[Declined] My application

All declined Applications are stored here.
SIG MISS
VIP

Re: My application

Post by SIG MISS »

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Spoiler!
EditedRhyme wrote:Hey snap, See i actually love u "no homo" Your a good guy, and people love you. Its simple. You are fit for this position and i don't say no. But Ill be honest with you and its for you best. I personally don't find you moderating at all, don't see any reports coming in Nothing that really tells me why you trying to be come a member.. i mean at this point i'm curious.. Why do you really want to be a member again ? like.. the last time when u did the member app and you said close it you'll do it again once server is revived. I honestly thought you'll be back in business same as before.. but honestly i don't see the old hard working snap right now

For now.. id be more than willing to vote for a yes but I'd be rather be more realistic with you and give you an
EXTEND. Once i start noticing you started doing my only issues ill be happy to change to a yes.
Fu sushi
Hey Snap!

You seem like a pretty cool guy to play with, never seen you acting like a cry baby like SIG MISS does, harassing or just generally being a pain for members in-game. The game is usually fun when you are around, especially when you are doing hot potato (stop it pls). So, I would say you have a really nice behaviour in the server as a normal regular and you contribute to a nicer, more enjoyable atmosphere. I find that important but not enough.
Noob SNap wrote: I've been trolling much I know i can change that easily with no doubt so don't worry about that.
I don't know what is this trolling behaviour you mention but If you found a need to mention it, means for you it isn't the appropriate behaviour a member should have. I think these changes should have been made before applying. Personally, I don't have any complaint about your behaviour but it worries me that you do.

I think you are mature and experienced enough not to overmoderate and you seem to be respected by the majority of players. There is usually a member in-game and I understand that if you moderate in that situation, it would be messy and a bit unnecessary to have 2 ppl saying the exact same thing. However, I do expect you to help out when there isn't a member in-game or if there is only 1 member present.

When it comes to the reports EditedRhyme mentioned, unless you tryhard I don't think it is that easy to find a situation where a report is needed for several reasons: there is usually a member in-game and the complaints are dealt with in the moment + the other servers where you could catch cheaters are dead or no longer exist.

It would be nice to see your opinion/suggestion on JB related topics if you have any.

We currently have 5 jail members and a fun member that plays JB a lot, but the workload still seems to be unbalanced and you have members who don't seem to do shit both ingame and on the forums and others who seem to be drowning in it like Zero is.
My reply is solely based on how you act in the server nowadays because I dont remember how you performed as a member last time but I think your experience here would be a pro simply because it doesn't seem like you would need guidance when it comes to moderation/JB rules and hopefully you wouldn't give experienced members extra work.

I think right now we need people who are ready or almost ready to start helping out, because the workload seems to be increasing during quarantine times and surely will decrease once everything comes back to normal. I worry that you would be more of a passive member, instead of an active one which is what I think is needed.
My concerns about you are: Would you give an extra hand where needed to help the other members of the team both in-game and on the forums? If there was another member in the server at the same time as you, would you moderate along with him as a team, or would you leave the moderation for him to deal with?
lolllllllllllllll.
You need to behave.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Spoiler!
With phrases such as "butthurt", "smartass" and "weird ass gay man" in his vocabulary, Snap is not fit to be a member.

And if he abuses his VIP by slapping others when they have told him not to, he will likely also abuse member powers. No.
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
SNap
Ac!D^
VIP

Post by Ac!D^ »

snappy, one of the best friends i've met on nD, very friendly and a good player,knows all the rules,icant say anything else tho,
big YES snappy goodluck xd
These users thanked the author Ac!D^ for the post:
SNap
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

SIG MISS wrote:[lolllllllllllllll.
Follow the guidelines to reply on an application or don’t bother replying.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
SNap
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Cruxell wrote:
Spoiler!
With phrases such as "butthurt", "smartass" and "weird ass gay man" in his vocabulary, Snap is not fit to be a member.

And if he abuses his VIP by slapping others when they have told him not to, he will likely also abuse member powers. No
Edit: don't think need to explain now what for figure u are.. :think:
Last edited by SNap on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Moee

Post by Moee »

Cruxell wrote:
Spoiler!

And if he abuses his VIP by slapping others when they have told him not to, he will likely also abuse member powers. No.
Cruxell members nowdays use this kind of words a lot and none had a problem and you know it as for sero , baby,rhyme even hyperion some time and i can confirm that our members use these words to joke most of the time to give the sv a good atmospher and i didn't see any kind of trollish from our members. I can only agree on the abuse part which is fixable. I respect your opinion.
As for you snap , i just want to advice you to be less trollish than normally . Good luck
These users thanked the author Moee for the post:
SNap
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Cruxell wrote:
Spoiler!

And if he abuses his VIP by slapping others when they have told him not to, he will likely also abuse member powers. No
worth pointing out any time Cruxell joins the server he just freekills and provokes people into a reaction. I won't call it trolling cuz no one finds it funny, sadly the boy has some form of high-functioning Aspergers that prevents him from being aware of this. From those screenshots I can tell you freekilled him to provoke a reaction and I have no idea why they allow ppl like u to keep playing
Spoiler!
on the topic of sub-par member vocabulary/behaviour i invite anyone to pay attention to edited rhyme's behaviour and chat whenever he's on jb :kappa:
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post (total 3):
Moee, Supercell, Путинтебяобстрелит
STEAM_0:0:51774830
minato

Post by minato »

KaitoKid wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Spoiler!

worth pointing out any time Cruxell joins the server he just freekills and provokes people into a reaction. I won't call it trolling cuz no one finds it funny, sadly the boy has some form of high-functioning Aspergers that prevents him from being aware of this. From those screenshots I can tell you freekilled him to provoke a reaction and I have no idea why they allow ppl like u to keep playing
Spoiler!
on the topic of sub-par member vocabulary/behaviour i invite anyone to pay attention to edited rhyme's behaviour and chat whenever he's on jb :kappa:
even tho cruxell has written positive feedback in my application to become a member i do agree with durrty, he do provoke and fk and ruin days as he has done to me.
so if youre going to comment on someones else behaviour point out your own or dont comment at all.
These users thanked the author minato for the post:
SNap
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

minato wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!
even tho cruxell has written positive feedback in my application to become a member i do agree with durrty, he do provoke and fk and ruin days as he has done to me.
so if youre going to comment on someones else behaviour point out your own or dont comment at all.
There is nothing more at all I need to say to all of this. My eyes are on Cruxell and it won't take much more rulebreaks till he get banned by me. I warned him now several times. The things I witnessed when I was playing with him has been moderated. If he continue like that he'll find himself banned soon.

As for the screenshots I've been on playing at that time and me and other members were joking around and if there would've been something crossing lines or becoming too much we members would've solved it directly by moderating or punishments. But everyone and probably except Cruxell enjoyed the server atmosphere a lot.
No one got by SNap insulted bcs it was playing around with friends except probably that one time/ss where he might have been freekilled on purpose and lost for a second his control. I usually see him behaving very well inside the server.

As for you SNap I decided to not give a vote in public bcs I feel it could lead to it others are just following typed pros and/or cons.

Anyways wish you good luck bro!
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
SNap
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
hoho

Post by hoho »

Cruxell wrote:
Spoiler!

Wtf 387k u rich bitch. Send

Btw he slapped you then you told him to stop :facepalm:
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

hoho wrote: Btw he slapped you then you told him to stop :facepalm:
Shadi wrote:
SIG MISS wrote:[lolllllllllllllll.
Follow the guidelines to reply on an application or don’t bother replying.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
SNap
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Snap. What can I say ive been away from servers for months, my comments are based on last months we played. You have experience I worked with you as a member and I saw what kind of member you were. A kind chilled guy, I like you I think you re going to do a great job as member like you did in the past few times.
Good luck buddy!
These users thanked the author S.W.A.T for the post:
SNap
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hey SNap,
I decided to reply again in your application. I'll hope you take it as solid/constructive criticism and nothing else. Bcs from these kind of things we benefit from to get/become better.

I see mostly in your application only "Yes he is a good guy" "Yes it's funny to play with him" "He was member before, so he got my yes"
I wouldn't deny that you're definitely an enjoyable friend to play with and that your behaviour except some trollish parts which doesn't hurt anyone and even make us guys laugh is something good to become a member (again).

But I for myself think I miss something on you which is dedication and effort to get your spot back and even to do more as a member than your last time.
I hope you don't get me wrong but I kinda see you as a lazy person, not someone who is really as you mentioned in your apply as someone who is super dedicated to succeed on goals.

When you been a member you did a great job that's for sure but always (mostly) what you have done was related to jb server. Never saw you really contribute (with some exception) in forum related topics. Your reports as a member has been low when nD was more alive and you've been very quiet if it came to forum topics. If someone pushed you, you did now and then reply in some topics.

I would wish you would on your own be more active in the forum bcs as a member there is more work to do then only being present inside the server. In the team work should be shared and not done by a few members only whilst the other ones only handle a server with powers.

I hope you get my point and are willing to show some kind of more motivaton and dedication.

If I would have to give a vote it would be an extend leading to a no if the mentioned cons doesn't change.

Wish you still good luck and don't take it personal.
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post (total 2):
SNap, Queen's Revenge
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
J4ck
nD Developer

Post by J4ck »

Hello, You are very cool, calm and good guy. You moderate people when its needed. And im sure you can handle the server while you being member, since youre calm guy as I said and you wont take actions based on your anger.
Its a yes from me
These users thanked the author J4ck for the post:
SNap
Nightmare

Post by Nightmare »

Hello everyone! A calm and chill person and always trusted so definately a +1.
I hope you join the team!
Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Declined Applications”