View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

#1 Post The beautiful story of a Russian girl that the nD Admins dont want you to see
I woke up to this random PM and wanted to share it cause lol why not.

Spoiler: show

"I do not know where to start ... I'm an ordinary girl ... I'm 18 years old ... I'm jealous, naive, trustful, I have a guy who is also 18 years old, we are separated by 70 km, he told me today that he corresponded with a girl from another country, he gave me her link and she really is from another country and she is older than him for 2 years .... yet he threw me a record with a vulgar hint and said that it was not for me, I flared up and he began to make claims about my jealousy, I asked someone at the same time he threw off this record, he said that to his friend, but I do not believe my boyfriend lied to me already, but t m quite the little things ... I can not trust anyone ... I lied to many times. whore
I liked his attitude towards her ... I marked a couple of likes on his page, and, as it turned out, in the future, this was the beginning of our communication. He added me as a friend, we started talking, calling up. He was on a business trip, far from his native land. I did not intrude and did not insist. Mostly he wrote the first one. In the process of communication, we realized that we have much in common. I felt that Andrei was upset with something and assumed that it was because of past relationships. I tried to cheer him up and amuse him, as far as I could at this distance. Agreed with him about the meeting, as soon as he arrives home."

P.s this was the link in her signature

Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:27 am
nD** Runner Member

#2 Post Re: The beautiful story of a Russian girl that the nD Admins dont want you to see
waw

Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:45 am

#3 Post Re: The beautiful story of a Russian girl that the nD Admins dont want you to see
Man continue this story in the adult section plox

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:57 am

#4 Post Re: The beautiful story of a Russian girl that the nD Admins dont want you to see
>she's 18
>miss me with that legal age of consent shit

bring me the <16 chicks or gtfo blaze

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:59 pm

#5 Post Re: The beautiful story of a Russian girl that the nD Admins dont want you to see
What a black

Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:33 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#6 Post Re: The beautiful story of a Russian girl that the nD Admins dont want you to see
Stay strong Blaze and wait for her presentation post. Never lose hope!

Spoiler: show

Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:18 pm

#7 Post Re: The beautiful story of a Russian girl that the nD Admins dont want you to see
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Stay strong Blaze and wait for her presentation post. Never lose hope!

This is the right answer, Thank you

Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]