[Accepted] X3's application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
J4ck
nD* Jail Member

X3's application

Post by J4ck »

- SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2550787

- Name: X3

- Experience Level: I've been an admin for over 2 years in a zombie escape and a zombie plague server doing code work and moderation, which gave me experience with people and moderation.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 3-6 average hours, and due to the pandemic it can go up to 8 hours.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers: Around 2015 found the DR server while searching and loved it instantly. So stayed for a while and ended up purchasing VIP.

- Tell us about you: as many of you know, in-game I'm X3. Coming from the Middle East so the internet connection and electricity are unstable. On the server you see me as quiet and reserved because I keep it to myself, always like to follow the rules and be correct to everyone. I might have a few laughs with friends but never crossing anyones limits or the server rules. So I'm very observant of what everyone is doing and what is happening around.
Given there's a lot of heat outside it's easier to stay indoor and so I spend most of the time on the pc. Very interested in learning and trying new things and acquire new skills, especially on the internet where we can find huge amounts of information.
Besides gaming I usually watch series such as 24, Supernatural or movies on my spare time. Also try to learn as much as possible to develop my coding and mapping. You may have noticed this in my maps or plugins I've created. Also love to eat pizzas

- Motivation: My motivation is like everyone else's motivation, to keep the servers clean from rulebreakers, hackers and to help people. I try to moderate where and when I can. When there's a moderator present, I tend to moderate less because the moderators will handle it. I also frequently try to call members who are online on my friends list when something happens on the server. I'm mostly online in the evening/night. Rule-breaking happens a lot and I'd like to help the servers by moderating rule breakers and also help out newbies and be there to guide them with explaining the rules and commands.
Last edited by J4ck on Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doeda
VIP

Re: X3's application

Post by doeda »

Definitely a big yes from me, this guy has everything you would want from a Jail member.
He's always calm, cool-headed which will always play a big role in his moderation!
Also codes plugins, helps mapping and makes map for the community as well which shows his affection and his dedication for the community.

Never seen this guy rage, don't think he ever gets mad lol, definitely a good addition to them, especially when you look at the current staff :lol:

Goodluck X3, hope to see you with the tag ;)
These users thanked the author doeda for the post:
MADLIFE!
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Lucius

Post by Lucius »

A big yes, we’ve talked a lot and you’ve just improved and listened to your cons. There are no cons to mention and the pros list is too long to even consider writing. A friendly guy with a big heart.

As for now I would be happy to see you in the black team next to me, we would be the two Iraqi cops.
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Hadi
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hadi »

doeda wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:37 pm
Definitely a big yes from me, this guy has everything you would want from a Jail member.
He's always calm, cool-headed which will always play a big role in his moderation!
This summerize my reply, a fat Yes, but bro you don't talk ... so i see this an opportunity to hear that sexy voice !

X3 TRYING TO GET ALL ND MEMBERS UNEMPLOYED LOL
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
MADLIFE!
nD*** Jail Member

Post by MADLIFE! »

I've said this before, Be nice to see you join us in Jail, But i hope to see you in green very soon after, Easy YES no need for me to write much here.
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Moe had an average of 6.33 kills and 16 deaths per match. :facepalm:
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

has shown since the start of his nd mapper that he's a decent guy and really wants to help the server out. a clear yes from me
Spoiler!
go iraqi go
Aash

Post by Aash »

I personally think this is a grape message and I didn't think you'd have the carrot to apply for member but u are good guy sometime rage in among us but good guy so maybe fix the ragequit and the fake lies u tell about seeing people come out of a vent it might help u in jb too .. i give yes men gl ..
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
Qion~
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Qion~ »

i'm surpised like for real ...

i do recall you telling me about applying yes, but i didn't think you were surious about that? LOL

I usually leave a reply on interesting apps at the end, or never reply ifp lul, but seriously ... i'm still like LOL right now, not in bad way.

i do see you more in green tag than black tbh (m not racist!) cus as i seen, and probably most or all of other members is that, you're fun lad, with broken mic which makes heartbeat sounds ONLY, who moderates a little when there are moderators, well we could say that you got a tiny report history (recent) but I remember calling me to ban couple of cheaters around then report them after their ban :kappa:, you do observe alot, you got a pretty good rule knowledge, i can't think of any cus its long list n i can't keep on track with it to list all pros, but i do see member material in you, and even more.

it's an absolute definite big fat as your ass yes from me.
You had me scared for a second I thought we were diggin' my grave
We did, what, you don't like bein' afraid?
it's a dose of your own medicine, what, you don't like how it tastes?
My therapist told me don't bury my issues but I'ma be honest, man, I'm feelin' great!
Sloth
nD* Jail Member

Post by Sloth »

There really is no reason to explain why I vote a yes tbh

This guy brings good spirits to the server, he is active and as u can see the community is really fond of him. He has the experience and the mindset to become a great member. So as stated above it's a definite yes from me, gl champ
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

pros: iraqi

another yes.

accept alredi

Sorry 4 spam
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Aash

Post by Aash »

Lucius wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:47 pm

another yes.

accept alredi

Sorry 4 spam
now @Lucius, please use the provided form thanks; http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=33040
These users thanked the author Aash for the post:
Sloth
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
Abooooookkkk

Post by Abooooookkkk »

Aash wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:02 pm
Lucius wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:47 pm

another yes.

accept alredi

Sorry 4 spam
now @Lucius, please use the provided form thanks; http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=33040
Yes pls respect the rules @Lucius no need to spam the topic
Ty

And about x3 I am gonna vote yes this guy deserve to be a member
Qion~
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Qion~ »

stick to the correct format please, it is an application, not spam topic.
You had me scared for a second I thought we were diggin' my grave
We did, what, you don't like bein' afraid?
it's a dose of your own medicine, what, you don't like how it tastes?
My therapist told me don't bury my issues but I'ma be honest, man, I'm feelin' great!
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Medz wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:15 pm
stick to the correct format please, it is an application, not spam topic.
Please do not spam the topic, as 2 people have already mentioned to use the correct format.
These users thanked the author doeda for the post (total 2):
Abooooookkkk, Aash
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

sprkR.

Post by sprkR. »

i vote purple i mean Yes
i've seen what he had done with other servers as head admin, somethings you can barely find who can do as developer/moderator at same time.Also a pretty chill guy.
and who's cool enough to add blackjack in ze server LOL
Last edited by sprkR. on Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Accepted Applications”