Ct ban

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Papito

Re: Ct ban

Post by Papito »

Rhyme wrote:
Papito wrote:
Get your facts straight please before accusing people of stuff they never did.
lol really? are you sure about that?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TrafficVinyI
https://steamcommunity.com/id/EditedRhyme
https://steamcommunity.com/id/EdRhymeZ
who do these accounts belong to?
you have few more accounts that i cannot find but these accounts have enough proof in their profile and speaks for itself.
i still believe these accounts are active and you're still scamming people outside this community, you're not good at hiding it.
you're lucky i cannot find the guy you scammed for his csgo knife a while ago, but ill try to look for him and get those proofs i had on you.
FYI Yes these accounts are active.
The first one is my cs 1.6 :) i play cs 1.6 on it and im pretty much only online on that account exactly for that.

Second account. Its for For honor. Im sure jack can confirm that because i switched to that account only to play with him. And im usually never online on that account. other than for that.

Third account. Its my main. I live stream on here, Everything is linked to this account. I don't have for honor on it However im planning on buying it here to stop switching between 3 accounts.
That said. Ill explain my vac bans now. Its really the main reasons for creating many accounts. My cs 1.6 account Has a csgo ban, I used skin changer and that initiated the ban.
My for honer account, Got vaced for using cheats in rust, Yes i was using a bloody mouse In other words scripts for a gun. Used to be allowed until they started banning people for using it. and unfortunately i was one

And Also a little more information. It wasnt a knife :) And its really the exact opposite of what he told you. but there's really no point to explaining to a sheep. as they allow follow one thing and don't have the ability to many understand actually what happend
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA nice try, your accounts have everything a csgo scammer does.
like i said, i am looking for the guy that you scammed, and it wasn't just 1 guy, you have scammed plenty of other guys and you also tried to scam one of my irl friends recently but i told him not to fall for it.
i am pretty sure someone from here can find the reports made on you online regarding your scam attempts.
ohhh buying and selling csgo items from 80% to 90%??
https://steamcommunity.com/id/EditedRhyme
and i remember this was the account you used to scam alot back in the day, i will look it up.
EDIT: the guy didnt just tell me a story, he provided all the proofs with it.
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

"Tried scamming one of your irl friends Oh and "recently"" Okey buddy. Do whats right. Goodluck on your quest

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Papito

Post by Papito »

you can deny all you want, but your profile posing as a csgo trader and linking to cashrepthread is enough proof for a smart person in this community to figure it out, those are the tactics scammers used back in the days and still use it.
Medz
nD*** Zombie Member

Post by Medz »

locked topic as the discussion went off the topic, if you still wanna talk about it, feel free to pm an admin.

and from now on, any offtopic replies will be considered as spam, and a punishment will follow. this includes every single section.
These users thanked the author Medz for the post:
Silence
I'm an amateur's what you think
So you stand there in disbelief
'Til I dislocate both your feet
That's what happens, you step to me

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”