[Declined] Younes Member Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Younes Ml

Re: Younes Member Application

Post by Younes Ml »

SosA wrote:Hello, Younes

Funny to see this account “Akram hamdani” belongs to forum account “Play4one” belongs to Younes!

You check Akram hamdani’s stats, it has the name Play4one ^^ http://public.neondragon.net/toplist/pr ... :1:3854155

You check your forum account “play4one” stats - http://public.neondragon.net/toplist/pr ... :1:3854155

How convenient? You guys have the same stats? Play4one and Akram hamdani forum account’s have the same stats! Which 9 months ago, I exposed you to have two Steam and forum accounts! http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... ne#p520564 you got a taste of a medicine (ban.)

So in conclusion, you used another forum accounts to vote for your self to get a higher chance of acceptance which that doesn’t really work because the admins discuss the replies and your in game behavior! Further more your not allowed to have more than 1 forum account and my vote is obviously a no! Thank you I rest my case! Decline!!
Hi sosa , first of all , play4one is not my Account , and that guy get permbanned , and i never been in algeria , second one who is it possible if play4one was my Account and he gets permbanned , how can i still play at this https://public.neondragon.net/toplist/p ... :219432085 stats . All wath i know that play4one gived hes steam to akram before akram buys a steam , and i cant lie that in the past if i remeber 08/2017 i get banned , then i asked play4one to let me plays with his stats until my ban will be over , I didnt know that ban evade is not allowed at that time , thats all , I think I explained everything to you .

Also Admins don't care about votes , Nobody ever asked for people's votes , only their opinion , why i will vote for my self then ?
Information: (Akram hamdani ) did vote in all the member apps

You have been very quick in your judgment !
Younes Ml
SosA

Post by SosA »

Younes Ml wrote:
SosA wrote:Hello, Younes

Funny to see this account “Akram hamdani” belongs to forum account “Play4one” belongs to Younes!

You check Akram hamdani’s stats, it has the name Play4one ^^ http://public.neondragon.net/toplist/pr ... :1:3854155

You check your forum account “play4one” stats - http://public.neondragon.net/toplist/pr ... :1:3854155

How convenient? You guys have the same stats? Play4one and Akram hamdani forum account’s have the same stats! Which 9 months ago, I exposed you to have two Steam and forum accounts! http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... ne#p520564 you got a taste of a medicine (ban.)

So in conclusion, you used another forum accounts to vote for your self to get a higher chance of acceptance which that doesn’t really work because the admins discuss the replies and your in game behavior! Further more your not allowed to have more than 1 forum account and my vote is obviously a no! Thank you I rest my case! Decline!!
Hi sosa , first of all , play4one is not my Account , and that guy get permbanned , and i never been in algeria , second one who is it possible if play4one was my Account and he gets permbanned , how can i still play at this https://public.neondragon.net/toplist/p ... :219432085 stats . All wath i know that play4one gived hes steam to akram before akram buys a steam , and i cant lie that in the past if i remeber 08/2017 i get banned , then i asked play4one to let me plays with his stats until my ban will be over , I didnt know that ban evade is not allowed at that time , thats all , I think I explained everything to you .

Also Admins don't care about votes , Nobody ever asked for people's votes , only their opinion , why i will vote for my self then ?
Information: (Akram hamdani ) did vote in all the member apps

You have been very quick in your judgment !

Akram hamdani wrote:Hi there younes !
I still playing sometimes at jail , and I can see that you are moderating a lot .
pros
Moderating
Make reportes
Try to be help full
Make some good rounds

cons
None
Still need time to watch you
Its a extend for me
Ok ok what your telling me is, Play4one steam account was banned on nD before Akram was trying to buy the account! Well I call this B.S because how come Akram is replying to your application when even doesn’t even know how you perform on the servers? Okay, he has a different steam account, why did he/she connect the account to Play4one? Maybe he is a non steamer!
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Conor McGregor

Post by Conor McGregor »

First, nice to see your application.

I never heard u commanding moderate more try to help the new people on jailbreak then they dont have to ask member/admin than u can help them.

I give you a extend
nomikk

Post by nomikk »

Hi Younes Ml

Pros:
Active in fourm
Active ingame

Cons
English
Not mature
Try hard
Lack rule knowledge
Power hungry (with ur Vip i've seen you abusing a lot im wondering how u gonna handle member powers .....)

My vote is No, too early for u to handle powers and moderate a server by urself. Good luck!
Younes Ml

Post by Younes Ml »

nomikk wrote:Hi Younes Ml

Pros:
Active in fourm
Active ingame

Cons
English
Not mature
Try hard
Lack rule knowledge
Power hungry (with ur Vip i've seen you abusing a lot im wondering how u gonna handle member powers .....)

My vote is No, too early for u to handle powers and moderate a server by urself. Good luck!
^

iam very iampressed on this response ! When did I abuse my vip powers ? come on
iam wondering , why you didnt reporte me , for abusing my vip powers :) !!!!
ty anyways
Last edited by Younes Ml on Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Younes Ml
nomikk

Post by nomikk »

Younes Ml wrote:

Pros:
Active in fourm
Active ingame

Cons
English
Not mature
Try hard
Lack rule knowledge

^

iam very iampressed on this response !
ty anyways
Well this time im the one who is impressed about your reactions of my vote harassing me and my mother on steam not a smart way to get membership ! PS : ppl who need translations u can ask slink-woOW-SWAT....

These users thanked the author nomikk for the post:
woOW
woOW

Post by woOW »

nomikk wrote:
Younes Ml wrote:

Pros:
Active in fourm
Active ingame

Cons
English
Not mature
Try hard
Lack rule knowledge

^

iam very iampressed on this response !
ty anyways
Well this time im the one who is impressed about your reactions of my vote harassing me and my mother on steam not a smart way to get membership ! PS : ppl who need translations u can ask slink-woOW-SWAT....

Nothing to say younes -_- i didnt except you to harass someone who just gave you a NO on your application
Anyways i cannot see you as a member because of the way you moderate ppl and you're just being a fun destroyer to half of JB players Try to avoid small things that even members/admins dont take any actions towards it also after all it's just a game nothing else ....... for my vote its a NO sorry ( i hope you don't harass me on steam )
PS: if it's needed to translate the steam speech i am here
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Pros:
Active in fourm
Active ingame

Cons
English
Not mature
Try hard
Lack rule knowledge

Hi nomikk first I agree with you in every thing you said it but there'r I don't Agree English , Power Hungry First I never seen Younes abused his vip To get advantage or something else and his English Good. and you'll say I said that for Younes nah I don't know younes I just know younes in-game and you too but you are my best friend than all players...
Image <--- English 2020...
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

S[i]CE~O~ wrote:

Pros:
Active in fourm
Active ingame

Cons
English
Not mature
Try hard
Lack rule knowledge

Hi nomikk first I agree with you in every thing you said it but there'r I don't Agree English , Power Hungry First I never seen Younes abused his vip To get advantage or something else and his English Good. and you'll say I said that for Younes nah I don't know younes I just know younes in-game and you too but you are my best friend than all players...
"I don't know younes i just know younes ingame" ?????????????????????????????????????

aside from that, I just wanted to add how provocative you are and how broken your English genuinely is. You are still extremely lacking in terms of reputation and experience. Rather than trying to criticise each somewhat negative reply you get, try to atleast work on the cons provided.
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Freddy wrote:
S[i]CE~O~ wrote:

Pros:
Active in fourm
Active ingame

Cons
English
Not mature
Try hard
Lack rule knowledge

"I don't know younes i just know younes ingame" ?????????????????????????????????????

aside from that, I just wanted to add how provocative you are and how broken your English genuinely is. You are still extremely lacking in terms of reputation and experience. Rather than trying to criticise each somewhat negative reply you get, try to atleast work on the cons provided.
Ok mr fred if some one Reported me that's not mean to do every thing to just get declined from his application And You Talking About the Provocative You just Against to rules a lot off + provoking peoples so much ok Example when I join You keep typing /sakran and say Sakran's here don't harass you just provoking me Because i'm trying to be member as u doing with Younes You keep saying younes's here , younes's recording , younes will ban us... and do every thing to let body harass you , let me give you another example yesterday we were playing color game right? You just pressed the button and fked all players and u was keep saying it's sakran and it's sakran to let peoples hate me and if you want I have demo when you press it and saying it's sakran and his English better than u at least... so please stop replying ty
Image <--- English 2020...
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

Sakran, please remain on topic or else I will have to report you via /sakran. This is an application, not a discussion.
Jak

Post by Jak »

Okay younes lets be honest
At the first I don’t like players who warn me when i do every mistake in the server
You know what i mean.. you be acting like sakran, always warn us in every mistake happened by us
You are cool guy since I come to sv I didn’t saw too much bad things happened by you, but please bro if you want try to be member stop searching about players who do any mistake to warn them.. you know how we feel about sakran before he changed.. I hope you got the point bro and stop this con like sakran.. he’s good now.. i hope you be like him too
Good luckk <3
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
iOsama

Post by iOsama »

Jak wrote:Okay younes lets be honest
At the first I don’t like players who warn me when i do every mistake in the server
You know what i mean.. you be acting like sakran, always warn us in every mistake happened by us
You are cool guy since I come to sv I didn’t saw too much bad things happened by you, but please bro if you want try to be member stop searching about players who do any mistake to warn them.. you know how we feel about sakran before he changed.. I hope you got the point bro and stop this con like sakran.. he’s good now.. i hope you be like him too
Good luckk <3
this is moderation he have to do so if he wanna be member

and younes i vote No for many reasons like being power hungry and u don't know what is the difference between joking and harassing, anyways good luck.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

So 7th august 2017 you are 16 and now youre 18?
Im not aware if youre trying to seem more mature by swapping your age higher but my main issue with you is your lack of english and maturity.
A no from me.

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=29384
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Younes Ml

Post by Younes Ml »

iOsama wrote:
Jak wrote:Okay younes lets be honest
Good luckk <3
this is moderation he have to do so if he wanna be member

and younes i vote No for many reasons like being power hungry and u don't know what is the difference between joking and harassing, anyways good luck.
Hi there !
You need to know that I never banned somone or kicked For a trivial reason ,
And also I never kicked someone before I warned him , you know wath I mean .
I know the different when someone jokes and someone harasse , even if someone want to joke with his mate , he should not exceed the limits , like using the n (word) or harassing the family
and you're one of the players keep harrasing ( arabic harassment ) even zero warned you ! You called that harassment joking ?

And jak I dont akt like sakran , acting like a member with no powers is the first step to be a member , I remeber that I warned you jak for using your mic as a dead ct , but you ignored me , and you keep using it , even the admin muted you , and also jak you keep provoking me ,you and must of players in nD No need to mention their names , idk why but its so annoying , I think that's for being serious , so pls stop it

thank you both for the reply !
I hope you guys can appreciate my efforts
Last edited by Younes Ml on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Younes Ml

Return to “Declined Applications”