[Accepted] Hamoda's Application

All accepted applications are stored here.
Jak

Re: Hamoda's Application

Post by Jak »

Since the first day I join nD I didn’t saw anything bad from you, you always behave and good commander
Big Yea from all if us bro :)
Good luck :*
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
SosA

Post by SosA »

So ya’ll know i’m not active on the servers but, everyone is giving positive pros and i’m going to vote yes, but your english is a problemo, (grammar) but we can work with it
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Tagliano`

Post by Tagliano` »

Hello 7*A*M*O*D*A,

Gotta say that you're a good dude, I can't remember any kind of abuse from you, never saw you in a "battle", or a "fight" with anybody in-game ( as far as i know ) nor any harassing coming from you. Good attitude, you seem to know the rules well, but there are some small things i think you should work on. ( I'm judging about your jailbreak activity and that's where i will base my points, if they don't count in there, then my bad :) )
First off, try to stand out from the crowd, participate in the discussions, give your opinions on things in general.
You should start moderating people more i guess and try to assert yourself.

In conclusion, I'd say that you could become a good member, yes for me.

[ O.T ] :
J4ck wrote:Hi Mohammed.

I dont want to give my vote yet, but one time you were laughing about how I speak with the letter *R* and I told you to stop it, but you didnt and kept laughing and laughing. Also other players were with you and they laughed too. So I want you to give me an explanation
Lol ? Why bring it in the attention of everybody, on an application topic, instead of talking about it in private ?
These users thanked the author Tagliano` for the post:
Hamooda
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what they're going to remember about me.
Яaven

Post by Яaven »

play with u long time, maybe since 2014-15. what i can say? honestly, i didnt see that u abuse/harras/insult someone, you're very quiet player (at least i have such imagination). + i liked cause when maybe 2-3 month ago somebody was insulting and u warned him something like "if u continue i will report u". personally i really appreciate it.
in one word, u're adequate for ur age, and if u dont get membership, it will be kinda sad.

but i think it's yes ofc
These users thanked the author Яaven for the post:
Hamooda
Hamooda
nD** Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

Яaven wrote:play with u long time, maybe since 2014-15. what i can say? honestly, i didnt see that u abuse/harras/insult someone, you're very quiet player (at least i have such imagination). + i liked cause when maybe 2-3 month ago somebody was insulting and u warned him something like "if u continue i will report u". personally i really appreciate it.
in one word, u're adequate for ur age, and if u dont get membership, it will be kinda sad.

but i think it's yes ofc

Thank you all for these sincere comments
I hope I do not disappoint you all.
:clap:
🇵🇸
Nidhal

Post by Nidhal »

hi hamuda.
Pros
Friendly
Knows rules
helps people
understandable English
Cons
I dont have any thing to say for that
Personally I give you a big Yes.
Good Luck :D
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Hello 6*A*M*D*A,

Nice to see you applying for member. To be honest i did not expect this from you and i see a motivation to you, thats a good thing. :) Your age is okay while you never cause problems/troubles but act mature with your rule knowledge that i like it to you! Often when i join to have some fun in dr the first thing i see is your presence with your 'crazy activity'. Since i know you for a while im sure you will 'do' much as a member like we did in the God servant's community. I would like to see you participating on forum discussions especially when it comes to dr server. You are friendly, respected person, well known in community, funny, working hard to calm down abusers/harassers and then taking time to report them if they don't listen to your moderation, also you call me in steam to calm the situate for players who do not listen, you take your time by sitting in spec to report when needed etc... I don't think if there is any cons about you... just forum activity but im putting it as a neutral. To sum up i think you got the requirements for being a member and i would like to see you wearing nD* Tag. You got my support by a yes.

Good Luck mate! :) :)

These kids...Image
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

Alexander wrote:Hello 6*A*M*D*A,

Nice to see you applying for member. To be honest i did not expect this from you and i see a motivation to you, thats a good thing. :) Your age is okay while you never cause problems/troubles but act mature with your rule knowledge that i like it to you! Often when i join to have some fun in dr the first thing i see is your presence with your 'crazy activity'. Since i know you for a while im sure you will 'do' much as a member like we did in the God servant's community. I would like to see you participating on forum discussions especially when it comes to dr server. You are friendly, respected person, well known in community, funny, working hard to calm down abusers/harassers and then taking time to report them if they don't listen to your moderation, also you call me in steam to calm the situate for players who do not listen, you take your time by sitting in spec to report when needed etc... I don't think if there is any cons about you... just forum activity but im putting it as a neutral. To sum up i think you got the requirements for being a member and i would like to see you wearing nD* Tag. You got my support by a yes.

Good Luck mate! :) :)

These kids...Image
you copied everything what voodoo said even his signature :facepalm:
These users thanked the author [email protected] * for the post (total 2):
voodoo, J4ck
MoaTh

Post by MoaTh »

Big Yes from Me.
Lo Tus

Post by Lo Tus »

Hamoud Hamoudeeeeeee Hamoudaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D
Pros:

Nice,cute,funny,happy,active and knows the ruleeeeeees

Cons: NONE.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!! :D :D
These users thanked the author Lo Tus for the post:
Hamooda
HaPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY
VanBuren

Post by VanBuren »

Hello 7moda You are A good player and the players love you and You Are Old Player in the server you know all the rules And Your english is not bad I hope to Bee 1 From nd Runner Team Soo im gonna give you YES

Good luck my friend
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Accepted

Welcome to the team! Contact me for more information.
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongratz
These users thanked the author [email protected] * for the post:
Hamooda
Silence
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Silence »

gz
These users thanked the author Silence for the post: