bug

Haffish

bug

Post by Haffish »

Alrite, Today I was playing at the deathmatch server and then I rolled the dice and got Zeus Mode for 15 seconds, The only thing is that I didn't get it for 15 seconds, I got it until I die, Which can only occure by me typing 'kill' in console, So I took a few screens showing you the surprising terrorists, I was CT. I did not get any frags though. The bug is that sometimes you can get Zeus-mode until the map change, since you've got god mode and this can get abused if you dont just type kill in console directly.

PS: To lazy to upload to any website so I uploaded it to my steam screenshots,

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... reenshots/
my dad go iraq never come back boom boom ? yes !
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Re: bug

Post by Konijn »

Thanks for reporting this. It is a bug we're actually already aware of and one that I have been trying to replicate and fix over the past week or so.

Unfortunately, every time I test the feature myself it works as intended which makes it very difficult to debug and fix. I will try to find a solution but it will likely take some time.
Haffish

Post by Haffish »

Konijn wrote:Thanks for reporting this. It is a bug we're actually already aware of and one that I have been trying to replicate and fix over the past week or so.

Unfortunately, every time I test the feature myself it works as intended which makes it very difficult to debug and fix. I will try to find a solution but it will likely take some time.
I think that when you've got the Zeus-Mode, and the 15 secs run out of time and you're still no-clipped underground is when you get bugged, Check it out!
bis

Post by bis »

i've also noticed that the drunk rtd is also bugged, after the 20 seconds my mouse sensitivity was super high and it wouldn't go away until i rejoined
Flath

Post by Flath »

freeda_khala wrote:i've also noticed that the drunk rtd is also bugged, after the 20 seconds my mouse sensitivity was super high and it wouldn't go away until i rejoined
This is very rare though compared to rtd's chances to get a bugged Zeus mod

Haffish

Post by Haffish »

Flath wrote:
freeda_khala wrote:i've also noticed that the drunk rtd is also bugged, after the 20 seconds my mouse sensitivity was super high and it wouldn't go away until i rejoined
So what if it's rare? A bug is a bug, and should be told to the admins asp.
Flath

Post by Flath »

Haffish wrote:
Flath wrote:
So what if it's rare? A bug is a bug, and should be told to the admins asp.
Irrelevant post. Why so aggressive ? I'm just highlighting the fact that this bug is already known and if you don't have a solution to bring, there is no point in acting all big on forum.

Thanks Xeph for reporting this bug

ps after your reply: yea i guess i took your sentance the wrong way !
Last edited by Flath on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haffish

Post by Haffish »

Mate, Where am I aggressive? I just said that even though it's rare it should be posted towards an admin, and as far as I can see you didn't come up with a solution so even-even. Makes no logic IF you know a bug and then dont say it to an admin SINCE it's "rare", hope you get my point of view
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Those bugs can happen with any timer rtd's.
inivisible, luke sky, rambo, race car, ....
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

I know how it bugs, after someone got "unlimited ammo" everytime u roll timer dice u get it infinite
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

I've upated the rtd plugin now and this should be fixed.
However it was a big update (code-wise). Although I was careful and tested it as much as I could there might still be new bugs. So if you find any, let me know.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
hybRid
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

x-regit-x wrote:I've upated the rtd plugin now and this should be fixed.
However it was a big update (code-wise). Although I was careful and tested it as much as I could there might still be new bugs. So if you find any, let me know.
can you post the list, what you can get by RTD?
would be good, maybe for us to give new input?
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
R1CKY[JJ]

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

Good job Regit. I've heard the stats were off because the server was lagging. Is it back on soon? Cause some people were already asking me why it's off.. it's kinda boring without.
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

austria_wien wrote:can you post the list, what you can get by RTD?
would be good, maybe for us to give new input?
There shouldn't be any difference in-game (except for no more prizes bugging; unlimited Ammo still counts until end of map). But here are the available prizes:

Good Prizes: Noclip, Zeusmode, Luke Skywalker, Health, Race Car, Invisible God, Invisible (not God), Full Equipment, Unlimited Ammo, Rambo
Bad Prizes: 100 Chickens, Nightclub, Slap Disease, Burning, Wild Ride, Old Man, Human Timebomb, Smoking Drunkard, 50 Crabs, Lightning, Blind.
R1CKY[JJ] wrote:Good job Regit. I've heard the stats were off because the server was lagging. Is it back on soon? Cause some people were already asking me why it's off.. it's kinda boring without.
I don't know, sorry.
Toti
VIP

Post by Toti »

i got the bug today when i went invisible God

Return to “FUN Deathmatch Trash”