[Accepted] 2nd Time ?

All accepted Applications are stored here.
PoP^

Re: 2nd Time ?

Post by PoP^ »

One point that speaks for a yes is the fact that you were a member once already. That means you have experiences etc. You're activity on the server and the forum is quite high which is good. I see you moderating ingame but in the same time having fun and joking around what is well balanced. To sum up there is not much speaking against you getting accepted except for the fact that you can get easily triggerd by people like apple but which shouldnt be a big issue.
All in all yes
These users thanked the author PoP^ for the post (total 2):
Infinite, SNap
User banned 1 Day for this post
Hamooda
nD** Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

Hello Infinite, Nice to see you applying again!!

Pro's
- good commander
- Working mic
- Reporting people
- Moderating sometimes

YES!

Con's

- I didin't see anything wrong from you becuase you was an old member ^^
These users thanked the author Hamooda for the post:
Infinite
🇵🇸
Malawi

Post by Malawi »

Hey Infinite wish you gl mate,

very nice guy, he is very helpfull, active in the game, always calmed and great great great knowledge. So i wish you GL for your second experience mate.

a big YES from me.
These users thanked the author Malawi for the post:
Infinite
Silence
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Silence »

I shall update my vote and add that the guy is really trying to improve his behaviour and be treated seriously.
That's what I expected including cons in my last post.
-> Yes
These users thanked the author Silence for the post:
Infinite
J4ck
nD Developer

Post by J4ck »

After seeing you in these days, I see improvments, good commander and english. Also moderating pepole and help them.

So I update my vote to Yes
These users thanked the author J4ck for the post:
Infinite
Younes Ml

Post by Younes Ml »

Hi infinite !
nice to see you appling again , you was a great member before, and you know how it works , lets get started : your english is great , freindly person , good commander , moderating sometimes , great rule knowledge also see you somtimes trolling and playing around . I want you to improve yourself, and show
to others that you deserve to be a member again ,

Extend , leading to a yes

I have change my vote to Yes
Gl !
Last edited by Younes Ml on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Younes Ml for the post:
Infinite
Younes Ml
~LITE~

Post by ~LITE~ »

No
Silence
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Silence »

Shadi wrote:
QuickSilver wrote: You may only respond to an application using the following ways:

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

Conclusion: yes/no because **insert reason*

Short message: **example: Good luck, I hope you get it**

So to put it in words, you have to list the pros and cons, sum up the conclusion and then you may write a short good luck wish. Any replies other than the above will be deleted.

OR

By formatting a post containing reasons and that is constructive to the topic.

Good example:
Spoiler!
I've known you for a while and I think you have a lot of excellent traits both in personality and understanding. You're smart for your age and see stuff ways no one else does. You care for the community and it seems like no matter what happens on it and what pisses you off you come back and I think you could do well as a member. Simply because you did so for long until one screw up happened (after the big warning you got). You got a mic, you seem to use it; you're somewhat active (but typically play more than you normally do in the application time). That shouldn't be taken into account as we saw how active you were back when you were on your report spree. You also act a little nicer in your application time and started posting more (you should post a little more than you currently do though) but I guess you just took a break from nD.

I'm also gonna be honest, you can get on people's nerves from time to time and whether you don't mean it in a serious way you do randomly do stuff you shouldn't (in addition to the apparent past slips and mistakes that are known to everyone). So basically, cut down on the drama-queening/overreacting/over-dramatising on some situations. However, you're loyal and I know you'd use the powers in the right mindset so I'd like to see you have another chance, yes. If you do not get accepted, there's obviously too much weight on your past and if that's all that's gonna be taken into account then it'd be a pretty silly reason to stop your application from getting accepted.

Bad example:

Spoiler!
This guy is awesome, please accept him. You get my yes bro, I love you!!
Stop posting such meaningless comments.
If you feel like he doesn't deserve The membership, justify why
Makita

Post by Makita »

Silence wrote:
Shadi wrote:
QuickSilver wrote: You may only respond to an application using the following ways:

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

Conclusion: yes/no because **insert reason*

Short message: **example: Good luck, I hope you get it**

So to put it in words, you have to list the pros and cons, sum up the conclusion and then you may write a short good luck wish. Any replies other than the above will be deleted.

OR

By formatting a post containing reasons and that is constructive to the topic.

Good example:
Spoiler!
I've known you for a while and I think you have a lot of excellent traits both in personality and understanding. You're smart for your age and see stuff ways no one else does. You care for the community and it seems like no matter what happens on it and what pisses you off you come back and I think you could do well as a member. Simply because you did so for long until one screw up happened (after the big warning you got). You got a mic, you seem to use it; you're somewhat active (but typically play more than you normally do in the application time). That shouldn't be taken into account as we saw how active you were back when you were on your report spree. You also act a little nicer in your application time and started posting more (you should post a little more than you currently do though) but I guess you just took a break from nD.

I'm also gonna be honest, you can get on people's nerves from time to time and whether you don't mean it in a serious way you do randomly do stuff you shouldn't (in addition to the apparent past slips and mistakes that are known to everyone). So basically, cut down on the drama-queening/overreacting/over-dramatising on some situations. However, you're loyal and I know you'd use the powers in the right mindset so I'd like to see you have another chance, yes. If you do not get accepted, there's obviously too much weight on your past and if that's all that's gonna be taken into account then it'd be a pretty silly reason to stop your application from getting accepted.

Bad example:

Spoiler!
This guy is awesome, please accept him. You get my yes bro, I love you!!
Stop posting such meaningless comments.
If you feel like he doesn't deserve The membership, justify why
It’s not a meaningless comment, he is just pointing out to several people how to to respond the right way to an application.

Infinite, I think you are a kind guy. We always have a chit-chat in the server and I noticed you got good intentions for the community, but one thing what worries me is that you take things a bit too serious I guess? Sometimes you should just let it slip and have fun and take it easy. You have the knowledge, you command and you are always aware of your surroundings whenever something bad happens. Something I have noticed in the server is that not everbody respects you. They do not take you seriously and by that I mean whenever you correct somebody on a mistake they made or just inform them about something, they just ignore you or respond in a trollish way. If players cannot respect you in-game, what makes you believe that when you are member they will? I don’t mean this in a bad way Infinite! I am just trying to make sure you are on the right path.

Besides all of this I think you are member-material, but I would like to see you improve on the things I mentioned above, you have my support!
These users thanked the author Makita for the post:
Infinite

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'
Tagliano`

Post by Tagliano` »

Infinite, you were a good member, just drop the " troll " attitude you started to build after you came back, it can give people a wrong opinion about yourself and the way you actually behave.
No other things to say dude, good luck !
(I'm late yea so what ???)
These users thanked the author Tagliano` for the post:
Infinite
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what they're going to remember about me.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Makita wrote:
It’s not a meaningless comment, he is just pointing out to several people how to to respond the right way to an application.
I'm not sure but I think he was "bumping" my post, to make sure Lite saw it.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

hey, nice to see u applying for member

pros
friendly
knows rules
understandable English

cons
nothing to say, it's a yes from me then, good luck :)
These users thanked the author Jessi for the post:
Infinite
gay
Kris

Post by Kris »

yo wassup ,

Pros:

-Ex member
-Knows rules
-Moderates (kinda)
-Reports people
-Tries to help players
-Friendly

Cons:

-Lowkey trollish behaviour (sometimes)

To sum up,my vote is yes,just don't mess too much when you're CT,good luck.
These users thanked the author Kris for the post:
Infinite
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

Thank you guys for finding time to post your opinion, I appreciate it a lot. I will still carry on to try my best to meet everybodies expectations. Thank you once again!
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

Hi there, nice to see you applying again.
Positives:
+ Friendly
+ Understandable
+ Helpful
+ Able to work in a team
+ Past experience
+ Perfect rules knowledge
+ Excellent English
Negatives:
i can't think of anything.
Conclusion:
so i give you a Yes, GL.