[Declined] Mario's application!

All declined Applications are stored here.
Mario

Mario's application!

Post by Mario »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:7722770

- NickName : Mario

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I was admin on several bad servers becouse,people were always breaking the rules.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : Im always active throughtout the day.I can spend 1-6 hours per day sometimes.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I joined in in July 2015.

- Do you have a working mic? Yes I do.
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

My name is Aleksa,I'm from Serbia.Im currently finishing the 8th grade.When I finish the middle school,I would like to go in medicine school.If I finish the school successfully I would the diploma and I could work all around the world with that diploma.In my freetime I play a lot of videogames and play with my friends outside.I was training kickboxing for 3 years,but I stoped becouse of school.In that 3 years of training I had only two tournaments,In the first tournament I won the silver medal,but the opponent was much faster and bigger then me.On the second tournament I almost got disqualified for being to late to the match.I lost the 1st round becouse late for the match.My opponent had won the round by 2:1 . I start playing videogames when I was about 6 years old.My first videogame was Neighbours from hell and I was playing that game on the Windows 98.I met Counter Strike when I was about 8 years.Back then I had no internet and I was playing with bots all day.For me that was a great time.I got internet on my 11 birthday.Pretty much I spended moths on the internet.In the 5th grade I was bullied a lot becouse I was new in the classroom with ''new friends''.They din't want to talk with me at all and I was always picked last in any activity.Finaly 5th grade finished and I moved to the other classroom.I made new friends again and people accepted me!

- Motivation
The reason I want to be a member is that to catch the rulebreakers and keep the server clean.Lately there is so much freekilling/harassing/negativity on the server.People swearing about their mothers,harassing their whole family and etc...And yes I am aware that I don't have to much activity on forums neither moderating on forums.I really like the community since I joined in,but still back then It was all messy like it is today.I really to see what do people gonna tell me and what do I need to work on.
We may not be able to control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails

Cruxell
VIP

Re: Mario's application!

Post by Cruxell »

Pros:
Friendly,helpful
Good mic and commanding
Speaks Serbian (theres a lot of serbs and other balkanians on nd)
Was admin before
Mature (he really is mature, he maybe looks a little less mature because of his english)

Neutral
Activity

Cons
Age (stvarno si triba lagati o tome)
Reports
English

My vote is blank for now.
Alekša moga bi prijavljivat ljude vise ko želiš bit member. I engleski ti nije pridobar. Treći problem je dob ,ja iman isto godina kolko i ti, pa da se prijavljivan za membera lagao bi, stavija da san stariji. Sada je kasno za to jbg.
Sritno ti bilo. Poradi malo na reportsima.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

who are u
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

SneL wrote:who are u
Spoiler!
aNNeh

Post by aNNeh »

fkn lied to me in the start, young skid, infamous, stpt af, never reports, prob doesnt know all rules, no.
Spoiler!

Wayne

Post by Wayne »

LiNe wrote:fkn lied to me in the start, young skid, infamous, stpt af, never reports, prob doesnt know all rules, no.

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Hey Mario, I believe you could be a good addition to the team but you need to report more often so work on that. Good luck!
These users thanked the author uhu for the post (total 3):
wodeen++, Voropoulo, flanky
emeNt

Post by emeNt »

gg lads super mario in the house
the kek velco

Post by the kek velco »

This is my parrot :)
He gives it a +1 :)

pros:
- lovely accent :)
- likes burgers :)
- communication via teamspeak +999999 :)
- thanks))
- support))

(This guy got the sneaky beaky accent from Siberia)
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

Hello habibi! We talked in private about it but i wanna share it here too. You are a very nice and friendly guy, you try to command when u are not rebelling and tbh you are very good at them. Your English level is good enough and you are rules knowledge. As i have say many times, I don't care about the age. And tbh before i speak with u I thought that you are 19 or something (which means that u are mature. good for u!). I know that i have "save" u a lot of times from the cheaters (i have to mention that Mario has had call me a lot of times to help out) but you still need to report more guys so i can feel 100% sure that u know if someone needs to get punishment or not. Also, try to increase a little bit your forum activity. To sum up, I'm gonna vote EXTENDED for you and if you work at your cons you can have my full support. I hope that u are not getting wrong my words. I'm telling you them so u can improve yourself (ingame). Cheers!
AyzZ#2

Mario's application!

Post by AyzZ#2 »

Since i Know Mario (Friends with me in Steam)
Pro
knowledge
(Best) Commander
Kind of Fun Guy
Been here Long time
I give my vote to (hillary clinton) Nah Mario
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
SosA

Post by SosA »

Mario Mario!

What could i say about you
Mature Man
Doesnt fight with anyone (friendly)
Knows English
Expert at commanding
Your the Best Mario
Hope you become member
My vote is freaking big fat Yes
Good Luck My friend
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Mario

Post by Mario »

Hello guys,

I just wanna say thanks for the feedback,I will make some moderating/reporting if is there any need and i'll try to fix the cons that you mentioned.
We may not be able to control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails

flanky

Post by flanky »

uhu wrote:Hey Mario, I believe you could be a good addition to the team but you need to report more often so work on that. Good luck!
agree with portugal here :dance: :dance: :dance:
Bucky

Post by Bucky »

I find Mario to be a very competent commander and friendly guy, I think he would make a valuable contribution to the nD jail team.

Return to “Declined Applications”