[Accepted] EditedRhyme's Application =)

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Locked
User avatar
Rhyme
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by Rhyme »

hoho wrote:
EditedRhyme wrote:
hoho wrote:
EditedRhyme wrote: jack and hoho typical trollers just kept messing arround pressing the open and close bottons for the games.
wtf? :/
Hoho you know its right... see its fun and all but when there is too many people its not fun. also remember when u said i was wrong and u pretty much embarresed me infront of enveryone ? about the well ? i asked a couple of members and a admin all said its fine.. this is what i mean you just make me doubt my self... i didnt say anything thats a lie up there its all true and you know it. all im asking is just dont flop my buttons up when im commanding and theres alot of people playing thats it... just when like its small then yeah troll and have fun because we all do
i dont even know what the fuck are u talking about lol
You do, so im not gonna waste my time writing a paragraph explaining because it wont change anything me knowing you
Image

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
User avatar
Sloth
Posts: 341
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:53 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by Sloth »

Just by looking at your behaviour, responses and insane attitude towards people commenting on your application, aswell as that completely unneccessary claim about hoho I can see that you lack the maturity needed for moderating a server. My main concern is that is seems like you would actually go out of your way to be frustrated and let your actions be controlled by this. No, I haven't played with you, but overall your behaviour should be just as good in the forums as in-game.

Also 36 posts in 1,5 years is pretty weak in forum

It's a no from me chief
These users thanked the author Sloth for the post (total 2):
Rhyme, doeda
Hyperion
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by Hyperion »

Hey Edited quick word from me here don't let people get you down on the forum some people here are really close and just post in these applications bc you have beef with someone.

Pro's from me
- Active
- Commands
- Moderates (ofc immature people dont like this)
- General attitude ingame

Con's
- Maybe the amount of post on the forum but yeah look at my amount ...
- ....

My final taught is that you are more then sure member material only some moderation can be needed in case of bans and kicks, since you will get some people that will try to get you tilted..... (no need to take things personal as a member, its like being a cop they always will be hated/loved)

Like me I try to have no beef with anyone and still some people dislike me for some reason.

Keep up the good work be open to some critics and learn your place in all of this.

Good Luck
These users thanked the author Hyperion for the post:
Rhyme
doeda
VIP
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 238 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by doeda »

I did not want to reply to this certain application but my name got thrown in so I'll have to give my 2 cents.

First of all: back to the retarded sawgame -> I've told you before the game to explain it CAREFULLY you said that you would and then you proceeded to say " first one to type the word correcly can choose a number and THEN he will die." Which means as long as I don't say a number I won't die, correct? You could say I'm delaying the game though so I didn't go further in that case.
And then in the same round you have votekicked hoho iirc while you should use the vote kick ( VIP ) only as a last option resort you should know this because you have "Read & agreed" the VIP rules, and now you say you've contacted a member who said that he will be there in a while before you actually votekicked so it wasn't a last option resort, this makes me worried what you would do when you actually have powers to kick & ban people. Not to mention you've TEAMKILLED that same round which is a total no-go for an applicant.

Overall I do think you are trying your best to make the server a better place, you command when necessary & you moderate ( frequently ) but you lack the authority in the server and you don't really stand out. Authority is really important because ideally you would need people to listen to you without using your powers in the first place.

I'm not sure if I should say this but take me for an example, back in the days as soon as I joined ( and still now ) people notice me the moment I join and they greet/ ask me to go ct, etc. Also the regulars in the community wanted me to be a member before I got accepted so I had an easier time on the servers.

TLDR; Just focus on your rule knowledge because it's quite poor but then again this comes from a guy who knows every rule so I might be too harsh on you, stand out more, make people like you and try to make people listen to you without you needing to use powers. for me it's a no for now you need more time.

Good luck with your application!
Spoiler!
Also the people who are giving a yes with no real cons, please man you make me angry.... stop being ignorant and actually name his cons and what he should work on.
These users thanked the author doeda for the post:
Rhyme
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Image

Image
User avatar
Rhyme
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by Rhyme »

doeda wrote:I did not want to reply to this certain application but my name got thrown in so I'll have to give my 2 cents.

First of all: back to the retarded sawgame -> I've told you before the game to explain it CAREFULLY you said that you would and then you proceeded to say " first one to type the word correcly can choose a number and THEN he will die." Which means as long as I don't say a number I won't die, correct? You could say I'm delaying the game though so I didn't go further in that case.
And then in the same round you have votekicked hoho iirc while you should use the vote kick ( VIP ) only as a last option resort you should know this because you have "Read & agreed" the VIP rules, and now you say you've contacted a member who said that he will be there in a while before you actually votekicked so it wasn't a last option resort, this makes me worried what you would do when you actually have powers to kick & ban people. Not to mention you've TEAMKILLED that same round which is a total no-go for an applicant.

Overall I do think you are trying your best to make the server a better place, you command when necessary & you moderate ( frequently ) but you lack the authority in the server and you don't really stand out. Authority is really important because ideally you would need people to listen to you without using your powers in the first place.

I'm not sure if I should say this but take me for an example, back in the days as soon as I joined ( and still now ) people notice me the moment I join and they greet/ ask me to go ct, etc. Also the regulars in the community wanted me to be a member before I got accepted so I had an easier time on the servers.

TLDR; Just focus on your rule knowledge because it's quite poor but then again this comes from a guy who knows every rule so I might be too harsh on you, stand out more, make people like you and try to make people listen to you without you needing to use powers. for me it's a no for now you need more time.

Good luck with your application!
Spoiler!
Also the people who are giving a yes with no real cons, please man you make me angry.... stop being ignorant and actually name his cons and what he should work on.

Hey doeda i really dont know what to say, i mean on the point where i freekilled you i cannot disagree, however you being harsh is a good thing but i start to lose confidence in my self when im tested all the time by you you know? Im not saying its bad its actually improving my rule knowledge i know that you know most of the rules and whenever i have a doubt i come straight to your for a question if your online. And see heres the thing about athority, i dont know much people as you, your a very old player and a pro, so people look up to your more than me thats one reason and 2 iv came back to jb for since about 1 month and a half or so, within this time iv got to meet alot of people and alot of staff and members, pretty much all jb staff know me because iv introduced my self to them. However this is still not at your level. Also about the rules i really cant explain how hard im trying to learn it, my problem is not when commanding or so its just little words that make the difference like the retarded saw game and some other rules. Alot of people look up to me qnd respect my decision but some people dont and most of these people know my weakness so they just play arround.

Anyways doeda point is im trying on the rule point and i promiss you that im learning alot everydayin little to no time i should have a good understanding of rules, recently iv been going spec and moderating, taking clips of suspects and reporting it, trying to post and alot more incomming. Byt all i want from you is to believe in me and always call me out when im wrong and i can take the critisism because ill learn from it. Thank you for response and keep it up because youve been a large part of my rule knowledge journey
Image

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
User avatar
Archili
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:26 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by Archili »

EditRhyme's i saw you in the server many time

your problem is like when someone do some mistakes you dont like see why he did that why this happen you dont handle it you just votekick/voteban

and keep saying i will call a admin for you

if someone freekilled a guy by mistake he just vote kick


if you fix this problem so i vote yes

but atm i vote No
These users thanked the author Archili for the post:
Rhyme
User avatar
Rhyme
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by Rhyme »

Archili wrote:EditRhyme's i saw you in the server many time

your problem is like when someone do some mistakes you dont like see why he did that why this happen you dont handle it you just votekick/voteban

and keep saying i will call a admin for you

if someone freekilled a guy by mistake he just vote kick


if you fix this problem so i vote yes

but atm i vote No
Ty for your response, however i dont instantly kick, i warn then kick + demo of why i do so. Anyways ill try to become a bit more friendl;y regarding that matter thank you.
Image

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
J4ck
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 7:59 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by J4ck »

Think before taking any decision, youre too fast in your decisions. You dont listen to people, only to members & admins and thats wrong.
Control your anger, and be nice with people.

Good Luck.
These users thanked the author J4ck for the post:
Rhyme
hoho
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:02 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by hoho »

Archili wrote:EditRhyme's i saw you in the server many time

your problem is like when someone do some mistakes you dont like see why he did that why this happen you dont handle it you just votekick/voteban

and keep saying i will call a admin for you

if someone freekilled a guy by mistake he just vote kick


if you fix this problem so i vote yes

but atm i vote No
he has never abused his vip
Spoiler!
funny how a guy who has recently been banned for cheating is giving his opinion on an applicant , specially when its about ABUSING
edited, i would say the only thing u need to work on is rule knowledge . not to say u dont know the rules , but u kinda mess up sometimes
These users thanked the author hoho for the post:
Rhyme
User avatar
KaitoKid
VIP
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by KaitoKid »

doeda wrote: Also the regulars in the community wanted me to be a member before I got accepted so I had an easier time on the servers.
Bro Didnt You Apply 8 Times Before Getting Member ? :eusa-whistle: :icon-ugeek:
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post (total 2):
SNap, Rhyme
STEAM_0:0:51774830
doeda
VIP
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 238 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by doeda »

KaitoKid wrote:
doeda wrote: Also the regulars in the community wanted me to be a member before I got accepted so I had an easier time on the servers.
Bro Didnt You Apply 8 Times Before Getting Member ? :eusa-whistle: :icon-ugeek:
REGULARS IN THE COMMUNITY != ADMINS WHO ACCEPT. ( I got accepted at my 5th one ngl ) Smh thought u were my br0. turns out you're a nerd who types every word in capital.

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=22186 -> Almost all regulars gave me a yes.

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 70&start=0 -> people complaining to the outcome topic that I didn't get accepted

so uhh kaito
Spoiler!
FUCK YOU INDIANNNNNN
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Image

Image
User avatar
minato
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:36 pm
Location: Sweden
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by minato »

from what i know based of playing with him.

-clear mic.
-good commander.
-friendly player.
-active asf.
-and aware of the rules.

i think he will become a reasonable member.
These users thanked the author minato for the post:
Rhyme
JOLLE =)
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:40 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

It's worth a try ;-)
hoho
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:02 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by hoho »

JOLLE =) wrote:It's worth a try ;-)

yes i was thinking of the same thing , accept him cuz why not , its worth a try men!
JOLLE =)
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:40 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

Unfortunately, over time I realized that you are not ready yet and that you will make many wrong decisions. I would agree with you anyway. But you get upset quickly, quickly disconcert you and complain too often. In other things, where you should intervene, you stay calm as long as it does not affect you. Also, you wrote that you are a Christian but your choice of words does not look like it, and your actions and your role model too :think: . Just think about it well and realistically if you really want the family here. :?
Locked

Return to “Accepted Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests