View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

#1 Post Whats On your Mind?
this time, i wont be doing the text walls, i shall spread the love, and give you a chance to shine!

Now, let me see your train of thought at the station! Let it run, so i can catch it!

here is all you got to do:

1: Dont plan this out. pull up a chair, and start typing whatever is on your mind. completely unpredictable, spontaneous, honest.

2: type away, type away, type away. let you fingers burn >:)

3: this step is just for funzies, a little twisteroonie.

and thats all! i will start, as i am incapable of making a small post (TEXT WALL INBOUND... BOOM!)

there are times that "nD" has crossed my mind. "i have been away too long," "i wonder how my friends are doing." "do they remember me?" "there are so many new people, its great, but am i just like them now too?" "i have been gone for so long, the ties that hold us may be slowly straining, if not broken."

friendship, as one has said, must be kept in constant repair, and i have neglected that duty. how many have left, without me being there to see them off? how many will i not see again? was i irresponsible, disloyal? i know who i am, or who i try to be, would that person make the choices i have?

thing is, every choice spawns more choices along all paths. yet, we only see one path, and the path we choose is the path we seek, for better or worse. every person who walks it steps differently, either lightly, heavily, slowly or quick, we do not know, we just walk.

what happens when we realize we crossed the line? lost time cannot be reclaimed. do we keep walking, since we cant cross back? or do we trapeze along that line, careful as a Canadian (gotta make that joke, we ARE careful XD) not to tip too far on the sides. i think to myself, " i waited all this time, but what is it i waited for?"

the time i waited, was not just waiting, we all find things to pre-occupy ourselves. you say, "i cant WAIT for this to happen," and are eager, and wish for time to skip all the way to that point. however, sometimes the wait is worth it. wasnt it, while waiting for something else, you found that thing that you cant wait for? if you were not present to wait for the thing you wait for, you would never know about the new spark that rattles your impatience. this speculation is one i find intriguing, and confusing. is our life a line, with little dash marks that show the times things happen? or more like a chart with all those angles, going up and down like a sound wave? are those sounds cries of joy that make it spike? or cries of sorrow that bring it below the line?

the negatives and positives, do they outweigh each other? if we wait, will they shift to our desire? i think that maybe they move, like water, in their own way. they erode us, the land, or carry us to new places, piece by piece. however, like water, we can form it, freeze it, preserve it, or melt it. we can turn it to air, let it go, or grasp that without form, and make it our fountain of youth. the control is hard, the path is untamed, but that doesnt mean we cant stand up, and go against the flow. this pressure that sweeps us off our feet, this river of modern time, is easy to go with the flow. is that who we are? do we just ride it all the way down? i feel that at times that is best. but we can always go back a little bit, just to remind ourselves where we came from, how we got here, and who we are.

that is what it means to be. to understand yourself, and understand that you don't. because no matter how well you know yourself now, you are different, slightly or not, then when you thought you knew yourself. if you make a mistake, learn. if you are successful, teach. if you are lost, walk. if you are confused, wait. something happens to all of us, even if it is the bonds broken of those we thought would never leave us, on either side of the screen, that can change us from who we were to who we are.

i am no teacher, despite my wishes. i try but, all i can do is throw you a spark. i cant light you fire, i cant make you into something your not. all i can say is, "this is what happened to me, this is what i did." find for yourself, if you are willing, where i went wrong, and where i went right. we are all human, forget gender or race. be ethnically colourblind to those around you, close your eyes to there appearance. nD is a great show of that, as well.

who am i? what a, I? do i look as you imagine? am i really a snowman, or a human? am i like you? all you have is my words. however, in those words, though life you have realized that the words you hear can be lies or truth. you know how to tell if they are honest or not. same when you read, or talk, or listen. this communication, no matter the method, is just how we are. we lie, we confess, or we hide, or we reveal. above all, we trust and believe. that can breach the other 4. trust that their is a reason, believe in honesty, despite the truth. or, despite the lie.

the mind really is so fragile, isnt it? that events can close us off to those that want to be with us, those we want to be with. they make us absent in mind and body, but not awareness. to be aware, to realize reality, is to search for a path to walk. this path choosing method, prioritizing, pondering, deciding, is it necessary? is life worth it if we are lost for most of it? does it even matter if we choose a choice that seems not to effect others? if our words fall onto deaf ears, we speak?

because, it is your voice. stay silent, and you wont be able to speak when you need to, when you want to. sit, and you wont stand when others need you. choose not to believe, and to believe will be incredibly hard when you want to. distrust, and trust is something you will find hard to ever achieve. it is never too late, we just have to drift back to the side we want to flow with. or, stop in the river, stand and think. when you are at a crossroads, waiting, use you mind, think about things. decisions made rashly are also made costly. also, dont go too far down. always take a bit to stand and look back, and remind yourself where you came from, and who you are. History made us into ourselves, and what we are is what makes the future.

fear itself. the unpredictable future. "what will i do?" "what will happen?" we fear the consequences. they control us, guide our decisions. we can try to rise above them, but like the hair on our head, (forgive me those who dont have hair,) it is always on top. we make a choice, the future will change. others can effect that future, but we have full control over it.

the cost, however, is great. some say, "you dont have a choice" but we do. we ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE. the Sacrifice, what we are willing to give up, is the walls of the tunnel. you can choose the choice you want, but you may have to give up a lot to make it happen. does it justify the choice you make? is the ends worth the means that got you there? who paid the price for your desire? or did you pay the price for their desire? what was the cost? were you willing to pay? do you desire payback?

revenge will only lead to more revenge. anger to more anger. the things that make you desire to lose your temper make other lose theirs. the things that make you cry, make me cry. the things that make us smile, spreads not just on our faces, but to those around us. tears be the rain we use umbrellas to guard against, lest we let it flow ourselves. sadness as a whole, is a surge of pressure release. let it out. anger is the build of poor decisions. file it down, wear it down, let it cool. the fire you breath can hurt others. the happiness we feel, a ray of light. shine it in the eyes of others, let them know your happy (IF YOUR HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT, PRESS CAPS LOCK!), share it with them.

we as humans, we as a whole, are all individually unique. what we are, who we are, and what we do, are different. just as now, this is my mind, or was, when i typed. lets show the world what we got. we are all different, so why point out that others are MORE different, or LESS different? there is no scale to measure it. if there was, it would be smaller than the ego of my mind. my ego is larger than my imaginary muscles, which are MASSIVE.

we are human, we are people. you cant change it. persevere if its tough, we got this. dont give into the tides, if the river is tough. you always can choose, but the path you choose, may hurt the feet of those who walk it. walk alone, from time to time, but keep walking with others. take a step back, and look at yourself. jsut let you mind wander, and see where it goes (dont lose it though ^^)

I am Gold Stellar, Weapon of Mass Distraction, Getting It Done Since 1999.... (pause for effect...) ... BOOM.

The One And Only, Gold Stellar.

I am back.
(Boom)

Image Image

Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:01 pm
Profile WWW

#2 Post Re: Whats On your Mind?
What's on my mind is that it's great to have you back, Gold Stellar! It's been a very long time since I've last seen you here :D :lol:

Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:05 pm

#3 Post Re: Whats On your Mind?
Hey gold steller, my favourite fellow sexual predator

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:00 pm
Friend of the Community

#4 Post Re: Whats On your Mind?
Gold Stellar wrote:
this time, i wont be doing the text walls, i shall spread the love, and give you a chance to shine!

Spoiler: show
Now, let me see your train of thought at the station! Let it run, so i can catch it!

here is all you got to do:

1: Dont plan this out. pull up a chair, and start typing whatever is on your mind. completely unpredictable, spontaneous, honest.

2: type away, type away, type away. let you fingers burn >:)

3: this step is just for funzies, a little twisteroonie.

and thats all! i will start, as i am incapable of making a small post (TEXT WALL INBOUND... BOOM!)

there are times that "nD" has crossed my mind. "i have been away too long," "i wonder how my friends are doing." "do they remember me?" "there are so many new people, its great, but am i just like them now too?" "i have been gone for so long, the ties that hold us may be slowly straining, if not broken."

friendship, as one has said, must be kept in constant repair, and i have neglected that duty. how many have left, without me being there to see them off? how many will i not see again? was i irresponsible, disloyal? i know who i am, or who i try to be, would that person make the choices i have?

thing is, every choice spawns more choices along all paths. yet, we only see one path, and the path we choose is the path we seek, for better or worse. every person who walks it steps differently, either lightly, heavily, slowly or quick, we do not know, we just walk.

what happens when we realize we crossed the line? lost time cannot be reclaimed. do we keep walking, since we cant cross back? or do we trapeze along that line, careful as a Canadian (gotta make that joke, we ARE careful XD) not to tip too far on the sides. i think to myself, " i waited all this time, but what is it i waited for?"

the time i waited, was not just waiting, we all find things to pre-occupy ourselves. you say, "i cant WAIT for this to happen," and are eager, and wish for time to skip all the way to that point. however, sometimes the wait is worth it. wasnt it, while waiting for something else, you found that thing that you cant wait for? if you were not present to wait for the thing you wait for, you would never know about the new spark that rattles your impatience. this speculation is one i find intriguing, and confusing. is our life a line, with little dash marks that show the times things happen? or more like a chart with all those angles, going up and down like a sound wave? are those sounds cries of joy that make it spike? or cries of sorrow that bring it below the line?

the negatives and positives, do they outweigh each other? if we wait, will they shift to our desire? i think that maybe they move, like water, in their own way. they erode us, the land, or carry us to new places, piece by piece. however, like water, we can form it, freeze it, preserve it, or melt it. we can turn it to air, let it go, or grasp that without form, and make it our fountain of youth. the control is hard, the path is untamed, but that doesnt mean we cant stand up, and go against the flow. this pressure that sweeps us off our feet, this river of modern time, is easy to go with the flow. is that who we are? do we just ride it all the way down? i feel that at times that is best. but we can always go back a little bit, just to remind ourselves where we came from, how we got here, and who we are.

that is what it means to be. to understand yourself, and understand that you don't. because no matter how well you know yourself now, you are different, slightly or not, then when you thought you knew yourself. if you make a mistake, learn. if you are successful, teach. if you are lost, walk. if you are confused, wait. something happens to all of us, even if it is the bonds broken of those we thought would never leave us, on either side of the screen, that can change us from who we were to who we are.

i am no teacher, despite my wishes. i try but, all i can do is throw you a spark. i cant light you fire, i cant make you into something your not. all i can say is, "this is what happened to me, this is what i did." find for yourself, if you are willing, where i went wrong, and where i went right. we are all human, forget gender or race. be ethnically colourblind to those around you, close your eyes to there appearance. nD is a great show of that, as well.

who am i? what a, I? do i look as you imagine? am i really a snowman, or a human? am i like you? all you have is my words. however, in those words, though life you have realized that the words you hear can be lies or truth. you know how to tell if they are honest or not. same when you read, or talk, or listen. this communication, no matter the method, is just how we are. we lie, we confess, or we hide, or we reveal. above all, we trust and believe. that can breach the other 4. trust that their is a reason, believe in honesty, despite the truth. or, despite the lie.

the mind really is so fragile, isnt it? that events can close us off to those that want to be with us, those we want to be with. they make us absent in mind and body, but not awareness. to be aware, to realize reality, is to search for a path to walk. this path choosing method, prioritizing, pondering, deciding, is it necessary? is life worth it if we are lost for most of it? does it even matter if we choose a choice that seems not to effect others? if our words fall onto deaf ears, we speak?

because, it is your voice. stay silent, and you wont be able to speak when you need to, when you want to. sit, and you wont stand when others need you. choose not to believe, and to believe will be incredibly hard when you want to. distrust, and trust is something you will find hard to ever achieve. it is never too late, we just have to drift back to the side we want to flow with. or, stop in the river, stand and think. when you are at a crossroads, waiting, use you mind, think about things. decisions made rashly are also made costly. also, dont go too far down. always take a bit to stand and look back, and remind yourself where you came from, and who you are. History made us into ourselves, and what we are is what makes the future.

fear itself. the unpredictable future. "what will i do?" "what will happen?" we fear the consequences. they control us, guide our decisions. we can try to rise above them, but like the hair on our head, (forgive me those who dont have hair,) it is always on top. we make a choice, the future will change. others can effect that future, but we have full control over it.

the cost, however, is great. some say, "you dont have a choice" but we do. we ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE. the Sacrifice, what we are willing to give up, is the walls of the tunnel. you can choose the choice you want, but you may have to give up a lot to make it happen. does it justify the choice you make? is the ends worth the means that got you there? who paid the price for your desire? or did you pay the price for their desire? what was the cost? were you willing to pay? do you desire payback?

revenge will only lead to more revenge. anger to more anger. the things that make you desire to lose your temper make other lose theirs. the things that make you cry, make me cry. the things that make us smile, spreads not just on our faces, but to those around us. tears be the rain we use umbrellas to guard against, lest we let it flow ourselves. sadness as a whole, is a surge of pressure release. let it out. anger is the build of poor decisions. file it down, wear it down, let it cool. the fire you breath can hurt others. the happiness we feel, a ray of light. shine it in the eyes of others, let them know your happy (IF YOUR HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT, PRESS CAPS LOCK!), share it with them.

we as humans, we as a whole, are all individually unique. what we are, who we are, and what we do, are different. just as now, this is my mind, or was, when i typed. lets show the world what we got. we are all different, so why point out that others are MORE different, or LESS different? there is no scale to measure it. if there was, it would be smaller than the ego of my mind. my ego is larger than my imaginary muscles, which are MASSIVE.

we are human, we are people. you cant change it. persevere if its tough, we got this. dont give into the tides, if the river is tough. you always can choose, but the path you choose, may hurt the feet of those who walk it. walk alone, from time to time, but keep walking with others. take a step back, and look at yourself. jsut let you mind wander, and see where it goes (dont lose it though ^^)

I am Gold Stellar, Weapon of Mass Distraction, Getting It Done Since 1999.... (pause for effect...) ... BOOM.

The One And Only, Gold Stellar.

I am back.
(Boom)

:think:

- Benjamin Franklin

Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:57 am

#5 Post Re: Whats On your Mind?
I usually can come up with stories like this, but not today ; I've been spending the last 3 evenings eating articles like that with a shovel because of my studies (international business), so I can give you tons of real estate investment advice or tell you about whether you should buy a flat in Germany or in Spain, but stories aren't my strong suit right now... unless it's the story of a real estate agent, of course.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]