Help me out!

Talk about the community, our servers and forums or suggest new ideas to us.
Rhyme

Re: Help me out!

Post by Rhyme »

You do realise that both of you are speaking total bullshit lmao ? Nvm if u have windows xp. Your pc's got firewalls auto installed. You cant just get ddossed by a single pc pinging you left and right...
And lowkey sakran i know your lying because moe doesnt have your ip, how will he get it if he joined your server? You either had problems with your internet or just comming up with stuff, anyhow your putting the blame on Moe. That said i may be wrong but moe what sakran probably did is use a command on you to wipe your config.. Just like zaptor used to do on ttt lmao the the cd tray thing xD. That explains your "cs being wiped clean" and you both know that everything you all are saying is basicly nothing without "proof".. If you have nothing then you cant do anything. Moe also id suggest you restart your router+reset, get a new ip, and delete your cs config and let it auto redo. Youll have to reconfigure your config. Altho im fairly confident he cant do anything with your ip. I may be wrong

But sakran id like a explaination to your "theory" of how moe ddosed you when you had his ip and he didnt ? Currrious!

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Rhyme wrote:You do realise that both of you are speaking total bullshit lmao ? Nvm if u have windows xp. Your pc's got firewalls auto installed. You cant just get ddossed by a single pc pinging you left and right...
And lowkey sakran i know your lying because moe doesnt have your ip, how will he get it if he joined your server? You either had problems with your internet or just comming up with stuff, anyhow your putting the blame on Moe. That said i may be wrong but moe what sakran probably did is use a command on you to wipe your config.. Just like zaptor used to do on ttt lmao the the cd tray thing xD. That explains your "cs being wiped clean" and you both know that everything you all are saying is basicly nothing without "proof".. If you have nothing then you cant do anything. Moe also id suggest you restart your router+reset, get a new ip, and delete your cs config and let it auto redo. Youll have to reconfigure your config. Altho im fairly confident he cant do anything with your ip. I may be wrong

But sakran id like a explaination to your "theory" of how moe ddosed you when you had his ip and he didnt ? Currrious!

Well rhyme thx for replying and about lying well let moe add me on steam and i will show all the msgs and i didnt want to do anything when i see that he told me u'll not play until tmrw i thought he ia not lying and rly i couldnt play for like 1h and i put some sss if u disnt see
Image <--- English 2020...
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

You still didnt awnser tho... How did you come to a conclusion of moe ddossing you ?

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Papito

Post by Papito »

i've also been ddosed a couple of times, which one of you was it?
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

We discussed this topic in private together with neonDragon and came to the conclusion, that this cyber attack / criminal offense on one of our users is something that we cannot tolerate and must be punished with a permanent ban.
Acts like this go and are considered cybercrime and could, under certain conditions, be punished even more severely.

Make sure that you guys are aware of what you are doing. And that you think before you do something which can lead to a hard punishment.

@Sakran You can ask for an unban after around 2 weeks and we will evaluate your case and reply to it.
Keep in mind that any negative action you do on our community in the meantime, such as but not limited to, ban evading or trying to DDos again will decrease your chances of an unban.
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post (total 3):
Jak, Silence, Medz
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]

Return to “neonDragon Discussion”