[Accepted] Supercell's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Supercell's Application

Post by Supercell »

-Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:162799656
-Nickname : Supercell
-Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I was a member here before back in 2017 as u guys may know
-Average amount of time on our servers per day : Around 3-6 hours because of corona , will still be active when it will be over
-Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : I think I started playing back in November 2015 on non steam and started playing on steam in February 2016
-Do you have a working mic?- Yes
After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Wassup guys , I am Supercell and I am a moroccan boy who lives in the Netherlands. I am currently in my last year of high school , but I won't make any exams this year because of the corona crisis. This year is an important year for me because I need to choose a study and I am currently still struggling to find the perfect study. Hope I manage to choose a study as soon as possible because I need to sign up in like 3 weeks !

In my daily life I do a lot of things , but the thing where I spend the most time at is gaming. I loved gaming since I was a little child and started playing on the nintendo and grew up playing more and more PC games. One of them was counter strike 1.6 and I directly felt in love with the game. Since then I continued playing the game and wanted to get better at it by playing on a lot of different servers. Nowadays , I also play a lot of other games like CS:GO and VALORANT and sometimes when I am in the mood, I also play on my PS4. Furthermore I also like to play football a lot in my free time and watch football games but unfortunately there are no games anymore ....

Motivation :

I never was expecting that nD was coming back 2 months ago , but I think that corona and the people from this community managed to get our servers back again. When I realised that the servers came back I started playing again on Jailbreak where I used to spend my most time at. Nowadays , I am most of the time behind my PC playing Jailbreak and it's still not getting boring especially because a lot of regulars are still playing Jailbreak and making the server fun again. I think the server still needs a lot of help and I want to be part of the team so I can assist the other jail members to make this community great again as it was in the past. I also see that there are a lot of CT's who lack ruleknowledge and rulebreak and I really want to show people how to be a good CT and how to command properly. I am willing to help this server again and fight against the rulebreakers and help newcomers as I did in the past when I was a member. In this way we will have a good atmosphere on the server.

Thanks for reading my application , feel free to PM me on Steam or Discord if u have any questions !
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Kurza

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by Kurza »

youre my friend so i'll be giving my personal opinion about you in-game, we played a couple of weeks together, and i think you know most of the rules and have the potential of being a member, you always try to moderate harsh people and newbies. my only con is to be more active. yes gl.
These users thanked the author Kurza for the post:
Supercell
Hamooda
nD** Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

Hello Supercell

Nice to see you applying.. You are a nice guy, never seen anything wrong from you..
Didn't see you in a fight with anyone or harassing anyone... You was always a good commander
And giving warns for people breaking the rules, and helping people what is allowed and what isn't allowed
I think you gonna be a good member and help neondragon servers & You were always serious
I did not see you do children's movements, like other people when they command.

You have Yes From me :) Goodluck
These users thanked the author Hamooda for the post:
Supercell
🇵🇸
SIG MISS
VIP

Post by SIG MISS »

Hey,! Very nice to see you applying again my friend

Supercell is , Friendly with all , very good commander , follow the rules , i haven't seen him broking the rules ever ,

sometimes moderating i don't see much Moderating from you super

but i wish you a good luck bro and try to moderate more

lots of love
These users thanked the author SIG MISS for the post:
Supercell
You need to behave.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Wasnt going to vote cause you dont really need my vote . Its clearly that you ve been a member materiel even after you left team . With keeping all the pros. No cons its a big Yes gl bruder
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hello Supercell, nice to see you applying.

However, your application seems a bit like a try of an easy runner for me (you). Don't get me wrong, you have defo member material inside of you and no doubt that you've been a good member before. But I do not see really effort/dedication coming from you.

You do moderate from time to time, but usually, you just play your game without feeling the need to moderate rulebreakers.
I do not see a single report made by you since you are back to jb and also I do not see you contribute at all in forum/jb related topics.

I get the feeling that you just want your powers back and that's it. There've been a lot of chaos and rulebreaking happening when you played and I've been there too, but you did not care to step in to moderate some of them whilst I or other members tried to moderate. You know the drill "act like a member before you become a member"

Anyways good luck with your apply, I hope you work on the given cons/solid criticism.
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
Supercell
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

ZeRo#1 wrote:Hello Supercell, nice to see you applying.

However, your application seems a bit like a try of an easy runner for me (you). Don't get me wrong, you have defo member material inside of you and no doubt that you've been a good member before. But I do not see really effort/dedication coming from you.

You do moderate from time to time, but usually, you just play your game without feeling the need to moderate rulebreakers.
I do not see a single report made by you since you are back to jb and also I do not see you contribute at all in forum/jb related topics.

I get the feeling that you just want your powers back and that's it. There've been a lot of chaos and rulebreaking happening when you played and I've been there too, but you did not care to step in to moderate some of them whilst I or other members tried to moderate. You know the drill "act like a member before you become a member"

Anyways good luck with your apply, I hope you work on the given cons/solid criticism.
Sup zero I appreciate that u replied with some criticism since I always want to improve my self. Ofcourse I try to play my game so I pay attention to it , since I am most of the time playing as a CT and as a CT you need to pay attention. If I am focusing on my game I can not always see what's happening in the server. Most of the times when I play JB I see a member in game who already handles the chaos/rulebreaking of other people and in that case I dont feel like it's really needed to moderate at that moment. However if I see that someone is rulebreaking a lot and there is no member online I always try to moderate them if it's really needed , I think I moderate more over mic when I am in CT so the rulebreaker doesn't skip what I am saying and I think moderating over the mic is way better so people listen better. That's why members have an advantage since they can always use their mic to moderate.

About the reports , I only made 1 report since I came back and since then I did not see any reports who were strikeworthy like the one I made. I think making a report is not about "quantity" but "quality" and in that case I prefer to collect as much proof as I can so the report gets accepted. I think people who are reporting constantly and using quantity over quality are a bit tryharding to get membership.

For the other guys , thanks for replying keep them coming !
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Supercell wrote:

Sup zero I appreciate that u replied with some criticism since I always want to improve my self. Ofcourse I try to play my game so I pay attention to it , since I am most of the time playing as a CT and as a CT you need to pay attention. If I am focusing on my game I can not always see what's happening in the server. Most of the times when I play JB I see a member in game who already handles the chaos/rulebreaking of other people and in that case I dont feel like it's really needed to moderate at that moment. However if I see that someone is rulebreaking a lot and there is no member online I always try to moderate them if it's really needed , I think I moderate more over mic when I am in CT so the rulebreaker doesn't skip what I am saying and I think moderating over the mic is way better so people listen better. That's why members have an advantage since they can always use their mic to moderate.

About the reports , I only made 1 report since I came back and since then I did not see any reports who were strikeworthy like the one I made. I think making a report is not about "quantity" but "quality" and in that case I prefer to collect as much proof as I can so the report gets accepted. I think people who are reporting constantly and using quantity over quality are a bit tryharding to get membership.

For the other guys , thanks for replying keep them coming !
It does surprise me that you wanna tell me that there is somehow no rulebreaking at the times no member is on which is worth a report. Whenever I join jb I always have to moderate guys, or use my menu as for gag, mute, switch, kick and so on. We had to handle out CT bans, CT removal, gag-bans, switching a lot etc. and there've for sure been things which have been worth a report at the times no staff is on.

So on one hand you kinda tell me no reports been needed and that you got kinda everything under control bcs you use your mic and on the other hand you then ask for powers a member does have when nothing is worth a report and/or the advantage of using your mic whenever it is needed or to handle out any ban via staff menu.

Also, the quantity of reports becomes to quality if more reports happening on player X or if other guys add proofs to report Y. It is hard for me to believe that everything is smooth and fine when no member/admin is on and that over a period of time, let's say the last 2 months since you are back. I also doubt that you would punish the guys/your friends which banter goes too far bcs I feel like you enjoy these times more than feeling a need to moderate/punish it. Ofc I can be mistaken about it and it is my view on it.

That you as a CT need to pay attention is self-explanatory. So does it as a member to the general gameplay.
Supercell
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Please zero you always post those unnecessary opinions about us.. I can easily say that one of the newest members that got accepted haven't reported a single report nor did he stick into jb related topics but still gets accepted.. The only thing he did was playing/moderating/commanding.. IT all depends on the admins, lets be fair. I am tired of watching the same shit over and over again we all try our best and if you obviously see a player going to far in the server we all will report him... Why shouldn't we do that give us a good reason. For you supercell even if we are friends i've seen you doing more then a member should do you def need to join the team. You do moderate, goes ct and commands succesfull days you bring fun to the server also ur jb knowledge is huge. I like the way u talk to people also. Its a yes from me gl and pls zero take this not personal I like you but it is what it is, this is what I see lets be honest.
These users thanked the author SNap for the post:
Supercell

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
MADLIFE!
nD*** Jail Member

Post by MADLIFE! »

Hey Supercell,

.You have good rules knowledge.
.You have a bigger and better personality which shows more presents on the server than before!
.Past member, Can be trusted with member powers and access to the member area on the forums.
.Good commander (before applying as well)
.You do moderate without powers now. Can only see this getting better with the menu to back you up.
.You do help others out! new or old. which is a big plus with me.
. You are active in the evenings to late!

. Not sure how you would deal with a full server on your own with a few reg "trolls".
. The normal cons now, forum active is low and you said you have made one report.

On reports : Did like the way you said its not "quantity" but "quality" As i believe in building a stronger case before reporting, But i do agree with zero on the fact this can still be done now, due to a few players constantly overstepping the line, which could lead to a successful report being made.

My vote is YES

Would be great to have you back in the team.
These users thanked the author MADLIFE! for the post (total 2):
Supercell, J4ck
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Moe had an average of 6.33 kills and 16 deaths per match. :facepalm:
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

SNap wrote:

Please zero you always post those unnecessary opinions about us.. I can easily say that one of the newest members that got accepted haven't reported a single report nor did he stick into jb related topics but still gets accepted.. The only thing he did was playing/moderating/commanding.. IT all depends on the admins, lets be fair. I am tired of watching the same shit over and over again we all try our best and if you obviously see a player going to far in the server we all will report him... Why shouldn't we do that give us a good reason. For you supercell even if we are friends i've seen you doing more then a member should do you def need to join the team. You do moderate, goes ct and commands succesfull days you bring fun to the server also ur jb knowledge is huge. I like the way u talk to people also. Its a yes from me gl and pls zero take this not personal I like you but it is what it is, this is what I see lets be honest.
What unnecessary is and what not is a matter of view SNap.

Pretty sure one of the reasons why you got declined, has been bcs of not showing enough of effort and dedication to get a spot (back) in the team. This is nothing personal either, bcs I do see you as a friend of mine. But to judge someone, even your friends, you need to be neutral.

Right now the report section is somehow broken, till neonDragon will fix it. But as you can see there are still open reports. Before that there has been also plenty of reports which got solved. Simply saying by that, that there are always rule breaks, misbehaving, abusing scenarios are happening and from an experienced player and ex-member like Supercell you could expect at least a couple of reports in 2 months.

There is no way that everything was running completely smoothly whilst he was playing. If you kinda say nothing is worth being reported, why would you need member powers then? You then could easily moderate via mic or chat and everything is fine.
There have been cheaters and not even then a report was made, even tho most of the times a member/admin was on and got them banned.

We do have a lot of members now and by that ofc the expectation of becoming a member will get set to a higher level to get a spot.
We did hire some of the members bcs they do/did have a high activity in the server and we were lacking members. Now these gaps are filled with staff being on at these times.

Somehow a lot of guys think to become a member you only need to be active ingame, but you should not forget that there is much more, than only handling a server/ the servers. There is a lot of work that needs to be done in the background and it needs to be a fair shared package in-between the team and not one member handling everything alone whilst the other members just taking care of one server (jb).

That's why you want guys to contribute to topics to see where their thoughts go and in what directions they could be helpful for the team.
And nope it does not only depend on the admins. We do have a private topic where we do share opinions about applicants and even leaving a vote there. Because members are usually more active ingame which is some kind of info admins need.
They do create an opinion about an applicant bcs of the complete package which includes forum activity, especially at times where you already have a lot of members (again).

I have not a single doubt that Supercell could not become a member again in the team.
But I do have concerns if it comes to forum moderation, being active in the background of everything too in favor of the team, helping guys with questions or problems at the forum and a few more.
These parts should be done by every member now and then. In order to keep the work in the team in balance and not to let other members burn out.

Also since it is my opinion, I do have concerns that he will be able to punish friends, the usual trolls, bcs as said no report in this case is done and I also saw him either laughing about different (rule-breaking/abusing) stuff than moderating it. Nothing wrong on banter, but you need to be able to know when to step in if things are getting out of control / crossing a line.

Other than that I can type out a lot of pros he has, but these pros are usually already mentioned by others. I prefer to give him constructive criticism to improve and to become better.

None of you/the applicants should take it personally to get cons by others and the more it should be appreciated. This is exactly what happened to me in my first application and also 2nd one to improve. I still remember the names of 2 guys who woke me up back then. It has been Edo a.k.a BumbleBeast and Guhan and I'm thankful for it that they gave me constructive criticism and to get me with those help to the member position.
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post (total 2):
Supercell, AlwaysWIN
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

-Madlife : Madlife I am sure I could handle a full server on my own , I mean in the past it was a little bit hard for me since I was a young boy and always called for some backup if there was chaos in the server, but nowadays I am pretty sure it would be okay to handle a full server on my own. About the forum activity , I daily login 2/4 times in on the forums so my forum activity is not really low as you mentioned , I think it is more that I am not participating in enough topics and I will try to fix that. Although I don't see this as a big con since there are some jail memebers who are barely active on the forums..

-Snap : Thanks for ur reply appreciate it !

-Zero: I understand that you have some concerns about me and trust me in these weeks before the admin meeting I try as best as I can to improve in my cons. As for reports I already explained that I prefer getting the report accepted since nowadays I barely see any report getting accepted and in that case I need to have some decent proof so I am 100% sure it will be accepted. Nowadays I only see reports with 3/4 screenshots of harassment which is a poor report in my eye. However I will try to report more if I see any rulebreakers and gather as much proof as I can.

You also said that there are a lot of members now , but one of them is leaving and some of them I never see in-game. The most active members in my opinion are only you , minato , slink, madlife and silence and I think 5 members who are active can always get some help. I am also most of the time active in the late night when there is no member and that could be usefull since people like to rulebreak in the late night.

Last but not least about "being active in the background" as a member would be definitily no problem for me. I always try to help people as much as I can and I also did that as a member in the past. If I see any people who need my help on the forum or in-game I always try to help them and give some time to them if they have some issues. No big deal for me to this point.

Thanks for your replies !
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Supercell wrote:-Madlife : Madlife I am sure I could handle a full server on my own , I mean in the past it was a little bit hard for me since I was a young boy and always called for some backup if there was chaos in the server, but nowadays I am pretty sure it would be okay to handle a full server on my own. About the forum activity , I daily login 2/4 times in on the forums so my forum activity is not really low as you mentioned , I think it is more that I am not participating in enough topics and I will try to fix that. Although I don't see this as a big con since there are some jail memebers who are barely active on the forums..

-Snap : Thanks for ur reply appreciate it !

-Zero: I understand that you have some concerns about me and trust me in these weeks before the admin meeting I try as best as I can to improve in my cons. As for reports I already explained that I prefer getting the report accepted since nowadays I barely see any report getting accepted and in that case I need to have some decent proof so I am 100% sure it will be accepted. Nowadays I only see reports with 3/4 screenshots of harassment which is a poor report in my eye. However I will try to report more if I see any rulebreakers and gather as much proof as I can.

You also said that there are a lot of members now , but one of them is leaving and some of them I never see in-game. The most active members in my opinion are only you , minato , slink, madlife and silence and I think 5 members who are active can always get some help. I am also most of the time active in the late night when there is no member and that could be usefull since people like to rulebreak in the late night.

Last but not least about "being active in the background" as a member would be definitily no problem for me. I always try to help people as much as I can and I also did that as a member in the past. If I see any people who need my help on the forum or in-game I always try to help them and give some time to them if they have some issues. No big deal for me to this point.

Thanks for your replies !
I'm more than sure that you (will) improve on given cons. You do/did need some cons to be able to work on it to become better on things you lack on. I hope you did not take it personal.

As for the reports, I would like to explain to you that a good report can also get declined bcs of what happened (not banworthy at all). You somehow need to realize, that staff who is able to handle strikelist reports, has to take a lot into mind if it comes to a decision, usually in the favor of the rulebreaker or else a lot of guys would be permbanned by now.

We do check warnhistory and also older reports to get knowledge about a rulebreaker and his behavior. If you then for an example see 2-3 declined reports on him which contain good proofs but been not enough at that time to handle out a ban/strike. The handler can and will take this into consideration together with the new report to give him then a deserved ban/strike.
So at this point quantity became to quality if you get what I mean. And ofc there should not be a report with only 2-3 screenshots, but if you in favor of a rulebreaker decline a report, you then have the ability later to ban/strike someone bcs of the package including other reports.

When I do join jb, I personally always see members on lately, even admins too. But it might be possible that at late night staff is missing, wont judge on it at all even tho I play often too at night.
Supercell
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Abooooookkkk

Post by Abooooookkkk »

Hi SuperCell !

Well, i am not gonna say to much about your application or judge you about who you are right now because i am not active and i am not playing cs anymore , so i am just gonna say what i remember about you back then when you was a member.

So i remember that you did a great job as a member and you was a good guy calm one who respect the rules and never saw you break the rules before , and what i see from the replies that i think you still the same person as i said and i givve u my yes and gl mate !

Edit:Sorry but i know this is not subject of this application but i am just wanna ask this guy Zero a question is why are you attacking new applicants? not just supercell you did this too in snap and swat application ; I see that you are doing everything in your power to not be accepted ,like creating new and unnecessary cons for them just so they wont been accepted
tell us why ? Are you afraid to lose your place as a member or what? tell us !!
Clearly the server need more active members so they wont be need to make reports and waiting for them to get handled

and bye :)
These users thanked the author Abooooookkkk for the post:
Supercell
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Please zero you always post those unnecessary opinions about us.. I can easily say that one of the newest members that got accepted haven't reported a single report nor did he stick into jb related topics but still gets accepted.. The only thing he did was playing/moderating/commanding.. IT all depends on the admins, lets be fair. I am tired of watching the same shit over and over again we all try our best and if you obviously see a player going to far in the server we all will report him... Why shouldn't we do that give us a good reason. For you supercell even if we are friends i've seen you doing more then a member should do you def need to join the team. You do moderate, goes ct and commands successful days you bring fun to the server also ur jb knowledge is huge. I like the way u talk to people also. Its a yes from me gl and pls zero take this not personal I like you but it is what it is, this is what I see lets be honest.
To be quite fair snap. Us members, our opinion is actually really important. we really create a picture about you and admins put the colours in. it either turns out good or bad. And if im honest with you. We always got to be like professional if you get what i mean.. So like you can't just walk up to a applicant and expect to give him All pros with no cons. Like its a must to give cons because no one is perfect and it happens that supercell is weak on forum activities. Now sure this may not look important but this is really where everything happens. And also im pretty sure if you look at ANY member's thread. You'll find at least one staff member talking about "reports" So yeah it is a must. reports do prove that you do keep an eye on people. Speaking about new members.. who apparently made no reports on here. Well ill tell u smth for sure. they reached out to us. or atleast to me, asking for help about a guy messing about. in my eye it was a guy rule breaking just for fun. i came on and warned him simple. Sometimes there isnt a need to take it a step forward and reporting it. "Doesnt mean u shouldent report" u do that when its repeated and the person ignore whatever it is.

And also i feel like you lowkey took the "declined" personal. I don't think you should. You honestly didn't put effort into it. In my eyes makes you look like your doing it for power only.

That being said. Supercell. Honestly like no homo i love you. You bring really good atmostphere to the server and everyone likes u imo. Your mature which i really dig about you. You dont play arround. However this application is just unexpected you know, like idk i just am surprised you just went with it. Imo you need to moderate ingame, alot. because tbh when i was online back in the day. i never saw you moderating. Idk about now but if you are then good-job +1. You also need to like get a hand above people. tell them your recording, stuff that make them not want to cross the line.. in other words gaining authority. Now tbh i think this will be the hardest part because i feel like your a really liked guy and your pretty much friends with everyone you feel me, and this will cause issues in the future if you dont know how to handle your friends possibly. Because they will think you will let them off the hook u know what i mean. About forum activity, id suggest what zero said, take part in stuff on here. also report someone who's doing the same thing again and again because i can name you 5 right now who keep doing stupid shit... And like i said i'm afraid your choosing you dont want to do anything about it because they are your friends. And if it is the case. then ask them to stop instead of reporting it. Now one thing you said which i dont really like at all
You said "I think people who are reporting constantly and using quantity over quality are a bit tryharding to get membership." Now see you can say that if the reports are ALL declined, but also you arnt considering the time they putting into making it ? Like sure it may take 10 minutes but they are doing something and your not. Id rather see someone report 10 times and get 3 right than seeing someone report 1 and get it right.

Ill be voting an Extend and ill change my vote moving on. my vote will be dependent on your forum activity. since i cant be involved ingame as we speak. So work at what i said, and ill change it to a yes. Goodluck
These users thanked the author Rhyme for the post (total 2):
Abooooookkkk, Supercell

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.

Return to “Accepted Applications”