nD World Cup 2018

critycism

Re: nD World Cup 2018

Post by critycism »

Freddy wrote:great event managment > 20 minutes to get into a game unorganised as fuck. Disqualified us for subbing in an original team member because demix had to leave, no one is complaining and the opposite team accepted the terms yet claims someone is complaining ¿ ¿  then claims we are cheating by breaking the rules yet doesn't know the rules he set himself. Would say you "atleast" tried to make an interesting event despite your lack of common sense but you didn't really care about the event. Just wanted to share my opinion of the event in general so replying to this is retarded.

i can't agree more with this, this event was so fucking disorganized, people killing eachother, people that don't even play going ct, and even the fact when i went afk and came back in time, told sticky i was there but nothing. Good job with the event, it was wack tbh
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

Freddy wrote:great event managment > 20 minutes to get into a game unorganised as fuck. Disqualified us for subbing in an original team member because demix had to leave, no one is complaining and the opposite team accepted the terms yet claims someone is complaining ¿ ¿  then claims we are cheating by breaking the rules yet doesn't know the rules he set himself. Would say you "atleast" tried to make an interesting event despite your lack of common sense but you didn't really care about the event. Just wanted to share my opinion of the event in general so replying to this is retarded.
Fred,

First of all : you were not even in ANY team... The original team was Nallez and Demix.
Nallez was to late. So you replaced Nallez. That's the change I allowed at the beginning, just like the others.
However, you guys got to the semi-finals and tried to switch again, because Demix left. That's not allowed. Making changes so late in the event is unfair imo.

It was unorganized because everyone was trolling around. That's a mistake I made. I allowed everyone to spectate the event.
In the future I won't allow any spectators and invite only the ones who actually participate.

About the sub... you guys didn't give up any subs before the event started, did you? It's unfair to make changes this late in the event.

Hope u had fun =)
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

critycism wrote:

i can't agree more with this, this event was so fucking disorganized, people killing eachother, people that don't even play going ct, and even the fact when i went afk and came back in time, told sticky i was there but nothing. Good job with the event, it was wack tbh
Just like I told you in steam, you weren't there are the given time and blame me now... KD replaced you with pop at the beginning of the event. Making changes later on is unfair. Next time make sure to be there at the given time.

I even send you a PM 40 mins BEFORE the event started. Why didn't you join the server at the given time?
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

stickysteez wrote:
Fred,

First of all : you were not even in ANY team... The original team was Nallez and Demix.
Nallez was to late. So you replaced Nallez. That's the change I allowed at the beginning, just like the others.
However, you guys got to the semi-finals and tried to switch again, because Demix left. That's not allowed. Making changes so late in the event is unfair imo.

It was unorganized because everyone was trolling around. That's a mistake I made. I allowed everyone to spectate the event.
In the future I won't allow any spectators and invite only the ones who actually participate.

About the sub... you guys didn't give up any subs before the event started, did you? It's unfair to make changes this late in the event.

Hope u had fun =)

Actually, there was a mistake in the teamings. The original team was me and demix, but kurza didn't realize that I was playing so he listed himself up. However, this caused some confusion because Kurza had paid, and as I wasn't aware I sent you an additional 25k (from Demix, but originally mine). I only found out when I had saw that Kurza changed with nallez, bumping the topic and we decided to leave it as it was because Nallez couldn't be at the event as early as that. Now you might think, how exactly is this your fault? Well, here's why. Before the event started, I had messaged you in steam & ingame atleast a dozen times that Demix will be leaving & and I will be replacing nallez for the time being until demix leaves and nallez joins. You accepted these terms.

So, simply the fact how dishonest you are show's how you clearly did not care about the event. Anyhow, regard this is as my last reply since clearly speaking with you wont get me anywhere & aslong as my opinion is public knowledge.
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

Freddy wrote:
stickysteez wrote:
Fred,

Hope u had fun =)

Actually, there was a mistake in the teamings. The original team was me and demix, but kurza didn't realize that I was playing so he listed himself up. However, this caused some confusion because Kurza had paid, and as I wasn't aware I sent you an additional 25k (from Demix, but originally mine). I only found out when I had saw that Kurza changed with nallez, bumping the topic and we decided to leave it as it was because Nallez couldn't be at the event as early as that. Now you might think, how exactly is this your fault? Well, here's why. Before the event started, I had messaged you in steam & ingame atleast a dozen times that Demix will be leaving & and I will be replacing nallez for the time being until demix leaves and nallez joins. You accepted these terms.

So, simply the fact how dishonest you are show's how you clearly did not care about the event. Anyhow, regard this is as my last reply since clearly speaking with you wont get me anywhere & aslong as my opinion is public knowledge.
Fred, can you show me that we talked in steam, I really don't remember? And still to late if you ask me... you should tell all these things BEFORE the event starts.

This is all we spoke in steam:
Fred: m8
Fred: his music quality is shit
Sticky!: you got good sound?
Fred: yeah
Fred: i play through program m8
Sticky!: come
Fred: just try mine
Fred: revive
Fred: and ill show ya
Fred: pass?
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

stickysteez wrote:
Freddy wrote:
stickysteez wrote:
Fred,

Hope u had fun =)

Fred, can you show me that we talked in steam, I really don't remember? And still to late if you ask me... you should tell all these things BEFORE the event starts.

This is all we spoke in steam:
Fred: m8
Fred: his music quality is shit
Sticky!: you got good sound?
Fred: yeah
Fred: i play through program m8
Sticky!: come
Fred: just try mine
Fred: revive
Fred: and ill show ya
Fred: pass?
I can't tell whether you're trolling or just blatantly stupid, steam chat logs get reset every time you start a new conversation with someone after a period...
critycism

Post by critycism »

stickysteez wrote:
critycism wrote:

Just like I told you in steam, you weren't there are the given time and blame me now... KD replaced you with pop at the beginning of the event. Making changes later on is unfair. Next time make sure to be there at the given time.

I even send you a PM 40 mins BEFORE the event started. Why didn't you join the server at the given time?

What steam? i dont even have you in steam why are you lying?

i joined the server as soon as i saw the message, none was there, after i joined people started joining 'why didnt you join the server at the given time' miss me with that bullshit honestly.

Also, its not really my fault you make the event at that time, i had to go lunch but yeah, don't make more events please, or if you do plan them 5 months before the event so its more organized...
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

critycism wrote:
stickysteez wrote:
critycism wrote:

What steam? i dont even have you in steam why are you lying?

i joined the server as soon as i saw the message, none was there, after i joined people started joining 'why didnt you join the server at the given time' miss me with that bullshit honestly.

Also, its not really my fault you make the event at that time, i had to go lunch but yeah, don't make more events please, or if you do plan them 5 months before the event so its more organized...
Not my problem that you left for lunch... you weren't there when you matched started so you got replaced. Nothing to do with organized or not.
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Why are you guys so rude towards sticky?

Fred you were with demix first game that u've played, did demix know that he had to go to learn or make his exams today? if ye then its obv his fault why do you drag nallez into ur team?
Potato wasn't there also but that was before we played so I started to choose a dutch friend which is Makita. That's allowed and what you did wasn't cuz its such a stupid choice.. like wtf its like playing real vs barca and a player has to go and ur like yea let me pick a random person from the crowd..? smh fred you would lose anyways. And yeaaaaaaaaaaah ofcourse you can say; STICKY IS SNAPS FRIEND THEY DID SOME SPECIAL TREATMENT AND SHIT. Smd, none of you has the right to say that cuz 1; I picked a mate while potato was offline, 2; I played fair&square and I even said when nallez went in just play I don't mind, 3; Nallez joins the Ts team, then OUTTA nowhere kaito joins with the name Dem!x. Fred you even said (OH WAIT DEMIX JOINED PLAY PLAY) you think seriously that we're so dumb..? [email protected] said that's not the real demix and I checked his steamprofile...

So to the guys that are chatting shit just f off sticky did a greatjob, at the begin it was abit of out of control but who cares... everyone has not his day and that's it, I thank sticky for organizing this event.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

i just wanna say that managing an event isn't that easy, it's difficult, and today sticky took all his time on moderating people, they weren't following his orders, everyone trolling, killing each others, killing "him"... anyway thanks for the event :clap: , i enjoyed it but i guess 2nd and 3rd places should get some cash.
i hope you will make more events soon :D
Kris

Post by Kris »

stickysteez wrote:
critycism wrote:

Sticky listen yea,Crity was from the first to join the server,like when I joined we had online Amir,SWAT,Nidhal,Crity and me. After some time she went to eat but at the same time our match was next and we didn't knew. When you called our team maJenta I explained you she's AFK so I'll go 1v2,but then I decided to take Pop,meanwhile Crity came and I spammed the chat 'Crity is here' , I even pm'd you (check chat logs if you want to) and none payed attention so she got pissed and left completely so don't say that she wasn't there.
Potato

Post by Potato »

First of all I apologize I wasn't present, completely forgot it took place today. Congratz to team Bustas even without me my team always wins as usual. All the whiners grow up lol
Recognize
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Potato wrote:First of all I apologize I wasn't present, completely forgot it took place today. Congratz to team Bustas even without me my team always wins as usual. All the whiners grow up lol
Not ur team its our team u freak.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Thanks for hosting but tbh you shouldn't have allowed everybody into CT, I got freekilled 5 times just as I was about to score a hat trick gg wp
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Be happy someone invests time into putting up events like this.
Does his best to make a fun event but it took a turn mostly because of the troll going around.

I recommend next time:
* Play time for each team (13:00 team a vs team b, 13:10 team c vs team d etc.)
* Only Loyals (members/admins) join CT and the football players join T
* Help from an admin would be nice but we all know they are very 'busy'
* Allow subs per team while at least 1 of the original player in the team has to play (not a player whose already involved into the event in another team!)

Besides this I'm really dissapointed by the moderation work done by the rest of the member crew, Sticky had to do most of the work himself while even some of the member team were trolling around.
At least you had players who enjoyed the event, that's what counts.
Maybe some unfair moments, I recommend y'all to leave it behind and start focusing on the (possible) future events (because some players are right, it was really chaotic but I can understand both POVs)
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post (total 2):
Po!Nt, Cruxell
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid

Return to “Finished/Closed Events”