 25$ is nothing, it's fine as it is now, it's not always easy to knife a ct, and most of the times you die for just trying that.
I know its not always easy to knife a ct most time you die thats why i suggested knifing ones like stabbing ones or slashing ones lowering their hp down gives you 25$ not killing.
Piree wrote:Your joke/cafeteria game sounds like special threatment games, you like what your friends say and dislike what the people you hate say. Besides, if one says "coca cola" in cafeteria game and you say it's good, you have to let all the other Ts who say "coca cola" win, and they will because they can read chat... As for the joke day, it might be fun the first 2 times, but after that you will hear the same jokes over and over again.
It may sound like special treatment but all the cts vote not just one and not all the cts probably like one person.
Piree wrote:As for the 7:00 minutes round time, when you do freeday, 5:00 minutes is sometimes too long already because only a couple of Ts left and you can't do anything. You do know that there are 10+ spectators at that time who want to end the day as quick as possible
Their fault why did they die so early? xD
Piree wrote:And you want to remove black man game? You rather have saw/lr every single round? I don't get why some people try removing the games that make the game a little more fun.
I said change the name at least, i know its fun game but the name and what you have to do kinda sounds terrible xD.
Piree wrote:And when a CT kills the terrorist, if the terrorist doesnt know why he got killed he will ask/rage about it in chat, if you have to explain it everyime there might be a micspam at some points.
Everytime cts kill a t, not literally everytime like when a t is rebelling ct goes like you died because you rebelled and there is no mic spam on telling a person how he died and if they rage then its personality not my suggest that makes it come in affect.

Thank you for asking these questions ask more if you have any.
Enjoy your life, don't get mad -Arminaz
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up -Mark Twain

Status: Legend tranquility
Benzku-
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 5 times

Re: Suggestions.

Post by Benzku- »

Well, i like the ideas but i dont like the jb$ thing that killing ct with knife only 25jb$.
Image
Image Image

Thanks to Dangan for the epic Signature ;>
Marshal of the Air Forces BZk.
Whatever
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:45 am

Re: Suggestions.

Post by Whatever »

Benzku read again what is suggested, because it is not $25 for killing.

@Arminaz: OMFG dude, why so much things in one topic? I think some of them are not really clear. I will go through them all and comment on them here, so I will edit this post soon. But good to think about certain things. Btw, couldn't you number them or group them so it is easier to discuss them without having to quote a lot?

----

1) One man army
--> Good idea although I think it is not easy to make people unable to pickup guns. And therefore terrorists might really rebel here wat is easy in this case.

2) Suicide Bomber
-->Also not bad, but then you have a timer and cts might scatter, hence killing only one. But I think it is worth to investigate.

3) Shark day O_o: maybe most of you ppl don't know about this, ts are given no clip and cts are given speed.
-->Lol, nice.

4) About simon
-->Well he is still Simon so he can say what he want and I consider this tricking, although he could kill the guys that did it wrong in the first place. So no.

5) Camouflage Makes you look like ct and you can trick them ;)
-->Already suggested, and if I recall it was no.

6) Suggestion for /jbshop: Invisibility: Makes you invisible also to trick them :)
-->Same, see number 5, already suggested and it was a no

7) Rule suggestion for saw game/spelling bee: Only english words since other languages have different spelling along with their pronunciation.
-->I think this is already the case, so I don't know who uses words from other languages. It is btw only english in mic. So no because it already exists.

8) Rule suggestion: As ct no shooting through wall at "ALL" shooting through went is considered same.
-->Do cts do this? Well I also think this is not allowed but I consider it part of the current game play. So no on the new rule because it already exists?

9) Rule suggestion: When commander in middle of a day. That day is ended or the game is ended till the other ct takes over and continues the day (saw it happening, while saying still cage day...)
--> Say what? What do you try to say here? Better formulate the problem. Is commander killed or something? So no idea

10) Rule suggestion: Can not close the cage day (also saw it happening in front of member)
--> Why not? If the map has this option and that way you can try new/harder games. Sure terrorists cant rebel anymore, but they could have rebelled prior to going to the cage. So no.

11) Rule suggestion: For ct area, meaning control panel or health area not to be restricted unless gun-room.
--> See the topic about ct area in the jailbreak section. So no as new rule.

12) Rule suggestion: Jumping from tramp to pool or across the pool or on umbrella game to be banned since not many people can do it.
--> Well then they should practice more. It can be doen and then you can ban everything because certain people dont know how to type difficult english words, so ban sawgame also? Etc... So no

13) Rule suggestion: Cts to be able to say a command and include tricks before opening cells like go to the cage and get on the left table right bench crouching and freezing while looking up and kill everyone who isn't doing this xD
--> No you are not even simon so you cannot kill them in first place but have to warnshoot.

14) Rule suggestion: Lowest spray contest to be allowed, Standard rules: No cutting, lowest wins no cheating no vips/members/admins powers ;).
--> It was just disallowed because it is not a good spray contest, right the topic about it. So no

15) Jb$$ adjustment: knifing a ct ones =25$
Killing ct with nade = amount to kill a ct +100 jb$$
--> Well I don't see why not. So yeah

16) Rule suggestion: Last t can not be killed even if he rebelled, killed some cts. he should be given the opportunity to do lr.
--> No, he has to stick to the rules. If terrorist rebels then kill him. Otherwise if youy get lr you just freekill all cts because they cannot do anything against it. So no.

17) Day adjustment: If the commander says crouch walk SILENT or walk SILENTLY then ts who ever makes novice like spraying, stabbing/slashing, opening door etc should be killed.
--> Again you cannot kill people when not in game or simon. So no

18) Rule suggestion: If a ct makes a day like crouching or walking all day then cage, cell hallway to be safe for ts to do anything.
--> No because that is not part of the day. Why making days different? It has a reason why these days are played and now you will take all meaning away?

19) Rule suggestion: Cts can not enter the cell.
--> No. Terrorists hide in cell and otherwise cts cannot find them. Why would you not allow them?

20) Jbshop adjustment: Name Lucky coin or anything like it and what it does is if you choose this you have 50% percent of chance to either die or either get something really good. Something like "surprise box" or "random box" option but adding dieing to it...
--> Already suggested something like that, think it was a no. We already have big surprise.

21) Lr adjustment: When t chooses rambo he immediately becomes rambo no countdown because rebelling is always unknown like when its gonna happen.
--> Yeah good idea.

22) Rule Suggestion: Cts Can not throw a gun any where "near" ts to test then even if its empty should be considered gunfeeding (The current rule is in front of t or for them to pick it up unless the game requires it).
--> No, terrorists are dumb to pick it up, ony cts must be aware in this case to watch out for killing him.

23) Game Adjustment: The time should be extanded to 7:00 to what the round starts at. +5 freeze time for all maps to avoid cell bug or block...
--> Well then people can camp longer in vent, so no

24) Day Adjustment: Commander should give other cts permission to kill the ts when and when not to. Like including Cts have permission to kill or cts do not have permission to kill, if do not say it then they "DON'T" have permission.
--> I think most cts know when to shoot or not and I dont think it should be give as permission. Ow wait a terrorist is rebelling me: commander can I kill him?? Please??? Answer??? Too late. So no.

25) For normal day game------> Cafeteria Game. Cts ask ts one by one what they wanna buy and if its good then they live if its not good then they die. (cts vote)
--> Say what? A no, how can one judge?

26) For same-------> Another game... Joke day. To make cts laugh and again cts vote for this one if its funny or not. (no racism jokes allowed :S)
--> Lol I did this several times to pick the day, but it always turned out into a failure, so no.

27) Game change request------> For "who is scared of black man" should be banned or either change the name because for some reason i have a feeling it will create a huge conflict between people and nd. (its terrible) :(
--> This is discussed several times, just find the topics. So no it is a game name and not offensive at all in my opinion. It is a nice game because otherwise we still fall back in the 'default' games. So please read those other topics (there is a search button on top of this website :D). So no.

28) Rule Suggestion-------> When cts kill a t they should "ALWAYS" tell the reason like not doing my command right etc...
This will lead into a lot of mic spamming and most of the times people know. Only when people start 'whining' in chat people should explain. So no.

-------------

So yes on 1,2,3, 15 and 21 is my opinion.
Last edited by Whatever on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
The Dragon
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:00 am
Location: sweden
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Suggestions.

Post by The Dragon »

Suggestion for /jbshop: Camouflage Makes you look like ct and you can trick them
this have been up for Discussion alredy, but it whud be nice to have.
Suggestion for /jbshop: Invisibility: Makes you invisible also to trick them
i think this whud give the ts to much of a advantage.
But Both Camouflage and invisibility are considered rebelling and if cts find out they can kill them
ts will be over powered in my opinion.
Rule suggestion for saw game/spelling bee: Only english words since other languages have different spelling along with their pronunciation.
the most off the words are in english but i guess it can come like one wrod or something in a other language.
Rule suggestion: As ct no shooting through wall at "ALL" shooting through went is considered same.
shooting through all wall isen't allowed but you can shoot the vent becouse they have made there choice of escaping then.
Rule suggestion: When commander in middle of a day. That day is ended or the game is ended till the other ct takes over and continues the day (saw it happening, while saying still cage day...)
???
Rule suggestion: Can not close the cage day (also saw it happening in front of member)
this to not close the cage is to prevent ts get killed by games that are not played but its only a few maps have games combinded whit other games in the cage. on the map jb_mountains where the 123 game is allowed as long its not used to freekill or teamkill the ts.
Rule suggestion: For ct area, meaning control panel or health area not to be restricted unless gun-room.
some maps are needed to have the ct area restricted so the ts cant enter becouse the gun room is to small or the gunroom are in the same room as the ct area.
Rule suggestion: Jumping from tramp to pool or across the pool or on umbrella game to be banned since not many people can do it
well this game is about getting less ts and only a few can make it but its not hard to learn either.
Rule suggestion: Cts to be able to say a command and include tricks before opening cells like go to the cage and get on the left table right bench crouching and freezing while looking up and kill everyone who isn't doing this xD
havent heard someone do this.
Rule suggestion: Lowest spray contest to be allowed, Standard rules: No cutting, lowest wins no cheating no vips/members/admins powers
spray lowest was allowed but its not anymore becouse different reasons.
Jb$$ adjustment: knifing a ct ones =25$
Killing ct with nade = amount to kill a ct +100 jb$$
the ammount of jb cash you get when you kill a ct is alredy good as they are in my opinion.
Rule suggestion: Last t can not be killed even if he rebelled, killed some cts. he should be given the opportunity to do lr.
if he rebeled and still have a gun when hes the last one and still trys to kill cts the cts can kill him.
Day adjustment: If the commander says crouch walk SILENT or walk SILENTLY then ts who ever makes novice like spraying, stabbing/slashing, opening door etc should be killed.
if it isent a game then the cts need to warn the ts if they are not doing what they are supposed to do.
Rule suggestion: If a ct makes a day like crouching or walking all day then cage, cell hallway to be safe for ts to do anything.
it was a long time ago i saw someone do a day like this and the cts can allow the ts to have a safe place.
Rule suggestion: Cts can not enter the cell.
what is the problem whit this??
Jbshop adjustment: Name Lucky coin or anything like it and what it does is if you choose this you have 50% percent of chance to either die or either get something really good. Something like "surprise box" or "random box" option but adding dieing to it...
this is like the big suprise you can get random things but you cant die the thing you get instead of it is 1hp where you can die quite easy.
Lr adjustment: When t chooses rambo he immediately becomes rambo no countdown because rebelling is always unknown like when its gonna happen.
if the countdown shud not be there and the one that select rambo can be killed quick and the rambo option shudent be fun anymore to use.
Rule Suggestion: Cts Can not throw a gun any where "near" ts to test then even if its empty should be considered gunfeeding (The current rule is in front of t or for them to pick it up unless the game requires it).
if you drop a gun far away from the ts this shudent be a problem becouse they get it so easy, but droping a empty gun to ts when not a game is requires it is still counted as gunfeeding.
Game Adjustment: The time should be extanded to 7:00 to what the round starts at. +5 freeze time for all maps to avoid cell bug or block...
we alredy have a freez time that is good but as in some cases the freez timer isent that good when ts can escape the cells but then can get killed by the cts. and why shud the time be extanded???
Day Adjustment: Commander should give other cts permission to kill the ts when and when not to. Like including Cts have permission to kill or cts do not have permission to kill, if do not say it then they "DON'T" have permission.
???
For normal day game------> Cafeteria Game. Cts ask ts one by one what they wanna buy and if its good then they live if its not good then they die. (cts vote)
dont see the point in this game.
For same-------> Another game... Joke day. To make cts laugh and again cts vote for this one if its funny or not. (no racism jokes allowed :S)
same as above dont see the point.
Game change request------> For "who is scared of black man" should be banned or either change the name because for some reason i have a feeling it will create a huge conflict between people and nd. (its terrible)
the game name cud maby get changed
but i cant decide if it shud get changed or not.
Rule Suggestion-------> When cts kill a t they should "ALWAYS" tell the reason like not doing my command right etc...
you don't need to explain if you killed only a single t then it quite obvious but if you kill like over 6-7 ts and they don't understand why the commander shud explain.
User avatar
Laprot the Freekiller
Posts: 2859
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm
Location: Skåne
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 235 times

Re: Suggestions.

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Isnt this many of the rules Myrun uses?
Image
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
User avatar
Jumps7yl3r
Posts: 2628
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:00 am
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 61 times
Contact:

Re: Suggestions.

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

A lot of people alreadyreplyed so .. I don't realy need to say anything more than : the rules you said, are implemented , or some are kinda useless(why would the commander say why he killed a T at every command... than the round would take forever)
the days and games you proposed : either there has to be an admin there (and it becomes a funday) or they are unfair ; for the black man ... I don't realy see the problem, since it seems nowadays people fewel like bacl and white are racism... I wonder how would you call a black or white man ...
Sry, but I don't like anything .. not even the lr adjustments.. and for the countdown of rambo.. it actually helps the T.. maybe short it down to 3 sec


And like laprot said.. these seem like myrun rules, which are stupid imo ... their sv sucks and have a lot of dumb rules
Image Image
User avatar
Sexypanda
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Wales
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Suggestions.

Post by Sexypanda »

Indeed these are a lot of ideas taken from myrun if im not mistaken.
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
User avatar
Mati
Posts: 4391
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Suggestions.

Post by Mati »

arminaz wrote:Doesn't matter either for Lr or normal day game-------> One man army

One man army: OK the t is given a knife which he/she already has and about (number of ct * 100 hp) If one ct given 100 if 2 given 200 and so on... and cts have to use the knife as well and they try to kill the t while this time cts and ts aren't able to pick up gun or if for normal day they will be i guess ... slayed lol maybe its ok for lr.
Almost the same as multiple knife duels in a row. But I could imagine like (500-1000hp * number of CTs) and CTs can use weapons, but I have doubts on that.
Another suggestion for lr------------> Suicide Bomber

Suicide bomber: OK so when ever t chooses suicide bomber he kills everyone near him doesn't matter who ct/spec/zombie/human/t/admin/member (lol only ct xD rest are just for fun) with him and he is given the amount of kills plus if he kills all of the cts in that process then "t's win that round"
Sounds fun. Might will come.

Shark day O_o: maybe most of you ppl don't know about this, ts are given no clip and cts are given speed.
Well sounds like a random funday which already can be done by admins if they like to try it out.

Rule suggestion: When cts are tricking with Simon/smith, like they started Simon, so they say this: "OK we are gonna play Simon says, n..no actually not we gonna do last reaction, and last reaction jump and some t crouch and then cts say and if you do my command wrong you will also die, now if he says last reaction jump and some ts crouch he kills them, (saw it happened) so this shouldn't be allowed because if he wants t to follow the other part he has to say Simon xD get my meaning?....
No, because they still participated in that non-simon says construct then.
Suggestion for /jbshop: Camouflage Makes you look like ct and you can trick them ;)

Suggestion for /jbshop: Invisibility: Makes you invisible also to trick them :)

But Both Camouflage and invisibility are considered rebelling and if cts find out they can kill them ;).
Too powerful, but we can discuss about ~10 seconds invisibility (also maybe with shadow).

Rule suggestion for saw game/spelling bee: Only english words since other languages have different spelling along with their pronunciation.
Only english is allowed in mic already.
Rule suggestion: As ct no shooting through wall at "ALL" shooting through went is considered same.
That is already not allowed, since CTs can ony shoot the Ts they saw rebelling.
Rule suggestion: When commander in middle of a day. That day is ended or the game is ended till the other ct takes over and continues the day (saw it happening, while saying still cage day...)
There needs to be some time given for CTs to take over, hence the rule that Ts has to stay at their location for some seconds until further commands are given.
Rule suggestion: Can not close the cage day (also saw it happening in front of member)
???
Rule suggestion: For ct area, meaning control panel or health area not to be restricted unless gun-room.
In many map that is the case already, but in some maps the gunroom is pretty small and the spawnroom is right appended to it without any doors. That should also be restricted, I think the restrictments are already very T-friendly.
Rule suggestion: Jumping from tramp to pool or across the pool or on umbrella game to be banned since not many people can do it.
It's indeed problematic (concerning the proportional rule), especially the umbrella game. I would say for those jumping game there should be the following amount of expected winners:
~20 Ts -> 6-7 Ts
~15 Ts -> 4-5 Ts
~10 Ts -> 3 Ts
~5 Ts or less -> 1 T

So around 1/3 or at least 1/4 should survive.

Rule suggestion: Cts to be able to say a command and include tricks before opening cells like go to the cage and get on the left table right bench crouching and freezing while looking up and kill everyone who isn't doing this xD
They can say this, but have to warn them afterwards if they do not do it correctly.
Rule suggestion: Lowest spray contest to be allowed, Standard rules: No cutting, lowest wins no cheating no vips/members/admins powers ;).
Read about the reason it was disallowed.
Jb$$ adjustment: knifing a ct ones =25$
Killing ct with nade = amount to kill a ct +100 jb$$
There should be more money given for a knifekill than a normal kill, but maybe only +50JB$ instead of +100JB$. +100JB$ for nadekill sounds good.
Rule suggestion: Last t can not be killed even if he rebelled, killed some cts. he should be given the opportunity to do lr.
That's unfair towards people who had to earn it hard - rebellers doesn't deserve a /lr, that makes no sense. They get killed on sight, at any time.
Day adjustment: If the commander says crouch walk SILENT or walk SILENTLY then ts who ever makes novice like spraying, stabbing/slashing, opening door etc should be killed.
Everyone is saying "silent walk and follow me" or similar, and that specifically refers to the according player function. If he says "follow me without making any noise", that's possible.
Rule suggestion: If a ct makes a day like crouching or walking all day then cage, cell hallway to be safe for ts to do anything.
I think it should be up for CTs to define that, they can only do it 3 times per map in total (together with other free/custom days) anyways.
Rule suggestion: Cts can not enter the cell.
Why?
Jbshop adjustment: Name Lucky coin or anything like it and what it does is if you choose this you have 50% percent of chance to either die or either get something really good. Something like "surprise box" or "random box" option but adding dieing to it...
Something similar exists with the big surprise, but maybe this should be adjusted (a bit cheaper price, and more rtd-like features).
Lr adjustment: When t chooses rambo he immediately becomes rambo no countdown because rebelling is always unknown like when its gonna happen.
Nah, I think there should be an announcement like on all /lrs.
Rule Suggestion: Cts Can not throw a gun any where "near" ts to test then even if its empty should be considered gunfeeding (The current rule is in front of t or for them to pick it up unless the game requires it).
Quote from the jail guide:
"Dropping an empty gun and waiting for someone to pick it up, or even throw it on someone is forbidden though, and counts as gun feeding."

Game Adjustment: The time should be extanded to 7:00 to what the round starts at. +5 freeze time for all maps to avoid cell bug or block...
Increasing the time would also mean longer freedays and time adjustements for the rules.

There is already a freezetime of some seconds, it only bugs on ba_tamama.

Day Adjustment: Commander should give other cts permission to kill the ts when and when not to. Like including Cts have permission to kill or cts do not have permission to kill, if do not say it then they "DON'T" have permission.
So other CTs are not allowed to kill rebellers/escapers then? Doesn't sound reasonable to me.
For normal day game------> Cafeteria Game. Cts ask ts one by one what they wanna buy and if its good then they live if its not good then they die. (cts vote)
That's a bit too random and there is a danger of special treatment.
For same-------> Another game... Joke day. To make cts laugh and again cts vote for this one if its funny or not. (no racism jokes allowed :S)
This one actually sounds fun, when the CTs are fair with it. Should be tried.
Game change request------> For "who is scared of black man" should be banned or either change the name because for some reason i have a feeling it will create a huge conflict between people and nd. (its terrible) :(
That's what the game is called like, it's no new invention and it's not ment to be racist in any way.
Rule Suggestion-------> When cts kill a t they should "ALWAYS" tell the reason like not doing my command right etc...
That's too much on a full server, you do not have the time to do that. However, when someone asks, someone should tell him.
lol
kami (GER]
Posts: 4317
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 203 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Re: Suggestions.

Post by kami (GER] »

For normal day game------> Cafeteria Game. Cts ask ts one by one what they wanna buy and if its good then they live if its not good then they die. (cts vote)[/quote]
That's a bit too random and there is a danger of special treatment.
For same-------> Another game... Joke day. To make cts laugh and again cts vote for this one if its funny or not. (no racism jokes allowed :S)
This one actually sounds fun, when the CTs are fair with it. Should be tried.

this both "games" shouldnt be allowed. its like the "talent game" (dancing on music and cts decide if it was good enough), which isnt allowed. it cant be fair.

Game change request------> For "who is scared of black man" should be banned or either change the name because for some reason i have a feeling it will create a huge conflict between people and nd. (its terrible) :(
That's what the game is called like, it's no new invention and it's not ment to be racist in any way.

the correct name of the game is: Who is afraid of the big "black man" (It's a synonym for one child.) there is no racism thoughts behind it... its like the unknown / foreign man. actually i think this game was played to learn kids to run away or pass someone who wants the kid something bad.
Rule Suggestion-------> When cts kill a t they should "ALWAYS" tell the reason like not doing my command right etc...
That's too much on a full server, you do not have the time to do that. However, when someone asks, someone should tell him.[/quote]

and then u start a discuss with each T cause they dont accept that they failed.. not possible to be done by the commander
Image Image
User avatar
Mati
Posts: 4391
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Suggestions.

Post by Mati »

this both "games" shouldnt be allowed. its like the "talent game" (dancing on music and cts decide if it was good enough), which isnt allowed. it cant be fair.
I think the joke game differs from them. At the talent game or this cafeteria game the judgement is totally random, on the joke game that can be made better, and besides that it might be much funnier than those other two games. Of course the danger also applies there, and I'm also in doubt, but it could be tried at least.
and then u start a discuss with each T cause they dont accept that they failed.. not possible to be done by the commander
You do not need to discuss, in fact you shouldn't. But telling them within 2 seconds fast why he got killed (if he asks) should be done. Discussed can be lateron, if needed, otherwise it delays the game progress.
lol
Locked

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests