[CoR] FiNe

All declined Applications are stored here.
FiNe

FiNe

Post by FiNe »

- Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:417760658
- NickName :FiNe
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :not that much but been a memmber in nsp community
- Average amount of time on our servers per day :4 hours at and 2 hours at night 
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? if i remmber it would be like 2016 when i was a nonsteamer
- Do you have a working mic? Yes i have.
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers. ok so my real name is shareef my nick name is Fine im 19 year old i study in college its my first year classes i got a fRiend he is so funny and best player in the world his name is mr eagle he is friebdly i love to play with him ♡
my hobby : i love to play android games and pc games i like swimming and love playing football and climbing mountains with my buddys it feels so good thats all
my motivation: Its like everyones motivation i want to clean the server from hacker and abusers and some people even harass so i need to make them get punished and i want to be helpfull for everyone and every newcomer and ofc to the neondragon community
RegaRds,
FINe !xD
efa :)
VIP

Re: FiNe

Post by efa :) »

Positive:
Friendly
Pro
Good Commander
lovely

Negative:
nothing to say

Big yes from me and gl.
mr_eagle
VIP

Post by mr_eagle »

Positive:
Fun
Best Friend
Pro in play cs and good commander
Good Commander
Lovely bro

Negative:
Nothing in know

BIG YEEEESSS from me! :dance: :dance: :dance:
Wich you all good look! :D :D :D :D :D
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Not surprised by the first 2 replies

Going to be blunt, you're not a good commander, you spam saw games, simon says and you get easily confused about the rules. 2 days ago you killed every T that just opened the gunroom door and said you can't open the it, which is so not true yet you argued about it against me.

I do not trust in your judgement and I don't think you'd punish your friends and treat them the same way you'd treat someone you don't know, every member of course has their most trusted people who they treat differently, but I don't think you would be able to punish your friends in any way possible.

Fairly new, I recently started noticing you in-game, and not in a positive way, whenever you make a mistake, do boring games constantly as I previously mentioned.

No.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post (total 3):
Mila, FiNe, 「LtRed」ム
Tagliano`

Post by Tagliano` »

Hi Fine,
So first of all, after reading your application, i'm not sure about your motivation. Are you applying to punish people ? To get powers to "clean it from abusers" ?
You're a cool dude that might be funny sometimes but you tend to overdo it and it gets annoying at some point.
Never seen you moderate yet, neither EDUCATE people on the servers, you just join ct and try to do a sawgame whenever you can.
And to close it, i think you lack of rules knowledge which is a real problem if you want to become a member ( and by extension help the server by getting rid of the abusers )
Not a good candidate for me, work on it though don't give up.
These users thanked the author Tagliano` for the post:
FiNe
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what they're going to remember about me.
FiNe

Post by FiNe »

Tagliano` wrote:Hi Fine,
So first of all, after reading your application, i'm not sure about your motivation. Are you applying to punish people ? To get powers to "clean it from abusers" ?
You're a cool dude that might be funny sometimes but you tend to overdo it and it gets annoying at some point.
Never seen you moderate yet, neither EDUCATE people on the servers, you just join ct and try to do a sawgame whenever you can.
And to close it, i think you lack of rules knowledge which is a real problem if you want to become a member ( and by extension help the server by getting rid of the abusers )
Thanks brother ill try my best to not do saw game . and to cooperate with every one ill report every single abuser from now on (Nallez) i agree on your truth i was not well known by the rules but ill try my best next time if i apply everyone would know me better thanks
RegaRds,
FINe !xD
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

as nallez said u keep spamming sawgames , u're not a good commander , also u keep getting confused at some serious games just like simon , also new here. you are a good boy never saw you harrasing but be more active on forums,servers learn rules and you'll be here that u want too.
These users thanked the author Kurza for the post:
FiNe
pl0t

Post by pl0t »

My Dear Fine,

You seems to be a good guy, and i'm sure you want to help the nd Community !
But, you really need to enhance your rules knowledge.
Moreover, try to command proper days, using the map and being creative.

You should maybe try to improve people, newcomers and harrassers in order to help.

It's a no for me, but don't give up, and try to improve yourself.

Good luck with your application.
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus
FiNe

Post by FiNe »

pl0t wrote:My Dear Fine,

You seems to be a good guy, and i'm sure you want to help the nd Community !
But, you really need to enhance your rules knowledge.
Moreover, try to command proper days, using the map and being creative.

You should maybe try to improve people, newcomers and harrassers in order to help.

It's a no for me, but don't give up, and try to improve yourself.

Good luck with your application.
anonymous rebellion wrote:as nallez said u keep spamming sawgames , u're not a good commander , also u keep getting confused at some serious games just like simon , also new here. you are a good boy never saw you harrasing but be more active on forums,servers learn rules and you'll be here that u want too.
Thanks both of u ill try best
RegaRds,
FINe !xD
Jak

Post by Jak »

As they mentioned above, you need more time bro
Hope I see you play painting day sometimes :D
I don’t see you cmd to much ( As I remember) so if you try commend more maybe they will change their vote above
Good luck man!
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
「LtRed」ム

Post by 「LtRed」ム »

Not surprised by the first 2 replies

Going to be blunt, you're not a good commander, you spam saw games, simon says and you get easily confused about the rules. 2 days ago you killed every T that just opened the gunroom door and said you can't open the it, which is so not true yet you argued about it against me.

I do not trust in your judgement and I don't think you'd punish your friends and treat them the same way you'd treat someone you don't know, every member of course has their most trusted people who they treat differently, but I don't think you would be able to punish your friends in any way possible.

Fairly new, I recently started noticing you in-game, and not in a positive way, whenever you make a mistake, do boring games constantly as I previously mentioned.

No.
This and This
Hi Fine,
My opinion :

Hello, FiNe I believe I have seen you play enough to easily judge you, yes, you are good guy, fun and I never saw you abusing or freekilling anyone (unless it was on mistake or you messed up a command).

But despite those the pros, there are the cons that overpower them (basically what nallez said)
-You don't have much rule knowledge
-You don't stand out from the crowd
-Never seen you moderate
-(ik everyone said this but ye) Too much lame commanding
-The reason why you want to get member isnt up to the par (just my opinion).

Conclusion - Just CoR it or you can wait for the admin's decision / wait for the cons given by the players.
Sorry, NO from me
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm."
-LtRed
Archili

Post by Archili »

Good Commander,good player,Pro skills

Follow the Rules

sometime Moderate.

Help People

I vote yessssssssssssssss
FiNe

Post by FiNe »

Archili wrote:Good Commander,good player,Pro skills

Follow the Rules

sometime Moderate.

Help People

I vote yessssssssssssssss
thanks ill tRy my best
RegaRds,
FINe !xD
Army life

Post by Army life »

+Rep you are qualified for this spot

User banned 1 day for this post.
Fbi law enforcment
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Around universe wrote:+Rep you are qualified for this spot
Please reply in a proper way Alica even if you want to get forum banned like you asked me on steam you should follow the correct format of replying in an application. To just post "yes good guy i vote yes" is definitely not the kind of reply which is expected. Atleast elaborate why he is a good candidate for the spot so others will get a knowledge about it why you think he is. This post you made is just simply another spam post coming from you.

@FiNe I actually dont know what to say to you right now, since my activity been too low in the last weeks in JB. Once I got my activity raised up I'll probably reply in a maybe helpful way with pros and cons in your application. For now just good luck!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]

Return to “Declined Applications”