[Declined] SosA’s Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
SosA

SosA’s Application

Post by SosA »

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:61292409

- In-Game Name: SosA’

- Experience Level : I have been administrator on a community on October 2019 through mid February 2020

- How active are you : I usually join the servers two through three hours! If I’m bored, I’ll usually be active more!

- when did you start playing on our servers : I started playing Jailbreak around November 2015 when I discovered this server with my friend

- Tell us about you, your life in general : I’m a high school student, learning coding to open a hosting service company or an app! I love to code since the day I was introduced to coding! I usually spend my time with my friends & family however since quarantine got us all house arrested! I have been playing family games most of the time! I guess it’s fun, than to stay on the phone or computer 24/7!

- Whats your motivation, and what do you tend to bring to this community : Since the day, I joined this server, my motivation was to aim for a member & I have pushed my self to be a member material as you guys suggested your cons on my previous applications one or two years ago! If I get accepted as member for trial, I plan to keep the server on a top notch condition & the atmosphere of the server in a positive place! I know, I have not been commanding a lot because every time the map changes the ct spots are taken!
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Aash

Re: SosA’s Application

Post by Aash »

maybe i'm blind but I never see u moderating! I don't think you're ready to become a member anytime soon as you still seem a bit too immature to become one! Even if you were a fit, I don't think the servers need more members! It's a no from me habibi!
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
SosA

Post by SosA »

Aash wrote:maybe i'm blind but I never see u moderating! I don't think you're ready to become a member anytime soon as you still seem a bit too immature to become one! Even if you were a fit, I don't think the servers need more members! It's a no from me habibi!
Thank you for your response & we will improve in the future !
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
SIG MISS
VIP

Post by SIG MISS »

Hey, Sosa i just saw u today before few hours and there were a lot of ppl speaking arabic on mic and u didn't even moderate except me,

and i have never saw u moderating or acting like a real member so

but you are a respectful person, you dont break anyrules but , you have to act like a member and moderate
You need to behave.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
SosA

Post by SosA »

SIG MISS wrote:Hey, Sosa i just saw u today before few hours and there were a lot of ppl speaking arabic on mic and u didn't even moderate except me,

and i have never saw u moderating or acting like a real member so

but you are a respectful person, you dont break anyrules but , you have to act like a member and moderate
The only reason I didn’t moderate, was because I was fixing my game because I couldn’t hear iOsama in-game & I could hear everything except people talking on the mic! I appreciate your response SIG MISS and I will start acting like a member by moderating!
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hello SosA,

nice to see you try again to get a spot in the team. I like guys with much ambition and fighting spirit. To fight for something you really want is something great and not wrong.

However, I still have the feeling that it is not the right time for you to apply. You definitely improved a lot in many directions, but you do also lack a lot of things, as for common sense, maturity still, rule knowledge, and more.

Whenever you moderate you somehow do it with frustration and the strong feeling that you can show in this situation that something needs to be moderated.
The way you then moderate does not let someone listen to you at all, because as for my opinion you don't stand out of the crowd enough and did not gain enough authority by others with your presence and moderation.

It is okay to apply and to get feedback on what cons you have to work on to still improve on more things, but do not be disappointed please if your application gets declined. Don't lose hope, keep on fighting and learning and maybe one day you'll finally make it into the team.

Other cons would be, no reports, not contributing at all in forum topics, no discord/forum presence, and a few more.

I wish you good luck with your application.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
SosA

Post by SosA »

ZeRo#1 wrote:Hello SosA,

nice to see you try again to get a spot in the team. I like guys with much ambition and fighting spirit. To fight for something you really want is something great and not wrong.

However, I still have the feeling that it is not the right time for you to apply. You definitely improved a lot in many directions, but you do also lack a lot of things, as for common sense, maturity still, rule knowledge, and more.

Whenever you moderate you somehow do it with frustration and the strong feeling that you can show in this situation that something needs to be moderated.
The way you then moderate does not let someone listen to you at all, because as for my opinion you don't stand out of the crowd enough and did not gain enough authority by others with your presence and moderation.

It is okay to apply and to get feedback on what cons you have to work on to still improve on more things, but do not be disappointed please if your application gets declined. Don't lose hope, keep on fighting and learning and maybe one day you'll finally make it into the team.

Other cons would be, no reports, not contributing at all in forum topics, no discord/forum presence, and a few more.

I wish you good luck with your application.
Hey ZeRo! I appreciate you replying here! I'm always excited to work on my cons & ways I can benefit them! Reports, is I knew that thing was going to be a con I was gonna receive because there isn't a lot of rule breakers in the server! Discord, I mainly in the server but I barely chat their because I don't talk! I would still disagree on my maturity skills! I mostly changed & It's not like you can't be fun sometimes! I hope I can change your mind in me, as i'm willing to work!
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Hello sosa. Now you are a strong character especially on forums. i do notice how you can have hands on people here and there. However in game i dont really see you as a controlling person. and that might be a bad thing. However im sure if you put the time into it and maybe do what zero suggested, moderate and make yourself a name on the server it'll be good. Once people start calling you "yo can you come hop on for a minute a guy is trolling" then u know people look forward to you.. Atleast it was in my case. Also i dont quite see you ct commanding as often it would be nice if you can takeover sometimes when ct team is in need. I'll be voting in private because Im still not exactly sure about you and i dont want my opinion affecting others.

However, goodluck

"things to improve"
-Reports
-Moderation
-Try giving a hand in the ct team
-Help members when they online u kno? like show them u are there to help.

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
SosA

Post by SosA »

Rhyme wrote:Hello sosa. Now you are a strong character especially on forums. i do notice how you can have hands on people here and there. However in game i dont really see you as a controlling person. and that might be a bad thing. However im sure if you put the time into it and maybe do what zero suggested, moderate and make yourself a name on the server it'll be good. Once people start calling you "yo can you come hop on for a minute a guy is trolling" then u know people look forward to you.. Atleast it was in my case. Also i dont quite see you ct commanding as often it would be nice if you can takeover sometimes when ct team is in need. I'll be voting in private because Im still not exactly sure about you and i dont want my opinion affecting others.

However, goodluck

"things to improve"
-Reports
-Moderation
-Try giving a hand in the ct team
-Help members when they online u kno? like show them u are there to help.
Rhyme man, I appreciate you giving me lists of things to improve because I love people who want me to join the team but first need to improvement! I’m sorry if you don’t see me around a lot in the server however, I will start commanding more because the last few days my head set was broken! I usually don’t command very often because I barely can join the CT team since everyone is joining! I’m trying my extreme best to work on my cons ! Anyway thanks for your suggestions
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Haffish

Post by Haffish »

Hey Sosa!

I’m going to be short, constructive and brutally honest to you fam, I think you’re to young, it shows in your way of moderating, and the way you ”joke” around on the servers are very childish behavior. F.e today you abused your VIP on the arsenal map with noclip to the TMP cell where Pablo was and you immediately returned back, as Pablo was there we cannot actually be sure you were going to take the TMP, and I hope youre honest to atleast yourself that you wouldnt’ve taken it, anyways when I and Pablo confronted you, your answer was ”I just wanted to see who had the TMP” which is also abuse since youre taking information with your VIP imo. But anyways, Another sequence I even gave you a CT-spot and told you that you have the chance to command, moderate through mic and show people that youre trying, but you said no. So basically you’ve been given a shot of being a CT and to moderate. It’s a clear no from me and I hope you’ll reapply when you’ve grown, matured enough and actually apply when you want to contribute to the community itself and not just to be labelled as a membrer or for the powers. Good luck!
These users thanked the author Haffish for the post:
ZeRo#1
my dad go iraq never come back boom boom ? yes !
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Sosa,

I don't question your legitimacy, it seems like you genuinely want to contribute to the community. However, like many others stated, you are simply lagging behind when it comes to maturity.

Something to keep in mind if you one day want to become a member: Establish roots to the ones that make this community a better place and learn from them.

Give it time, keep playing, and observere how other staff behave.

I suggest you close this application, listen to what people have pointed out and come back stronger another time. I simply do not see you fit for a staff position at this moment in time.
These users thanked the author zapt0r for the post:
SosA
Regards,
zapt0r
SosA

Post by SosA »

Haffish wrote:Hey Sosa!

I’m going to be short, constructive and brutally honest to you fam, I think you’re to young, it shows in your way of moderating, and the way you ”joke” around on the servers are very childish behavior. F.e today you abused your VIP on the arsenal map with noclip to the TMP cell where Pablo was and you immediately returned back, as Pablo was there we cannot actually be sure you were going to take the TMP, and I hope youre honest to atleast yourself that you wouldnt’ve taken it, anyways when I and Pablo confronted you, your answer was ”I just wanted to see who had the TMP” which is also abuse since youre taking information with your VIP imo. But anyways, Another sequence I even gave you a CT-spot and told you that you have the chance to command, moderate through mic and show people that youre trying, but you said no. So basically you’ve been given a shot of being a CT and to moderate. It’s a clear no from me and I hope you’ll reapply when you’ve grown, matured enough and actually apply when you want to contribute to the community itself and not just to be labelled as a membrer or for the powers. Good luck!
I did admit to my actions because in the VIP rules, it states “You cannot escape with no-clip, unless you go directly to the cage or line (which ever is closer to the cell area).” This was a misunderstanding to me because I didn’t understand the part where it said “unless” where I contacted many jail members! I do make mistakes, & I do not continue making my past mistakes in the future! I told you I can’t command when you switched me because my baby brother was sleeping in my bed because I didn’t want to wake him up! I told you specifically, I commanded early today & the whole server was coming to me, I’m gonna vote no because you didn’t command! Come on, just because I didn’t command one round your gonna vote no! I slapped Jacky as a joke because we was trolling around with Jessi, Tras, & you killed me which I thought & everyone else thought it was funny when I slapped you to cause your death! This was the first time I did, & we were joking around on the server
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Hello SosA,
There's nothing much left to say to be honest, I agree and would recommend u working on the cons which have been stated by other fellow players, but there's one thing which I've seen lately is the lack of rule knowledge.. As haffish mentioned the tmp cell thingy + you slapped a ct to death when he was on that platform in arsenal map, and when I asked asked u why'd u do that u just said that i was joking and he's my friend, well that doesn't make any sense to me..
Anyways as zaptor said observe how the other staff members work, adapt urself in the environment and act as a member before becoming one..
Good luck for the application!!

P.S. You might get your VIP removed if u keep abusing ur VIP powers, so please refrain from doing the stated things in the future.
P.S. 2 Saw u ingame as a ct but never seen u taking an initiative to command a round + also seen u playing around and dying a few times, signs of a bad ct and not a member material imo
Last edited by AlwaysWIN on Tue May 05, 2020 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones." ~ Mark Antony
SosA

Post by SosA »

AlwaysWIN wrote:Hello SosA,
There's nothing much left to say to be honest, I agree and would recommend u working on the cons which have been stated by other fellow players, but there's one thing which I've seen lately is the lack of rule knowledge.. As haffish mentioned the tmp cell thingy + you slapped a ct to death when he was on that platform in arsenal map, and when I asked asked u why'd u do that u just said that i was joking and he's my friend, well that doesn't make any sense to me..
Anyways as zaptor said observe how the other staff members work, adapt urself in the environment and act as a member before becoming one..
Good luck for the application!!

P.S. You might get your VIP removed if u keep abusing ur VIP powers, so please refrain from doing the stated things in the future.
The only thing I’m lacking is rule knowledge correctly, & that is VIP Rules! I have never broken any Jailbreak, other than that I would’ve been perfect! Anyway I do understand my mistskes
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

After playing with you already for 5 min, its a big no from me. You break the VIP rules with slapping someone down for gaining advantage for the vent/gun. And when I confront you all you do is tell me to shut up. Mate, sorry but its a big no from me.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Return to “Declined Applications”