[Declined] YaYa's Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
spartyayate
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:53 pm

YaYa's Application

Post by spartyayate »

got it
Last edited by spartyayate on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someone told me to not do it, so I did it
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by Bob Vegana »

NO.

Breaks the rules more often than not, disrespects others especially when getting karma'ed for own actions, doesn't really do a thing to improve the ingame atmosphere and earn the membership, no useful activity in forums.



Aside from that, you do realise that it's hard to read an application written in blue font AGAINST A BLUE BACKGROUND?
spartyayate
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by spartyayate »

Draichrog wrote:NO.

Breaks the rules more often than not, disrespects others especially when getting karma'ed for own actions, doesn't really do a thing to improve the ingame atmosphere and earn the membership, no useful activity in forums.



Aside from that, you do realise that it's hard to read an application written in blue font AGAINST A BLUE BACKGROUND?
Lot of love here
Someone told me to not do it, so I did it
User avatar
[email protected] *
Posts: 940
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by [email protected] * »

show some efforts such as moderation, teaching others, stick more with people, share your opinions in the topics, try to be helpful, report...
amiiz
nD** Fun Member
Posts: 515
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:32 pm
Location: Algeria,Tlemcen
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by amiiz »

Try to moderate and help people also get more known ingame/Forums,Be more active in forums use the chat,help newcomers.
From what i've experienced with you,you were just spamming the chat with some arabic words,shows no respect raging when getting killed while typing and no moderation.
Fix the given cons then you may have a chance for now it's a NO
Do what makes you happy,
FUCK EVERYONE's else opinion.
You need to do YOU,Enjoy the fucking moment Brah ~JeffSeid
spartyayate
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by spartyayate »

AmirSTheMlgBro wrote:Try to moderate and help people also get more known ingame/Forums,Be more active in forums use the chat,help newcomers.
From what i've experienced with you,you were just spamming the chat with some arabic words,shows no respect raging when getting killed while typing and no moderation.
Fix the given cons then you may have a chance for now it's a NO
Amir you sure it was me ? I never spoke arabic maybe you are talking about yaya:D ?
Someone told me to not do it, so I did it
amiiz
nD** Fun Member
Posts: 515
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:32 pm
Location: Algeria,Tlemcen
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by amiiz »

spartyayate wrote:
AmirSTheMlgBro wrote:Try to moderate and help people also get more known ingame/Forums,Be more active in forums use the chat,help newcomers.
From what i've experienced with you,you were just spamming the chat with some arabic words,shows no respect raging when getting killed while typing and no moderation.
Fix the given cons then you may have a chance for now it's a NO
Amir you sure it was me ? I never spoke arabic maybe you are talking about yaya:D ?
Yeah mbad tho it' s you.
i got nothing to say about u since we haven't played together.
Do what makes you happy,
FUCK EVERYONE's else opinion.
You need to do YOU,Enjoy the fucking moment Brah ~JeffSeid
Jak
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:34 pm
Location: Earth
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by Jak »

Will it’s good that I reed Amir comment, i was going to comment like him xD
But you are YaYa so,
Pros:
Good commender
I didn’t see you break the rules while I playing there
You help people on the server
Cons;
Bad Mic :D
..
For me Yes because we need more members in JB server
GL.
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
User avatar
Kurza
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by Kurza »

ur not active on forums,ur reports are low,breaks the rules,NO from me. :kappa: :kappa:
Image
User avatar
Freddy
VIP
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:18 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by Freddy »

Lack of basic rule knowledge, your way of moderating is very vague and more or less biased and overall being a smartass in general. This was quite far-fetched, you don't stand out of the crowd and simply not ready to fullfill the duties of a member at the moment. It's a no from me.
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2962
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hey Yaya, I love to see regulars applying for membership who are million miles away from having a chance to get accepted. You are one of the most moderated guys in JB. I can't count how often I had to moderate you on a daily basis. Even when i last had to moderate you you replied with the feedback "idc I will anyways apply later" and if I then saw you really applying for membership I couldn't hold it anymore and laughed my ass off, almost felt down from my chair. You have not even a little bit of member potential in you. You are too toxic, you break too much rules, you gave almost everytime a shit about getting moderated and even continued rulebreaking bcs of lacking in them. Sorry if it sounds harsh but even to spend or waste more time in this application explaining you what you should fix is useless. Bcs I can't even find for real one pro. So yes to make it short a big fat -NO- and an advice would be to really and i mean really really to COR yours. Oh and ye ofc good luck with your application Yaya and the last strikelist report made on you shows enough i guess, just saying.
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post (total 4):
Silence, Po!Nt, 「LtRed」ム, Freddy
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
spartyayate
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by spartyayate »

Why so serious guys ? :trollface:
Someone told me to not do it, so I did it
User avatar
[email protected] *
Posts: 940
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by [email protected] * »

spartyayate wrote:Why so serious guys ? :trollface:
CoR it better :facepalm:
User avatar
Kurza
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by Kurza »

spartyayate wrote:Why so serious guys ? :trollface:
what do you mean by why so serious? u applied for member we should make our votes right? member is a serious thing , not just like lol.
Image
Nallez
Posts: 947
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: YaYa's Application

Post by Nallez »

spartyayate wrote:Why so serious guys ? :trollface:
Pretty sure you were serious about this but once you saw no one supported you in it you decided to make this a troll application.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
Po!Nt
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests