[CoR] SIG #1st Try

All declined Applications are stored here.
SIG MISS
VIP
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 4 times

SIG #1st Try

Post by SIG MISS »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178687073



- NickName: SIG MISS
- Age: 17
- Gender: Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): I was Head Admin in [AoD] Zombie Server, reports handler

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 4-6 Hours

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I Joined nD community in 2016 , my cousin told me about the sv and i liked it !



After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Hi everyone My name is Mohamad, I was born in Palestine Jerusalem/ Israel what ever you call it , I am still in the high school, my school name is Al Jamil high school
and also im studying in the Amideast To upgrade my english level !, I dont have much hobbies but, like swimming, i do gymnasting , and i like playing football with my friends.
My Goal for my life is to study computer programming in the university bcz i like programming so much that is about my life :)






- Your motivation for helping to moderate our servers : My Motivation: Why i am applying for member?
neondragon is my best servers and i have a bad past but i've changed alot thanks to uhu he helped me passing the bad days he was giving me advices for being a good guy in the community
so, lets talk about the main part, so i just noticed that the zombie server need a member
and i have a good experience being admin in zombie server i know, what kind of cheats people use in zombie servers, and i know the best way to speak with the abusers let them calm down and they won't do what they were doing again!


I will Make sure to eliminate all those cheaters and rulebreakers in all servers if needed since i'm active in all the servers and Keep Them clean and fun to play in.

Thanks for your time , Feel free to reply guys <3

You need to behave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
SaKraN~
Posts: 394
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:55 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by SaKraN~ »

hi sig miss , i have been while seen you modreating all and Acting like a Real member , And you know all the rules , And respect the Community and you trying To help them , so i would like to give you my yes , And Good luck.
These users thanked the author SaKraN~ for the post:
SIG MISS
Image <--- English 2020...
User avatar
~LITE~
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:12 am
Location: Algeria
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by ~LITE~ »

So where do you want me to start from?I believe that before you become a member you need to grow up mate No offense, but I have more than 10 screenshot of you provoking me and my brother (in the last few days)We know that even in the jail when you spend the most of your time and you still don't know all the rules or how to handle most of situations so I don't think you can do better in zombie server.You have only 5 reports. All these reports for abusing in jail serverAnd 0 reports in zombie server....I think no need to say more than that .For me close the topic, try to change yourself. Get some reports. Work on your modération. And try again in the future
Image
SIG MISS
VIP
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by SIG MISS »

~LITE~ wrote:So where do you want me to start from?I believe that before you become a member you need to grow up mate No offense, but I have more than 10 screenshot of you provoking me and my brother (in the last few days)We know that even in the jail when you spend the most of your time and you still don't know all the rules or how to handle most of situations so I don't think you can do better in zombie server.You have only 5 reports. All these reports for abusing in jail serverAnd 0 reports in zombie server....I think no need to say more than that .For me close the topic, try to change yourself. Get some reports. Work on your modération. And try again in the future
thanks for your reply mate, im sure that i didn't provoke you, or you just understand me wrong,
and me and swat are friends now ! , and i play the most on jb, but im going to be focusing mroe on zr by now ,
You need to behave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
User avatar
SosA
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: The Grave
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by SosA »

Hey SIG MISS, everyone complains about you in the server especially you being an the CT Team! You are not a member material yet because you aren’t very familiar with your rules! I have to moderate you about the rules because you often used your excuse as “rebelling!” As one example I can give is, I’m coming out the healing room in the map color ful! You were stand in the way of the door , and I slash you however you kill me & you say that wasn’t provoking! I let that slide as you said rebelling but I only slashed you as one HP was gone! I later joined around 10 PM EST, commander K!ller was commanding & you ghosted the word paint & I said you need to read the rules as you are going for member! If those aren’t all true, I have back up evidence of doeda moderating you to lay back of CT Spot because a lot of terrorists are complaining about you! You abuse your VIP by kicking/banning players when there is a staff member online! I recommend you to moderate more often, re read the rules, & command more often because you were picked as the spelling bee commander but you insisted not to command because you made up so many excuses to not command! As a member you have to pick up or command when ever you as CT! My vote clearly stands as a straight no! You are not ready to join the team because for one we don’t trust you a lot, as you might abuse your powers! There are a lot of rule breaking situations here and just to point out you have been permanently banned before as it doesn’t look good on a player applying for member
These users thanked the author SosA for the post:
SIG MISS
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
User avatar
Romeo
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:32 am
Location: Nearby Majin's House
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by Romeo »

SosA wrote:Hey SIG MISS, everyone complains about you in the server especially you being an the CT Team! You are not a member material yet because you aren’t very familiar with your rules! I have to moderate you about the rules because you often used your excuse as “rebelling!” As one example I can give is, I’m coming out the healing room in the map color ful! You were stand in the way of the door , and I slash you however you kill me & you say that wasn’t provoking! I let that slide as you said rebelling but I only slashed you as one HP was gone! I later joined around 10 PM EST, commander K!ller was commanding & you ghosted the word paint & I said you need to read the rules as you are going for member! If those aren’t all true, I have back up evidence of doeda moderating you to lay back of CT Spot because a lot of terrorists are complaining about you! You abuse your VIP by kicking/banning players when there is a staff member online! I recommend you to moderate more often, re read the rules, & command more often because you were picked as the spelling bee commander but you insisted not to command because you made up so many excuses to not command! As a member you have to pick up or command when ever you as CT! My vote clearly stands as a straight no! You are not ready to join the team because for one we don’t trust you a lot, as you might abuse your powers! There are a lot of rule breaking situations here and just to point out you have been permanently banned before as it doesn’t look good on a player applying for member
SaKraN~ wrote:hi sig miss , i have been while seen you modreating all and Acting like a Real member , And you know all the rules , And respect the Community and you trying To help them , so i would like to give you my yes , And Good luck.
Just a friendly reminder for you two and other people who will post on this app, this is a zombie application and not for jail membership. Just thought I would mention that as people tend to mostly apply for jail.

As for you sig miss, all I know about you is that you're a friendly dude and have stuck around for quite a bit of time. As I remember you're familiar with the rules and I have not seen you break rules when I played recently. However, I think you can improve on your forum presence. I wish you best of luck m
These users thanked the author Romeo for the post:
SIG MISS
Image
User avatar
SosA
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: The Grave
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by SosA »

Bravo wrote:
SosA wrote:Hey SIG MISS, everyone complains about you in the server especially you being an the CT Team! You are not a member material yet because you aren’t very familiar with your rules! I have to moderate you about the rules because you often used your excuse as “rebelling!” As one example I can give is, I’m coming out the healing room in the map color ful! You were stand in the way of the door , and I slash you however you kill me & you say that wasn’t provoking! I let that slide as you said rebelling but I only slashed you as one HP was gone! I later joined around 10 PM EST, commander K!ller was commanding & you ghosted the word paint & I said you need to read the rules as you are going for member! If those aren’t all true, I have back up evidence of doeda moderating you to lay back of CT Spot because a lot of terrorists are complaining about you! You abuse your VIP by kicking/banning players when there is a staff member online! I recommend you to moderate more often, re read the rules, & command more often because you were picked as the spelling bee commander but you insisted not to command because you made up so many excuses to not command! As a member you have to pick up or command when ever you as CT! My vote clearly stands as a straight no! You are not ready to join the team because for one we don’t trust you a lot, as you might abuse your powers! There are a lot of rule breaking situations here and just to point out you have been permanently banned before as it doesn’t look good on a player applying for member
SaKraN~ wrote:hi sig miss , i have been while seen you modreating all and Acting like a Real member , And you know all the rules , And respect the Community and you trying To help them , so i would like to give you my yes , And Good luck.
Just a friendly reminder for you two and other people who will post on this app, this is a zombie application and not for jail membership. Just thought I would mention that as people tend to mostly apply for jail.

As for you sig miss, all I know about you is that you're a friendly dude and have stuck around for quite a bit of time. As I remember you're familiar with the rules and I have not seen you break rules when I played recently. However, I think you can improve on your forum presence. I wish you best of luck m
This doesn’t mean, I can still have my point of view on SIG MISS! He still needs to learn his rules, & I think VIP Abusing goes for all the server If I’m not wrong!
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
User avatar
Kurza
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by Kurza »

Idk what youre thinking like, why do you apply for zombie server when you have no activity at it? If you think its easier getting membership on other modes rather than JB youre wrong. As for the application, i dont think youre ready to be a member. You moderate little things and just watch where people make mistakes and moderate them asap. You just got unbanned a month ago i think? Your english is not that good either, its kinda understandable but not member material. You lack reports and forum activity. Imo youre not ready to be a member.
These users thanked the author Kurza for the post (total 2):
efa :), SIG MISS
Image
User avatar
Rhyme
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by Rhyme »

Sig miss, Not gonna lie your application is poorly done, and my eyes are red right now, I did skim thru it but if we talking for real. I don't see you fit/ready for becoming a member. You lack authority, and rule knowledge, even sometimes u asked me questions that are very, very obvious what the awnser is going to be. Besides 4-5 hours everyday.. I don't really buy that. You are semi active on some days and off the others. You'll need to work on your self a lot more before getting people on your side. Cant speak about Jailbreak well because u ain't applying there. However if i was to say something, you don't moderate at all!
Once a legend said "Act like a member before becoming a member"

about zombie cheats, There arn't really any... Other than scripts that give a massive advantage. "bhop"
These users thanked the author Rhyme for the post:
SIG MISS
Image

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
User avatar
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut
Posts: 580
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Bravo wrote:Just a friendly reminder for you two and other people who will post on this app, this is a zombie application and not for jail membership. Just thought I would mention that as people tend to mostly apply for jail.
He will most likely end up moderating JB a lot more than ZM, so it does matter to mention it.

Hi Sig Miss, I believe it's too early for you to apply for the following reasons:

- You lack maturity, and that will only come with time
- I believe your knowledge (I'm not talking about rule knowledge here) for the nD ZM server is very limited, nor do you seem to care about it enough to take care of it in it's early stages
- You lack common sense -> it can be seen in most of your reports that you don't know what's worth punishing or not. Above that, you tryhard a lot of times in order to get yourself a report you can make.
Spoiler!
There've happend radio spam but you somehow only mentioned Doeda and OTHERS so it seems to me that you've been aiming on him to find mistakes he do.
This is what Zero said on your report on doeda. Unfortunately you do this a lot and it would be a disaster if you had powers.
- I believe you could find cheaters, but atm it isn't really needed
- Lack of rule knowledge, in both ZM and JB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIG MISS wrote:so, lets talk about the main part, so i just noticed that the zombie server need a member
Medz is 9/10 (if not 10/10) times on the ZM server whenever there's people there. It isn't needing that much moderation atm, besides the occasional "pls watch out to not push people with DD" that you are guilty of aswell.
SIG MISS wrote: and i know the best way to speak with the abusers let them calm down and they won't do what they were doing again!
Both you and I know this is not true. I have never seen you acting calm and talking to rulebreakers in a calm way. A lot of times you were the one that needed to be talked to. Your recent fight with doeda shows that very well.
I really don't like the fact that you paint yourself as this "peace and love" guy when we all know it is very much the opposite, and for me that is worse than any of the "cons" I gave you.
Spoiler!
Rhyme wrote:Sig miss, Not gonna lie your application is poorly done, and my eyes are red right now
He inherited colorblindness from you :roll:
These users thanked the author Queen's Revenge for the post (total 3):
Silence, ZeRo#1, SIG MISS
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2998
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Bravo wrote:Just a friendly reminder for you two and other people who will post on this app, this is a zombie application and not for jail membership. Just thought I would mention that as people tend to mostly apply for jail.
He will most likely end up moderating JB a lot more than ZM, so it does matter to mention it.

Hi Sig Miss, I believe it's too early for you to apply for the following reasons:

- You lack maturity, and that will only come with time
- I believe your knowledge (I'm not talking about rule knowledge here) for the nD ZM server is very limited, nor do you seem to care about it enough to take care of it in it's early stages
- You lack common sense -> it can be seen in most of your reports that you don't know what's worth punishing or not. Above that, you tryhard a lot of times in order to get yourself a report you can make.
Spoiler!
There've happend radio spam but you somehow only mentioned Doeda and OTHERS so it seems to me that you've been aiming on him to find mistakes he do.
This is what Zero said on your report on doeda. Unfortunately you do this a lot and it would be a disaster if you had powers.
- I believe you could find cheaters, but atm it isn't really needed
- Lack of rule knowledge, in both ZM and JB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIG MISS wrote:so, lets talk about the main part, so i just noticed that the zombie server need a member
Medz is 9/10 (if not 10/10) times on the ZM server whenever there's people there. It isn't needing that much moderation atm, besides the occasional "pls watch out to not push people with DD" that you are guilty of aswell.
SIG MISS wrote: and i know the best way to speak with the abusers let them calm down and they won't do what they were doing again!
Both you and I know this is not true. I have never seen you acting calm and talking to rulebreakers in a calm way. A lot of times you were the one that needed to be talked to. Your recent fight with doeda shows that very well.
I really don't like the fact that you paint yourself as this "peace and love" guy when we all know it is very much the opposite, and for me that is worse than any of the "cons" I gave you.
Spoiler!
Rhyme wrote:Sig miss, Not gonna lie your application is poorly done, and my eyes are red right now
He inherited colorblindness from you :roll:
Hello SIG MISS,

I couldn't agree more on it what Queeny typed out. I got many complaints about you, you provoking others to be able later to have proofs to report. I barely see you at the right moments moderating, I see no forum presence in case of you contributing to any topic at all, your reports lack common sense in case of what is punishable or not.

Also whenever I see your name it reminds me of you breaking rules or banevading like hell. This has been somehow past tense but to get rid of it you would've needed to show a better me of yourself.

You might be a fiendly guy to play with, but that alone doesn't make you to an incoming member in the future. I would suggest you to let this application up running for some days to get constructive criticism and to learn by it and then COR (closed on request) it, bcs right now you will have for sure not a single chance to become a member/part of the team.

Zombie server also do lack players and therefor no member is needed right now. It does give me and others the feeling that you try to become a member in an easy way, which you might think could work bcs of Alwayswin getting accepted as a runner member where no member was active. But his case and his general presence been something else.

Anyways wish you good luck with your application!
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
SIG MISS
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
Medz
nD*** Jail Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by Medz »

Well I believe we talked about it in private last, and told you that you are not ready, con's were already mentioned by queen & zero, when seeing your name it just gives that look of teto who been known as rule breaker, banevader.
Other than that, I just feel like you're applying randomly, you pick random team to apply for, you sure you're applying for the right team? Cus I can see almost no activity on zombie respawn for you, mostly on jb.

Err I couldn't read the whole application as the color made me almost half blind for a solid minute, no offense, but it is poorly formed.
These users thanked the author Medz for the post:
SIG MISS
I'm an amateur's what you think
So you stand there in disbelief
'Til I dislocate both your feet
That's what happens, you step to me
User avatar
MicroChip
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:05 am
Location: India
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by MicroChip »

I wasn't gonna post a reply because I haven't been active recently but because I saw many negative replies here, here's my take:

I have known Sig Miss since 2016 and from what I have observed, Sig Miss is the guy who will be friendly to you if you are friendly to him. Many people here might have a grudge against him but trust me, talk to him like a friend and observe how he will respect you. He has been getting a lot of hate maybe because of stuff he didn't intend to do.

For the few hours I played in the past few weeks, I noticed that you are really active on the Jailbreak Server so you should have applied for that instead. If this was the case, I'd say your biggest PLUS point would be the experience you have and your presence on the server.

I'll give you a more detailed feedback privately.

To conclude, whether you get accepted or not, don't lose your motivation and remember this: If you continue being "the good guy" , people WILL change their opinion on you.

Good Luck !
These users thanked the author MicroChip for the post:
SIG MISS
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
SIG MISS
VIP
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by SIG MISS »

Rhyme wrote:Sig miss, Not gonna lie your application is poorly done, and my eyes are red right now, I did skim thru it but if we talking for real. I don't see you fit/ready for becoming a member. You lack authority, and rule knowledge, even sometimes u asked me questions that are very, very obvious what the awnser is going to be. Besides 4-5 hours everyday.. I don't really buy that. You are semi active on some days and off the others. You'll need to work on your self a lot more before getting people on your side. Cant speak about Jailbreak well because u ain't applying there. However if i was to say something, you don't moderate at all!
Once a legend said "Act like a member before becoming a member"

about zombie cheats, There arn't really any... Other than scripts that give a massive advantage. "bhop"

Thanks For Your reply, I am pretty sure the questions i ask bcz when i moderate , sometimes ppl start saying that im wrong? so i ask a member to let them be sure ! and i will keep the advices in my mind thx again
You need to behave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
User avatar
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 am
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: SIG #1st Try

Post by zapt0r »

Hi Sig.

I do not know how you fare on the zombie server, but based on my experience with you on the jb server - I do not see you fit for member as of now. You are a guy that continously have to moderated. You should moderate, not be moderated. The few times I have seen you try to moderate, you have been wrong, in respect to the rules.
MicroChip wrote:I wasn't gonna post a reply because I haven't been active recently but because I saw many negative replies here, here's my take:

I have known Sig Miss since 2016 and from what I have observed, Sig Miss is the guy who will be friendly to you if you are friendly to him. Many people here might have a grudge against him but trust me, talk to him like a friend and observe how he will respect you. He has been getting a lot of hate maybe because of stuff he didn't intend to do.
What Microship mentions, that you are friendly to others, if they are friendly to you - that does not work as a member. Microship also mentiones that people hold a grudge against you. You will need to get rid of that image before people respect you, in terms of member material and authority.
These users thanked the author zapt0r for the post:
SIG MISS
Regards,
zapt0r
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests