View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

#16 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
KaitoKid wrote:
Spoiler: show
EditedRhyme wrote:
Quote:
anyways he is not active in any servers so he doesn`t mute or does anything

My friend with is up with you. like no joke. Just because he's not active, it means his sitting around on his ass doing nothing? seriously. Mate no offence but he probably did more work on a single busy day then you did in a month. He needs to deal with server problems. so basically he is a part of what makes the server run and not crash. If you say that's easy and anyone can do it. then go ahead start a community with a crap ton of people and manage a crap ton of servers at the same time. you can't even run a single server......what am I talking about Lmaooo you can't even command in jb.

You need to stop making bullshit posts claiming bullshit stuff which you don't even know.

Quote:
all the other member can help me except koijn so that`s I mean by he is not helpful and useful so all the other members and the admins can do anything except koijn I told you that

WAIT A SEC. so you expect him to come and become your slave? what now you want him to get your food? put you in a shower? Do you even pay a cent ? do you even know him. do you even have him on your friendslist? You can't expect him to do exactly what u tell him. other members and admins help you because you know them or you have them on your friend list so u can ask for help whenever or you just ask him in game

Literally the perfect image of any applicants smh

Mon May 20, 2019 7:08 pm
nD** Fun Member

#17 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Guess this topic should be locked, there's no point in discussing it since its literally a joke, if you got a problem with an admin or member, and you wanna report them, make sure you have a SOLID proof first. Also, I guess we have something called "strikelist system" where you can report (abusers, cheaters ... etc) in case you didn't know, but i guess you do.
also, refrain from spamming the hell outta sections like recruitement corner and neondragon discussion & making multiple accounts as i mentioned before, also be thankful because you didn't get a forum ban for that.

Tue May 21, 2019 1:11 pm

#18 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Konijn wrote:
Razor8182 wrote:
Third, Konijn doesn't usually swear, but he is an asshole sometimes. I get that if he ignored you, you would get mad but he doesn't ignore serious stuff. If someone is harassing, he will mute them. If someone is annoying everyone, he will kick them. If someone is hacking, he will ban them. So basically he will consider taking action if you are not just a crybaby and complaining about something that he either didn't see or doesn't think is that serious.

>Konijn doesn't usually swear, but he is an asshole sometimes
Very true, and the childish bullshit you have to deal with in this community doesn't help.

Abdallah is just butthurt cause I trolled him with the Reactions for the music bot on Discord.

---
At the moment, with the things I do maintaining our servers, I easily am the admin who is doing the most. That is not saying a lot, as the other admins are almost completely inactive from what I can see. So to say that I am inactive and don't do anything is a little meh, but okay and you are comparing me towards other members and not other admins.

Also, admins have different roles. It is not my admin role to engage with the community and to resolve problems - yet I have done it anyway because there has been a need to do it.
My admin role is to handle the technical duties of the community, e.g. keeping the website and servers online and secondarily to develop and fix plugins for the servers. I have taken on other roles over the years, such as head jail admin, rewriting the jailbreak rules, adjusting map cycles, events, head admin, trying to bring the community/member/admin team together (and failing) and much more...

Provide evidence to support your claim that I have broken rules such as spamming, harassing, racism, etc and we will talk about that but I do not believe I have done anything significant that was not clearly a joke directed towards friends.

P.S. I didn't delete your topic. Patrick moved it here:

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32930

ko9 both you and me knows i need admin.

Tue May 21, 2019 5:14 pm

#19 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
KaitoKid wrote:
Spoiler: show
EditedRhyme wrote:
Quote:
anyways he is not active in any servers so he doesn`t mute or does anything

My friend with is up with you. like no joke. Just because he's not active, it means his sitting around on his ass doing nothing? seriously. Mate no offence but he probably did more work on a single busy day then you did in a month. He needs to deal with server problems. so basically he is a part of what makes the server run and not crash. If you say that's easy and anyone can do it. then go ahead start a community with a crap ton of people and manage a crap ton of servers at the same time. you can't even run a single server......what am I talking about Lmaooo you can't even command in jb.

You need to stop making bullshit posts claiming bullshit stuff which you don't even know.

Quote:
all the other member can help me except koijn so that`s I mean by he is not helpful and useful so all the other members and the admins can do anything except koijn I told you that

WAIT A SEC. so you expect him to come and become your slave? what now you want him to get your food? put you in a shower? Do you even pay a cent ? do you even know him. do you even have him on your friendslist? You can't expect him to do exactly what u tell him. other members and admins help you because you know them or you have them on your friend list so u can ask for help whenever or you just ask him in game

Image Image

Tue May 21, 2019 6:56 pm
Friend of the Community

#20 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
idk he kinda smells, have to agree with you alexander. #IMPEACHKO9

- Benjamin Franklin

Mon May 27, 2019 4:59 pm

#21 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
abdallah you act innocent but deep inside you and i know that how toxic you are. i dont want ban konijn for bad admeen. no proplem you can ban me agine and agine

Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:33 am

#22 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Abdalah : Enought enought i am gonna report him and he will see at neondragon.net
Good luck lmao

Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:48 am

#23 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
Moee wrote:
Abdalah : Enought enought i am gonna report him and he will see at neondragon.net
Good luck lmao

We don’t need useless posts.

Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:19 pm

#24 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
SaKraN~ wrote:
Moee wrote:
Good luck lmao

we dont need useless posts k m8

Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:59 pm

#25 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
critycism wrote:
SaKraN~ wrote:
Moee wrote:
Good luck lmao

We dont need useless players k

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:25 am

#26 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
~LITE~ wrote:
critycism wrote:
SaKraN~ wrote:
Moee wrote:
Good luck lmao

Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:50 pm

#27 Post Re: i want to ban konji for bad admin
critycism wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
critycism wrote:
SaKraN~ wrote:
Moee wrote:
Good luck lmao

Image Image

Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2