Admin Meeting Outcome 06/04/18

zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 06/04/18

Post by zapt0r »

Jmmys` wrote:Zombie respawn?
Fixing and populating zombie respawn will not be a priority in near future.
Regards,
zapt0r
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Sorry for double post ,
Cs Go servers ?
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

zapt0r wrote:
it sounds like that the one and only priority is the jailbreak. the rest is put "on hold".
points of jb are done, new points for jb are coming -> priority.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

austria_wien wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
it sounds like that the one and only priority is the jailbreak. the rest is put "on hold".
Ur welcome to contribute and change those priorities.
Medz
nD** Zombie Member

Post by Medz »

forget about it bcz as u can see every admin meeting is about jb only other servers are "on hold" and even if there's something new is just as usual "off/on gambling,adding/removing trail the normal things that are already in servers" and will be on hold even in future admin meetings so forget about it
people change, even satan used to be an angel
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

austria_wien wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
Jailbreak gets most attention and suggestions from regulars, hence why it gets focused. If you want changes to the other server come with suggestions for them and start discussions. Don't rely on the admins to come up with all the new ideas. If you make an effort to promote an idea you have for one of the other servers we will happily look into it.
Regards,
zapt0r
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Pukata wrote:
austria_wien wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
Ur welcome to contribute and change those priorities.
i contribute suggestions. :trollface:
i wish i could, but i have no time. playing 1.6, poker and travelling next to my work. when i was studying i coded, but yeah... years ago.
i am pretty sure there are many young ppl here who wants to learn pawn. they are in school, at university, they have time and maybe they want to invest their time in that.
for me its over. :(

no simply what i mean: coders rewrite the funday menu and a ton of other things on the jb server. pretty good, fine, wp. focus on JB its okay.
funday project done, running good, we need an optimal solution for the fd-voting. all fine, its ok.
i understand it is a lot of work, there is much to do.

other projects achievements on other servers and so on are on hold.
fd project for jb is done. planning new shop items the vip jb shop.

i mean i am a JB player, i like it. but the equality of the servers doesn't exist.

on the other hand i think, that it is good to have a server which has more priority than the others. to represent "the flagship" of neondragon.
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

zapt0r wrote:
austria_wien wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
Jailbreak gets most attention and suggestions from regulars, hence why it gets focused. If you want changes to the other server come with suggestions for them and start discussions. Don't rely on the admins to come up with all the new ideas. If you make an effort to promote an idea you have for one of the other servers we will happily look into it.
huh, you were faster than me. :D
yes, you don't need to say that to me. and no, i didn't say that i rely on the admins to come up with all the new ideas. don't know why you are writing this.
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

I guess we all know that suggesting things it's a waste of time, atleast for zm respawn, and especially since it isn't working properly. It was quite populated tho until the zm members left and no one gave a damn about it anymore.

I do understand the importance of Jailbreak, since most community members are from JB and without them, nD wouldn't really work but don't come with the "if you want changes, sugggest things" bs.
Hunie

Post by Hunie »

Queen's Revenge wrote:I guess we all know that suggesting things it's a waste of time, atleast for zm respawn, and especially since it isn't working properly. It was quite populated tho until the zm members left and no one gave a damn about it anymore.
I have to agree here. ZM respawn straight up dominated over Jailbreak in terms of in-game activity when the server was still healthy.
Had fun there myself when I joined.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

kinda sad to see slink extended
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

KING SNEL wrote:kinda sad to see slink extended
couldn't agree with you more
Queen's Revenge wrote:I guess we all know that suggesting things it's a waste of time, atleast for zm respawn, and especially since it isn't working properly. It was quite populated tho until the zm members left and no one gave a damn about it anymore.
agree bea, we need me back as admin
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Cruxell wrote:agree bea, we need me back as admin
#kontra2020
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

i guess this is the problem
Pukata wrote:Main problem is the server freezes when just a few players on. We need to move it onto a new machine before even considering what to do to revive the server, otherwise we will still be stuck with these anoying server-freezes, where server is offline several hours at a time.
we understand the issue of zombie respawn, but is it possible to change KZ server to zombie server?! KZ is pretty useless, the server died, old plugins, 2009 big maps, without any active players i guess, i don't think that attempting of reviving it will be succeed, we can move to a different mode (zombie), me and perhaps many other players have ideas to create awesome and fantastic server.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

[email protected] * wrote:i guess this is the problem
Pukata wrote:Main problem is the server freezes when just a few players on. We need to move it onto a new machine before even considering what to do to revive the server, otherwise we will still be stuck with these anoying server-freezes, where server is offline several hours at a time.
we understand the issue of zombie respawn, but is it possible to change KZ server to zombie server?! KZ is pretty useless, the server died, old plugins, 2009 big maps, without any active players i guess, i don't think that attempting of reviving it will be succeed, we can move to a different mode (zombie), me and perhaps many other players have ideas to create awesome and fantastic server.
KZ server barely needs maintenence, while zombie respawn does. Machines have more than enough space to have both kinds of servers running, but zombie is a work-heavy server, similar to deathrun, and too much time would need to be spent on it besides setting it up, time we take away from managing the other servers. Besides managing and adding new stuff, you would need a moderator team, and mods are scarce these days, so would be a no for now.

Return to “Old News”