View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

#1 Post Pukata please read !
I am here to support this server since the beginning of 2014. All i want to be an admin. I am gonna take a care of this server. Believe me. I am very old player and i know the rules. I met a lot of friends here. And they support me and they told me you can be an admin.
So, can Pukata accept me?
Remember i will be active on this server everyday, yes everyday.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:33 pm

#2 Post Re: Pukata please read !
Hi, it's great you want to be an administrator! But this isn't the way.

First of all, you'll have to apply in the Zombie section, at the bottom of the forums under 'Recruitment Corner'.

Reference:
http://www.neondragon.net/viewforum.php?f=122

Second of all, If you were to apply; you'd start out as a member, you cannot be administrator straight off the bat.

Once again, its really good that you'd like to become an admin and help out the server, but please do so by applying in the correct section, using the correct format.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:41 pm
neonDragon Admin

#3 Post Re: Pukata please read !
Hi Gam3ronE^.

It's nice to see that you want to help out and keep the servers clean. There is however a bunch of requirements we set for members of our community.
You can't apply for admin in our community, but you can apply for member instead. A member is a moderator on the servers and the forums, which most important tasks is to help out, moderate and keep the servers clean for rulebreakers and hackers.

You will have to post your application here: http://www.neondragon.net/viewforum.php?f=122
Follow this format when you apply:
- Steam ID:
- NickName:
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work):
- Average amount of time on our servers per day:
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

A good idea would also to be patient, as we wont discuss applicants before the next admin meeting.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]