A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post Reply
sageofthe6path
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:02 am
Location: България♥
Contact:

A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post by sageofthe6path »

Hello!

I am writing this in order to express how Graaaaaaaaateful, eeeeeeeeexcited and suuuuurprised i was when i saw Zombie Respawn was finally on again...

I have no words to describe the feeling... :romance-heartbeating: :romance-heartsfade:

I just wanted to say:

Thank you, everybody, for the efforts, the time spent and for making a dream come true! I am so happy that despite everything and how often, during all those
months, i have witnessed words like ''it won't be fixed soon'' ; ''just give up''; ''forget bout it'', the hope never died! I guess it really dies last! :]

Can't wait to see it full again and i believe that much could be done to achieve it. ^=^

Once again,
:text-thankyoublue:
Image
Silence
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:08 pm
Location: Cracow, Poland

Re: A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post by Silence »

umm. what?
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1769
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Re: A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post by Cruxell »

np m8
Army life
Posts: 683
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:11 am

Re: A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post by Army life »

sageofthe6path wrote:Hello!

I am writing this in order to express how Graaaaaaaaateful, eeeeeeeeexcited and suuuuurprised i was when i saw Zombie Respawn was finally on again...

I have no words to describe the feeling... :romance-heartbeating: :romance-heartsfade:

I just wanted to say:

Thank you, everybody, for the efforts, the time spent and for making a dream come true! I am so happy that despite everything and how often, during all those
months, i have witnessed words like ''it won't be fixed soon'' ; ''just give up''; ''forget bout it'', the hope never died! I guess it really dies last! :]

Can't wait to see it full again and i believe that much could be done to achieve it. ^=^

Once again,
:text-thankyoublue:
dit u bf gave u to much alcohol
Fbi law enforcment
User avatar
Queen's Revenge
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Re: A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post by Queen's Revenge »

^
Queen's Revenge wrote:I wonder when will he be banned for constantly spamming the forums with his random shit :think:
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2810
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin

Re: A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Around universe wrote:
sageofthe6path wrote:Hello!

I am writing this in order to express how Graaaaaaaaateful, eeeeeeeeexcited and suuuuurprised i was when i saw Zombie Respawn was finally on again...

I have no words to describe the feeling... :romance-heartbeating: :romance-heartsfade:

I just wanted to say:

Thank you, everybody, for the efforts, the time spent and for making a dream come true! I am so happy that despite everything and how often, during all those
months, i have witnessed words like ''it won't be fixed soon'' ; ''just give up''; ''forget bout it'', the hope never died! I guess it really dies last! :]

Can't wait to see it full again and i believe that much could be done to achieve it. ^=^

Once again,
:text-thankyoublue:
dit u bf gave u to much alcohol
dit your doctor forget to give u your colorful pills :think:
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Army life
Posts: 683
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:11 am

Re: A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post by Army life »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Around universe wrote:
sageofthe6path wrote:Hello!

I am writing this in order to express how Graaaaaaaaateful, eeeeeeeeexcited and suuuuurprised i was when i saw Zombie Respawn was finally on again...

I have no words to describe the feeling... :romance-heartbeating: :romance-heartsfade:

I just wanted to say:

Thank you, everybody, for the efforts, the time spent and for making a dream come true! I am so happy that despite everything and how often, during all those
months, i have witnessed words like ''it won't be fixed soon'' ; ''just give up''; ''forget bout it'', the hope never died! I guess it really dies last! :]

Can't wait to see it full again and i believe that much could be done to achieve it. ^=^

Once again,
:text-thankyoublue:
dit u bf gave u to much alcohol
dit your doctor forget to give u your colorful pills :think:

nah m8 i think u should visit a docotr about your eys vision
Fbi law enforcment
joshuaa
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post by joshuaa »

saginjo happy :D:D, btw: how can i use parachute?
joshua-bomberman
User avatar
SosA
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: The Grave

Re: A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post by SosA »

joshuaa wrote:saginjo happy :D:D, btw: how can i use parachute?
You can use your parachute by holding the key "e" on your keyboard
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
sageofthe6path
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:02 am
Location: България♥
Contact:

Re: A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post by sageofthe6path »

joshuaa wrote:saginjo happy :D:D, btw: how can i use parachute?

The happiest!
You must first unlock the ''pro'' achievement! Only then you will be able to use the parachute! :D:D Hahah, you and your jokes.. :D
Image
User avatar
woOW
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post by woOW »

I think Its time again to revive the Server #revive_zombie_respawn
User avatar
~LITE~
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:12 am
Location: Algeria

Re: A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post by ~LITE~ »

Just give the hug to fish and every think will be fixed
Image
User avatar
nomikk
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: A HUGE ''THANK YOU!''

Post by nomikk »

Very good server , i like zombiiiiiz kel kel kel kel kel kel btw i destroyed left click on my mouse from shootin zombiiz yesterday :D
Post Reply

Return to “Zombie Respawn Trash”