Hydra Accounts (Terms and Conditions)

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Hydra Accounts (Terms and Conditions)

Post by Shadi »

Hydra Rules

Terms and Conditions

1. Approval

In order to play in any game, a new hydra must first be approved by a quorum of the permamod team. In the event that one or more permamods are a part of the hydra in question, said hydra must be approved by a quorum of the permamods that are not also part of the hydra.

2. Play

Upon receipt of permamod approval, a hydra account is considered free to join any game unless the host specifies otherwise. However, individual hosts reserve the right to split or disallow any hydra in their game(s) at any time for any reason. Hosts are free to pick and choose which hydra(s) they will allow in their game.

3. Responsibility

Should a hydra account commit a violation of game or community rules, the permamod team will investigate to find which player(s) is/are at fault. In the event that that it is not possible to verify which player committed the violation, all players in the hydra whose innocence cannot be proved may be held responsible for the violation and are therefore subject to punishment.

Remember: Only hydra with people you trust! If the other player in the hydra breaks the rules using the hydra account, you may also be held responsible in the event that the permamods are unable to confirm your innocence.

4. Disbandment Clause

The permamod team reserves the right to at any time and for any reason revoke a hydra's approval and additionally to force the hydra in question to disband.

If a member believes there is cause to disband a particular hydra for reasons other than rule violations or for reasons permamods don't agree with, they may post a topic in the Community Discussion section. Should two more members also post in agreement, a week-long poll will be held to determine whether or not the hydra should be disbanded. Neither the members of the hydra nor the original player who started the thread may vote in the poll. The permamod team will break ties.

Having a hydra account is a privilege. As such, it may be revoked at any time if abused.

5. Voting

Using hydra accounts to vote in polls or otherwise boost numbers illegitimately is strictly forbidden. Please use your main accounts to vote.

6. Win/Loss Records

Should a hydra win a game, it will count as a win for all players in the hydra.
Likewise, should a hydra lose, it will count as a loss for all players in the hydra.

7. Addendum Clause

The permamods reserve the right to modify hydra policy at any time for any reason according to the needs of the community.

8. Posting

Follow the general posting rules of neonDragon's forum.
Posting on a hydra account is only allowed within the Werewolf section, nowhere else and that also includes Werewolf's subsection. The hydra account is created for the sole purpose of fusing two players into one role/player in the werewolf games and nothing else and shouldn't be utilised in any other way.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lien~

Re: Hydra Accounts (Terms and Conditions)

Post by Lien~ »

Sounds good. Is it possible for someone to have more than one hydra?
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Lien~ wrote:Sounds good. Is it possible for someone to have more than one hydra?
Why not.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Shadi wrote:
Lien~ wrote:Sounds good. Is it possible for someone to have more than one hydra?
Why not.
I meant in the same game :p
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

No, you are not allowed to be 2 roles in the same game.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Shadi wrote:No, you are not allowed to be 2 roles in the same game.
Yeah that was what I thought already, but wanted to make sure if it would be the same regarding the hydra accounts. Thanks!
Mafia Host

Mafia Host = Mendel + Wertydoo

Post by Mafia Host »

I am applying to use Mafia Host as a Hydra for myself (mendel) and wertydoo, to be used for co/hosting a mafia game.

HATER, please approve.
operated by Mendel Image Image and wertydoo Image Image
HATER

Re: Mafia Host = Mendel + Wertydoo

Post by HATER »

Mafia Host wrote:I am applying to use Mafia Host as a Hydra for myself (mendel) and wertydoo, to be used for co/hosting a mafia game.

HATER, please approve.
Done.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage

Return to “Community News”