Jailbreak suggestions

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Xalus
nD Coder
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Xalus »

Decency wrote:On the RTD CT skin, make the player have a blue name when you aim at him instead of red, I personally feel like out of 9/10 cases people know that you're a T and that rebelling is not an option. This change will be helpful to confuse the CTs even more but at the same time not change that much for cts who really pay attention to the game..
I think there needs to be a way so CTs can see it if they want to check it,
else it will result in a teamkill massacre.
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
User avatar
woOW
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:56 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by woOW »

the radio spam been absolutely annoying these days since alot of player are spamming it so i suggest to give a cooldown time to everyone who spams the radio excatly like msg's...... I know some ppl will come up and say why u dont report them !! well if the dude spam it for like 50-60 times that will be only in one ss or two so i dont think its worth it even tho is so freaking annoying
Decency
VIP
Posts: 1591
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Decency »

Xalus wrote:
Decency wrote:On the RTD CT skin, make the player have a blue name when you aim at him instead of red, I personally feel like out of 9/10 cases people know that you're a T and that rebelling is not an option. This change will be helpful to confuse the CTs even more but at the same time not change that much for cts who really pay attention to the game..
I think there needs to be a way so CTs can see it if they want to check it,
else it will result in a teamkill massacre.
Yeah, the only way they can check it is to pay attention to what team the person belongs in (TAB) and depending if we take Kaito's suggestion into consideration or not, they will not have an m4 on the back which can rouse more suspicion.
User avatar
austria_wien
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:57 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by austria_wien »

Decency wrote:
Xalus wrote:
Decency wrote:On the RTD CT skin, make the player have a blue name when you aim at him instead of red, I personally feel like out of 9/10 cases people know that you're a T and that rebelling is not an option. This change will be helpful to confuse the CTs even more but at the same time not change that much for cts who really pay attention to the game..
I think there needs to be a way so CTs can see it if they want to check it,
else it will result in a teamkill massacre.
Yeah, the only way they can check it is to pay attention to what team the person belongs in (TAB) and depending if we take Kaito's suggestion into consideration or not, they will not have an m4 on the back which can rouse more suspicion.
and on the radar. but yeah, i am with you.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Bob Vegana »

woOW wrote:the radio spam been absolutely annoying these days since alot of player are spamming it so i suggest to give a cooldown time to everyone who spams the radio excatly like msg's...... I know some ppl will come up and say why u dont report them !! well if the dude spam it for like 50-60 times that will be only in one ss or two so i dont think its worth it even tho is so freaking annoying
*loos loos loos!!!* :lol:
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2592
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Thierry Henry »

I don't think having an empty m4 is a great idea, a gun is a gun after all so just getting that skin could be your instant death.
I do agree with the randomizing of the skin.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Xalus
nD Coder
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Xalus »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:I don't think having an empty m4 is a great idea, a gun is a gun after all so just getting that skin could be your instant death.
I do agree with the randomizing of the skin.
I will look into that later, how to win that anyway?

(Surprised you didn't ask for 3rd and quiz :facepalm:)
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2592
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Thierry Henry »

KaitoKid wrote:and/or make it give you a random skin instead of the GIGN one every time, maybe an empty m4 on ur back as well. It's very rare you can make something happen with the CT skin as it is
Xalus wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:I don't think having an empty m4 is a great idea, a gun is a gun after all so just getting that skin could be your instant death.
I do agree with the randomizing of the skin.
I will look into that later, how to win that anyway?

(Surprised you didn't ask for 3rd and quiz :facepalm:)
Its not something that appears, it was suggested, just breaking down why I think it shouldn't be added.
Btw Xalus I forgot to suggest you 3rd person and Quiz LRs :kappa:
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post:
Xalus
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
User avatar
austria_wien
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:57 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by austria_wien »

I would increase the power of the poison in the shop. For example, a CT will die except he reaches a healing station (yeah I know, it isn't on every map. RIP CT :trollface: ).
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
User avatar
Lagger
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:40 pm
Location: Lebanon
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Lagger »

Allow /tk to be used by CTs, just like we use /glow or /mic for specific games we sometimes need to enable teamkilling/ffa in order to expand your game pool.
I know it might be abused so why not add it to people who got accepted for 'regular' status? And simply remove regular status or CT ban whoever abuses the command.
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem
Silence
nD*** Jail Member
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:08 pm
Location: Cracow, Poland
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Silence »

Let members below rank 3 (***) to be able to use snowman and rocketman commands.
As we can see there's an issue with activity in the game, so that would be logic to let the lower rank members to use the games at the same time.
These users thanked the author Silence for the post:
SNap
Xalus
nD Coder
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Xalus »

Silence wrote:Let members below rank 3 (***) to be able to use snowman and rocketman commands.
As we can see there's an issue with activity in the game, so that would be logic to let the lower rank members to use the games at the same time.
These are originally only admin functions,
But bcs '3-star'-boyz are one step away trom becoming admin
and to give them something extra, they got the commands to.

Personally I don't think it would be a good thing to give it to all members.
People already use to many functions like Funday instead of commanding and using the map.

It will get simply over-used to.
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
hoho
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:02 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by hoho »

add some first aid kits that drop from the sky with the guns during the battle royal funday (+15 hp for picking one up)
Xalus
nD Coder
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Xalus »

hoho wrote:add some first aid kits that drop from the sky with the guns during the battle royal funday (+15 hp for picking one up)
Should be possible, but is it worth it?
Does these rounds take long enough to make these drops worth it?


Grtz,
Xalus.
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
hoho
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:02 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by hoho »

Xalus wrote:
hoho wrote:add some first aid kits that drop from the sky with the guns during the battle royal funday (+15 hp for picking one up)
Should be possible, but is it worth it?
Does these rounds take long enough to make these drops worth it?


Grtz,
Xalus.
it would be great if we could heal during the battle royal funday , but not in a way that makes the player unstoppable
Post Reply

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests