[Declined] My application

All declined Applications are stored here.
SNap
VIP

My application

Post by SNap »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:43786230
- NickName : SNap,
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Was member before
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : When there are players im always in it.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? 4 years?
- Do you have a working mic? Yup
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Hi im snap 24 yearsold, im happy to say that i've been waiting for this moment again and now here i am, happy to see nd gets revived again. Just wanted to say that, i live in the netherlands and was an ex-member in here. I've been trolling much I know i can change that easily with no doubt so don't worry about that. My hobbies are literally playing football/gaming&enjoy with friends.

Motivation: I got alot of motivation in myself when I want to achieve easy things in life I can make that happen. Like when this gets declined i'll re-apply in 2-3 months and so its done. No but seriously i'll play everyday some hours to enjoy with u guys, i've been helping here and there in the servers in this shorttime, (trolling also cuz y not no need to be a robot, make some jokes) I just hope to achieve a higher rank this time, more stars and more loyalty from me.

Thanks for reading,don't forget to enjoy in urlife be safe and don't get caught by corona. Goodluck y'all. :mrgreen:

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: My application

Post by Shadi »

You seem very level headed and you were very honest last time about not wanting to join when the servers were dead.

I think you’d be a calm member able to take actions calmly before acting. From my point of view you’re welcome to trial.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 3):
SNap, doeda, MADLIFE!
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

you were a good member in the past, and youre very active especially in the last weeks when the server is more active, you do moderate time to time, nothing stops you from getting the trial back again. yes from me gl
These users thanked the author Kurza for the post:
SNap
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Well as kurza said you were a nice member and hopfully gonna be better than before so and u know the rules and you have a nice behavior with a a people and i guess you deserve to get ur member back..

Fu All the best

Ofc Yes
These users thanked the author SaKraN~ for the post:
SNap
Image <--- English 2020...
Moee

Post by Moee »

Snap is very honest guy , Calm ,His behaviour is Good , Never gets angry for such stupid things ,he was a member and he knows how to deal with these rulebreakers and his attitude is good ,he is patient with the new guys that's from my experience with em. aint gonna lie he has some cons but fixable. Gl in ur app
These users thanked the author Moee for the post:
SNap
hoho

Post by hoho »

you were a good member in the past, and youre very active especially in the last weeks when the server is more active, you do moderate time to time, nothing stops you from getting the trial back again. yes from me gl
pretty much
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

hoho wrote:
pretty much
Use the thank you button next instead of such a reply which is not following the format.
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post (total 3):
Queen's Revenge, pablo, Cruxell
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Well hello Snap nice to see u apply again !

There is no doubt that you have some capability to become a member , especially because you was one before. You are also an old player with great rule knowledge and nowadays we need these kind of members to moderate rule breakers and new players. Futhermore you are a nice and respected guy and I see you moderating from time to time which is a good thing. Your activity is high aswell which is also really important.

If we come to the cons , I don't really see anything bad. There is only one thing I want to tell u , as you told us you are trollish sometimes but can easily change that when u become a member. I completely agree with that you can be really serious and trollish , but try to be more often serious to show us that you really want to be a member to help this community out !

As for now it is a yes !

Good luck !
These users thanked the author Supercell for the post:
SNap
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Silence
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Silence »

Hello Snap,

Since you applied before nD's death, it would be just a copy-past from the last application..
Nothing has changed since then.
You had already been a member and you did well, you resigned yourself for your reasons.
I cannot see why it wouldn't work this time as well.
Experienced player / ex-member with a good knowledge of rules, respected by community.

YES
These users thanked the author Silence for the post:
SNap
SCARFACE

Post by SCARFACE »

SNap definitely deserves another chance, he's mature, fun to be around, level-headed...
We've been friends for years and never had seen anything bad in his personality.
I'd love to see you commanding more often.
YES from me for sure, good luck brother.
These users thanked the author SCARFACE for the post:
SNap
The Emerald Eye

Post by The Emerald Eye »

I don't have much data about your personality. But when it turns to being a responsible person, and overall what can be called "Applying the rules" you're indeed ready to take action against rulebreaking or bad managing. In another simplistic way, you fit as a moderator. You are indeed a person we would count on, to make nD community a better place. Beside that, I had noticed that you were a former member. So and to be honest, I see you deserving to return to your glory. I can't name anything against your actions so far, so it's safe to say a 'Yes' from me.
These users thanked the author The Emerald Eye for the post:
SNap
"Some say I am no better than those we fight! That I am the monster. Well, if so, then I am the monster you need! I am the one ferocious enough to strike fear in the very heart of darkness! The one who has the courage to do whatever it takes to protect humanity from the abyss!"
SIG MISS
VIP

Post by SIG MISS »

This Person is very friendly,

high level of knowing the rules

i like his commanding when i am playing as a t

i think he deserve a second chance i vote yes

good luck hbibi
These users thanked the author SIG MISS for the post:
SNap
You need to behave.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Hey snap, See i actually love u "no homo" Your a good guy, and people love you. Its simple. You are fit for this position and i don't say no. But Ill be honest with you and its for you best. I personally don't find you moderating at all, don't see any reports coming in Nothing that really tells me why you trying to be come a member.. i mean at this point i'm curious.. Why do you really want to be a member again ? like.. the last time when u did the member app and you said close it you'll do it again once server is revived. I honestly thought you'll be back in business same as before.. but honestly i don't see the old hard working snap right now

For now.. id be more than willing to vote for a yes but I'd be rather be more realistic with you and give you an
EXTEND. Once i start noticing you started doing my only issues ill be happy to change to a yes.
These users thanked the author Rhyme for the post:
Medz

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Spoiler!
EditedRhyme wrote:Hey snap, See i actually love u "no homo" Your a good guy, and people love you. Its simple. You are fit for this position and i don't say no. But Ill be honest with you and its for you best. I personally don't find you moderating at all, don't see any reports coming in Nothing that really tells me why you trying to be come a member.. i mean at this point i'm curious.. Why do you really want to be a member again ? like.. the last time when u did the member app and you said close it you'll do it again once server is revived. I honestly thought you'll be back in business same as before.. but honestly i don't see the old hard working snap right now

For now.. id be more than willing to vote for a yes but I'd be rather be more realistic with you and give you an
EXTEND. Once i start noticing you started doing my only issues ill be happy to change to a yes.
Fu sushi
Hey Snap!

You seem like a pretty cool guy to play with, never seen you acting like a cry baby like SIG MISS does, harassing or just generally being a pain for members in-game. The game is usually fun when you are around, especially when you are doing hot potato (stop it pls). So, I would say you have a really nice behaviour in the server as a normal regular and you contribute to a nicer, more enjoyable atmosphere. I find that important but not enough.
Noob SNap wrote: I've been trolling much I know i can change that easily with no doubt so don't worry about that.
I don't know what is this trolling behaviour you mention but If you found a need to mention it, means for you it isn't the appropriate behaviour a member should have. I think these changes should have been made before applying. Personally, I don't have any complaint about your behaviour but it worries me that you do.

I think you are mature and experienced enough not to overmoderate and you seem to be respected by the majority of players. There is usually a member in-game and I understand that if you moderate in that situation, it would be messy and a bit unnecessary to have 2 ppl saying the exact same thing. However, I do expect you to help out when there isn't a member in-game or if there is only 1 member present.

When it comes to the reports EditedRhyme mentioned, unless you tryhard I don't think it is that easy to find a situation where a report is needed for several reasons: there is usually a member in-game and the complaints are dealt with in the moment + the other servers where you could catch cheaters are dead or no longer exist.

It would be nice to see your opinion/suggestion on JB related topics if you have any.

We currently have 5 jail members and a fun member that plays JB a lot, but the workload still seems to be unbalanced and you have members who don't seem to do shit both ingame and on the forums and others who seem to be drowning in it like Zero is.
My reply is solely based on how you act in the server nowadays because I dont remember how you performed as a member last time but I think your experience here would be a pro simply because it doesn't seem like you would need guidance when it comes to moderation/JB rules and hopefully you wouldn't give experienced members extra work.

I think right now we need people who are ready or almost ready to start helping out, because the workload seems to be increasing during quarantine times and surely will decrease once everything comes back to normal. I worry that you would be more of a passive member, instead of an active one which is what I think is needed.
My concerns about you are: Would you give an extra hand where needed to help the other members of the team both in-game and on the forums? If there was another member in the server at the same time as you, would you moderate along with him as a team, or would you leave the moderation for him to deal with?
These users thanked the author Queen's Revenge for the post (total 3):
zapt0r, SNap, ZeRo#1
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

I've read all ur kind words Queen, thanks for the compliments.
My concerns about you are: Would you give an extra hand where needed to help the other members of the team both in-game and on the forums? If there was another member in the server at the same time as you, would you moderate along with him as a team, or would you leave the moderation for him to deal with?
Ofcourse I will help the team to make the server more enjoyable its currently abit of enjoyable and my help would be more helpfull. Btw I normally help the team as always.
I think right now we need people who are ready or almost ready to start helping out, because the workload seems to be increasing during quarantine times and surely will decrease once everything comes back to normal. I worry that you would be more of a passive member, instead of an active one which is what I think is needed.
I'm active btw literally everyday on my computer doing work and stuff so don't worry about that ;)

If I forgot to answer something feel free to pm me on steam or on forums.
Ciao

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Return to “Declined Applications”