Admin Meeting Outcome 26-08-2018

~LITE~

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 26-08-2018

Post by ~LITE~ »

baby wrote:first of all congratualtions to swat well deserved
secondly , thats what i get for all the headaches and hardwork ive put on the server way to make an example for the fresh members to follow
-dont try to do things right
- disconnect when things get out of hand
- bescared of the trollers and rulebreakers act like you're their friend and let them do as they please so they dont bully you and make drama on forums
-be passive and avoid moderating messy situations adn pretend you didnt see them so you dont get in trouble and keep a good image of yourself , that way others willl make mistakes before you when trying to fix things adn take all the heat while you learn from them and stay out of trouble look good and everyone likes you for it
- go on a vacation and/or let your little brother play with your member account all the time and pass trial just like others did with no consequences or questions asked instead of actually trying to moderate and do stuff
i was the second most active player on the server on my trial , i bust my ass most of the time moderating on my own with no support for hours until my eyes cant see anything then redo all of it the day after and kept going for nearly two months . If 20 hours of gameplay and no complains from players is what you really are looking for then i'll do just that
-calling *abdallah* a dumbfuck because he do.not.understand english
-ban pop because had the (ND) in his.name for 4 hours without any warn
And alot of abusing powers . Evry regular hate your way of moderating
Acting like a victim will. never help you to get the support of admissions when you don't deserve it mate. Oh, maybe because you are a member you can do whatever you do. Even if you are doing a good job like you said its your business mate. If you are not capable to support all of these problems do not go to the jail team and leave it . Easy way

What about potato guys ?we did not see him for a long time ?
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

I would have done the same in those situations.

This isn't a baby trashtalk topic. I have caught you many times rulebreaking, don't come spread that behavior to the forums.
J4ck
nD Developer

Post by J4ck »

Ultor wrote:how can i apply for coder rank?
^
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

J4ck wrote:
Ultor wrote:how can i apply for coder rank?
^
Will come back to that shortly.
Regards,
zapt0r
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Great results, glad the member meeting we had months ago didn't go unnoticed in the meeting. Congratulations to the accepted applications/trials.
Your reply is truly disappointing, baby.. work on your own cons instead of trying to compare yourself to others, you're a hardworking guy no doubt about that. You, however, have caused more issues than any other on trial member I have come across. We have a section specified for evaluating members and providing them with feedback in private. Starting shit in public isn't how you help them improve.
These users thanked the author Lawliet for the post:
Wongerz
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

secondly , thats what i get for all the headaches and hardwork ive put on the server way to make an example for the fresh members to follow
- bescared of the trollers and rulebreakers act like you're their friend and let them do as they please so they dont bully you and make drama on forums
-be passive and avoid moderating messy situations adn pretend you didnt see them so you dont get in trouble and keep a good image of yourself , that way others willl make mistakes before you when trying to fix things adn take all the heat while you learn from them and stay out of trouble look good and everyone likes you for it
- go on a vacation and/or let your little brother play with your member account all the time and pass trial just like others did with no consequences or questions asked instead of actually trying to moderate and do stuff
i was the second most active player on the server on my trial , i bust my ass most of the time moderating on my own with no support for hours until my eyes cant see anything then redo all of it the day after and kept going for nearly two months . If 20 hours of gameplay and no complains from players is what you really are looking for then i'll do just that
I can see that you are disappointed but this is not the way to go about it. This reply Baby, strengthens our decision to extend you. Again, instead of bringing unnecessary drama publically you can take it up privately. You have what it takes, it just seems as though you rushed into all the responsibilities. For now, it's about finding the right balance between when to moderate, what to moderate and when not to moderate. Don't let the trolls get to you and control your temper. Listen to what older, more experienced members are trying to teach you and you'll do fine.
These users thanked the author zapt0r for the post:
Wongerz
Regards,
zapt0r
Makita

Post by Makita »

Congratulations Swat, you absolutely deserved that spot. You busted your ass and you truly deserve it.

By the way Baby; you can just say it is me instead of giving vague hints. I never went on 'vacation'. I did not even make a post at the public vacation/holiday topic. I made a topic about it at the private team section saying I was going to take a break, because something had happened and I couldn't be here for a while. I am not obligated to tell you why I was gone for a period of time since this is something personal and is MUCH more important than being here.

You could just ask me on Steam about it, but hey! Go make it public and let people question me and my capabilities, I don't mind. I just wanted to make this clear and not make this a shitstorm,

thank you.

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

An all in all good meeting!

As Kaito said it already it is nice to see things being done to improve the server/s. And/or to come up with fresh new things to make jb more enjoyable even if it would not be needed since jb is mostly about how creative a commander is. But it allows you for sure to come up with a lot of new nice games which can be played. And as for me I will be more active again in JB so you will get enough chances of playing that new fresh modes/style.

Congratz to SWAT and the ones passing their member trial.

Baby don't give up bcs an extend is not a no for real, it means the admins/the team need to see more coming from you or to handle things maybe in an other OR a lil bit more chilled way. And I would kinda suggest you to talk with admins in private about your extended trial instead of pointing out here how much you do and did in the server. Take it all a bit more easier bcs experienced members can't solve every problem which occurs inside the server always aswell too and it is then about how you react towards others. Just my honest opinon to it. Without trying to say you did something bad or good.

For the the declined one(s) don't give up or lose hope just work on the mentioned cons and then you got a higher chance to become a member or a member again.

Well done admins !!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
woOW

Post by woOW »

zapt0r wrote:
woOW wrote:I would like to ask the admins To let The VIP's buy as much as they want jetpacks in one map ... The first Two are for free And the others With nD$ like everyone else
Yes that is a bug that should be fixed, will make a ticket regarding it.
I hope you Guys didnt forget about that
Also its great to see Some new Ideas in the community Gz All
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

woOW wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
woOW wrote:I would like to ask the admins To let The VIP's buy as much as they want jetpacks in one map ... The first Two are for free And the others With nD$ like everyone else
Yes that is a bug that should be fixed, will make a ticket regarding it.
I hope you Guys didnt forget about that
Also its great to see Some new Ideas in the community Gz All
We didn't, it's on Uhu to do list, along with a lot of other things that need to be done. We'll update bugfixes consecutively.
Regards,
zapt0r
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

gz swat well deserved <3
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Good admin meeting, one point that caught my eye:

If a person whose trial was just extended can't have the maturity to accept the extend and take a look at themselves and wonder why he/she got extended, is that person ready to become a member at all? Going off and acting the way they did and trying to gain sympathy by saying you played until your eyes hurt... kind of pathetic.
I haven't seen the person in question play in-game as I'm no longer playing but just from this forum post alone I can tell this person is very immature, and now I wonder if styx and co. were in the right in those disputes about the member in question a while ago.
These users thanked the author Mystic for the post (total 3):
Cruxell, gal, Wongerz
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
nomikk

Post by nomikk »

Great meeting , and congratz SWAT well deserved
amiiz
nD** Fun Member

Post by amiiz »

Congrats Swat!
Great meeting but it's all about jailbreak server, what about deathmatch achievments/ranking system any clue?
Do what makes you happy,
FUCK EVERYONE's else opinion.
You need to do YOU,Enjoy the fucking moment Brah ~JeffSeid
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

AmirSTheMlgBro wrote:Congrats Swat!
Great meeting but it's all about jailbreak server, what about deathmatch achievments/ranking system any clue?
This is will still be on hold for another few months.
Regards,
zapt0r

Return to “Old News”