View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 2 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 3:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next

#121 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R1 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/15 Isolate
Finally, I would like to point out that with 3 mafia and 1 third party, 1/3 of the game is non-village-aligned. Just by pure chance we have a 33% chance to hit mafia round 1, and this is increased if we actually go after scummy play.

So I don't buy mendel's "we will probably lynch a villager day 1 and we waste day 1 by looking for mafia" argument.

ImageImage

Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:01 pm
Profile WWW

#122 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R1 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/15 Isolate
Sorry been pretty busy.

With all the fake that can go around I'm still wrapping my head around what's going and taking everything with a grain of salt. That includes my reads in both Mystic and Hater which to me look like village behavior, Hater being his typical aggressive and let's face it they do tend to bring results but even then I believe that Mystic is playing town even though he did some mistakes, as so did I, like not realizing there are wills, so it didn't seem to me particularly suspicious to me. I do believe that Hater is going on a dead end.

At the moment Mendel is far more suspicious than anybody for his bad arguments against a seamlessly good plan dictated by Hater. I'd like to mention too how Mendel is doing the exactly same thing he accused Hater of doing. FUD, fear, uncertainty and doubt.

Not only that but his suggestion towards the Politician would require the Mafia to be playing against their wincon. We cannot assume that. They would never take an instant loss and let the bounty hunter live. In a longer perspective it seems to me that the benefits of having a publicly claimed, unkillable PR far outweigh the risks.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:04 pm

#123 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R1 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/15 Isolate
Please update tally to relfect JTcs vote. Also, if you're worried you might die this round, and want to update your last will, you must pm me before you die, or it will be the default laid out in the setup. Thk you.
Sent from phone

Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:18 pm

#124 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R1 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/15 Isolate
Code:
Voting Tally:

HATER - 3 - Romeo, Mendel, JTc
The0Dominant - 1 - Numble
Mendel - 4 - Emziek, HATER, Fred, The0Dominant
Emziek - 1 -  Mystic
JTc - 1 - Blaze
No vote - 1 - Cruxell,
Hospitalized: Lawliet
LHLV: Mendel

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:22 pm

#125 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R1 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/15 Isolate
Okay, bonus round! Now that I've finally finished addressing all the bullshit that's been spewed out in this thread by mendel, I can hit up some other players.

First off:

@Romeo: You've contributed almost nothing to this thread and literally only did anything of note (voting me) because I called you out to get active on discord, citing that you could vote me if you wanted. You promptly did that, and then...almost nothing has come from you since. What gives?

Romeo wrote:
If Mendel dies and he flips to be a townie then at least 2 of the people who voted him are mafia.

What is your reasoning for this?

I highly doubt Mendel will flip village, but in the event he does, it is possible that any number of mafia (possibly even none, though this is unlikely) could be on his wagon.

Keep in mind that if Mendel does turn up mafia, those of us who have voted on his wagon are not cleared -- mafia can and will sacrifice their own to make themselves look innocent.

Romeo wrote:
I have a feeling there is a connection between Emz and HATER.

It's almost like... we've somehow been corresponding...

@Freddy: You've been giving only a very little input and mainly related to the conflict between mendel and literally anyone with a brain. Would you mind weighing in with your reads on others as well?

@cruxell: you've made literally 3 posts early on then left. Please weigh in here.

JTc wrote:
also voting on someone who is active, just because he is active is the most stupid thing i've ever heard

JTc wrote:
I feel like voting Hater ATM due to me not being active within the game and I've had limited contact with him and he's fishy.

[Vote HATER]

>say something is the stupidest thing you've ever heard
>literally go and do that thing

Full communication with JTc

Spoiler: show
HATER - Last Friday at 2:07 PM
yo
JTc - Last Friday at 2:23 PM
what the fuck do you want
HATER - Last Friday at 2:24 PM
mafia started
I want information, reads, strats, activity let's go
JTc - Last Friday at 2:24 PM
i dont give anything to snakes
HATER - Last Friday at 2:24 PM
well good thing I'm a human being and I'm saying post shit publicly so it can be discussed
let's goooooo
vote me, do whatever, i dont care just get active and be talking
and read the thread
dont be an afk
you were allowed to get away with it in defib
because village didn't call afks out on their shit
JTc - Last Friday at 2:26 PM
when does round end
HATER - Last Friday at 2:26 PM
in like 46 hours or something
JTc - Last Friday at 2:26 PM
time is on my hands
HATER - Last Friday at 2:26 PM
not as much time as you think
village needs to get its rear in gear I want to nail a maf D1
I've been playing a shitton of video mafia lately
It is quite honestly shocking what a good d1 can accomplish as long as everyone's present
JTc - Last Friday at 2:31 PM
d1?
day 1
nvm
July 15, 2018
HATER - Today at 10:10 AM
hey
u wanna get active
and post??
JTc - Today at 10:29 AM
yes

ImageImage

Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:42 pm
Profile WWW

#126 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R1 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/15 Isolate
Round 1 is over.
Calculating Results...
Hacking Pentagon...
Lost my ebay bid... fuck

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:00 pm

#127 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R1 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/15 Isolate
Ah, fuck. Deadline hit. I had a post, but I will post it after results if not dead.

ImageImage

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:02 pm
Profile WWW

#128 Post Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R2 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/17 Isolate
Round 1 has ended!

Blaze was attacked in the night!
Blaze has died!!!
Blaze was the Naive and Determined Deputy.
Blaze's Last Will and Testament:
"R1 Peek: Mystic"

Mendel was Lynched!
Mendel has died!!!
Mendel was a Basic Tinker.
Mendel's Last Will and Testament:
" "
Round 2 will end at 5:00pm GMT on 7/17

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:04 pm

#129 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R1 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/15 Isolate
Numble wrote:
Sorry been pretty busy.

With all the fake that can go around I'm still wrapping my head around what's going and taking everything with a grain of salt. That includes my reads in both Mystic and Hater which to me look like village behavior, Hater being his typical aggressive and let's face it they do tend to bring results but even then I believe that Mystic is playing town even though he did some mistakes, as so did I, like not realizing there are wills, so it didn't seem to me particularly suspicious to me. I do believe that Hater is going on a dead end.

At the moment Mendel is far more suspicious than anybody for his bad arguments against a seamlessly good plan dictated by Hater. I'd like to mention too how Mendel is doing the exactly same thing he accused Hater of doing. FUD, fear, uncertainty and doubt.

Not only that but his suggestion towards the Politician would require the Mafia to be playing against their wincon. We cannot assume that. They would never take an instant loss and let the bounty hunter live. In a longer perspective it seems to me that the benefits of having a publicly claimed, unkillable PR far outweigh the risks.

Okay, what the fuck?

Let's start out with the obvious:

Numble wrote:
I do believe that Hater is going on a dead end.

Numble wrote:
At the moment Mendel is far more suspicious than anybody for his bad arguments against a seamlessly good plan dictated by Hater.

This makes absolutely no sense. How the fuck is mendel "far more suspicious" while simultaneously I'm "going on a dead end" for pursuing him? A suspicious person is not what I'd consider a dead end.

Quote:
Mystic is playing town even though he did some mistakes, as so did I, like not realizing there are wills, so it didn't seem to me particularly suspicious to me.

Mafia often try to pass off lies as "mistakes". This is a valid tactic because a) it's plausible, since villagers often do make mistakes and b) people tend to get duped into believing it.

The fact that you lso claim to have made the same mistake is not a valid argument to Mystic's innocence, nor does it exonerate his comments made in discord earlier.

Numble wrote:

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT VOTING FOR HIM?

You've come out in full favor of my arguments but won't even put your vote on it? Jesus, there's so many contradictions in your post it's like you hired a different monkey to type each paragraph.

(I have more to say on this but round is ending soon and I don't want to violate deadline).

ImageImage

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:07 pm
Profile WWW

#130 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R2 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/17 Isolate
Numble, mystic, Romeo full mafia team

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:08 pm

#131 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R2 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/17 Isolate
ACTIVITY POST:

Cruxell, you only posted 1 times in R1. This is your first and only warning to meet the 3 post requirement in R2.

Mystic, you only posted 1 times in R1. However, given the nature of your situation and that you approached me ahead of time, you are not receiving a warning but if you can try to get more up on the thread that would be great.

The0Dominant, you onlu posted 2 times in R1. However, you are very new to this forum and this is your first game. You have voiced that you seem a little flustered so I will not be issuing you a warning. Try to post at least 3 times a round though. It's ok to not know what is going on. Experiment with your voice and see what you can come up with! Good luck.

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:11 pm

#132 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R2 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/17 Isolate
mystic is mafia kappa

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:14 pm

#133 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R2 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/17 Isolate
[vote mystic]

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:14 pm

#134 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R2 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/17 Isolate
JTc wrote:
[vote mystic]

make a tally you fuckin noodle

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:18 pm

#135 Post Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R2 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/17 Isolate
Emziek wrote:
Numble, mystic, Romeo full mafia team

Who are you calling Blaze now, hm?

[vote mystic]

ImageImage

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next