[CoR] Sakran's Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
SaKraN~

Sakran's Application

Post by SaKraN~ »

- STEAMID : STEAM_0:0:208232029
- NickName : sakran
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I have been Vip , admin , member , owner in alot off Servers/communities and alot off...
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : i just can be in our servers per day like 5-6 hours cause we don't have school any more (Holiday) i can't play so much cause m just working.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? i have been playing in nD like 1years and half (8months extra enter 2years)
- Do you have a working mic? ofc who don't have.
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers: ok in first my name is Mahdy they call me Sakran and if you ask why peoples are calling you sakran , ok so the call me sakran of My family's nickname why it's call sakran? before my grandfather he die he was looking like drunk guy so cause that they call my family's nickname sakran and i have been working before like 2months for collect money ezzz moneyy :D if you ask what about your school like i said before we have holiday and cause that m working and i live in Israel (paleastine) and My hobbies is Sport and my studies is good but not so good it's 70% good and 30% bad.
Who am I ? i'm sakran real name Mahdy playing cs 1.6 for 4year's and playing nD for 1year's and half.
How did i started into gaming ? : before my brothers start working i was watching him playing cs (counter strike) 1.6 and i told them can i try this game and from this moment i started play cs 1.6.
What is my hobbies :hmm ok my hobbies like i said is Sport but i have more like work , i know some about technology and , swimming , doing beatbox :D.
My Motivation : once i got perm ban and after i got unban i said i wanna be good guy and i said lemme try to make application for member so cause that i wanna try to be gud guy and to be member and i just wanna say for the "haters" i'm really sry if i do something wrong and just forgive me and i'll be gud guy promise if i get member or no i'll be gud guy.
Thanks for reading my application , i invite you to make honest replies :P
Image <--- English 2020...
Archili

Re: Sakran's Application

Post by Archili »

Good Player

Respect the Rules

help the members.

But you have to work on your english

Good luck
Last edited by Archili on Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

You're not ready to get your membership.

You're getting moderated daily, your rule knowledge is far from good and maybe you should work on your english.

You're a nice guy, no doubt, you're trying your best, just not ready to be a member.

Gain respect, stop making mistakes, start gaining respect from regulars and maybe you'll make a chance, I guess.
These users thanked the author stickysteez for the post:
Lawliet
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
gigabyte_gamer

Post by gigabyte_gamer »

Sakran is like a very good guy and we have been frienda for like so long. I think he deserves a chance to be member
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

gigabyte_gamer wrote:Sakran is like a very good guy and we have been frienda for like so long. I think he deserves a chance to be member
i think NO but he has been frienda (khala) of gygabyte_gamer for like sooOooOO long so i think YES
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post (total 2):
Freddy, Queen's Revenge
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Big NO from me in this one.

You can't tell the difference between harassment and joking around, you consider the slightest messing around a strikelist report material even when it has no reason at all to be, you don't treat players with respect when you try to moderate (always leading to you doing strikelist reports) and that REALLY hurts the atmosphere within the community overall, which makes you look like a vulture of the community looking for a prey to report for a strike, therefore you cannot be taken seriously (both as member AND a welcomed regular), you also had misassumed plenty of things as I've noticed in your strikelist reports, and to top it all of - you have a tendency to become a moderatee yourself.

You simply need to grow a thicker skin, let things slide much more often, act with moderation only when absolutely necessary for everyone's well-being, and work on common sense in general.
iOsama

Post by iOsama »

hmmm
pros :- nothing
cons :- everything
Some things to work on:Everything
Why do I vote Yes for someone who does not respect anyone ؟
your actions are childish ..
for me NO and whatever u did the vote will never change
and i wanna advise u if u keep reporting everyone for non convincing reason Everyone will Hate u on this community and they will look at u like a an enemy ..
3rabigamer_69

Post by 3rabigamer_69 »

hello Sakran my Bro , nice See you Apply ..

Pro ' s :
his follow Rules
his Good player
His mature
His not angery
He sense of humur

Con ' s :

Not thing

I think He is Good Cantitate for Membreship Admines , I vote Yes ! and Good luck ! !
These users thanked the author 3rabigamer_69 for the post (total 2):
Cruxell, SaKraN~
Younes Ml

Post by Younes Ml »

Hey sakran !
how much did you pay for yes votes hehe . by the way I don't think you are ready to be a member . I know that you are a friendly and a nice guy but it does not mean that you are ready to become a membership , I will give you some tips so you can have a chance .
-stop playing around and stop making mistakes as a ct
-stop reporting every trivial things
-become a place in the community and in the game
-try to be a member but with no powers
-also grow up
-work on your English to get better
My vote is a NO in this period.
Gl bro .
Younes Ml
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

3rabigamer_69 wrote:hello Sakran my Bro , nice See you Apply ..

Pro ' s :
his follow Rules
his Good player
His mature
His not angery
He sense of humur

Con ' s :

Not thing

I think He is Good Cantitate for Membreship Admines , I vote Yes ! and Good luck ! !
Did u just create this account yourself to get some votes? Created today, first comment here...... ok.
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

you recently were unbanned and you lack every single aspect of being a member, drastically. I would have hoped for you to seek for opinions before you applied, not from friends but from members and some regulars to actually see your flaws.

No.
PeshK

Sakran's Application

Post by PeshK »

-
Last edited by PeshK on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler!
Odoyle#31#

Post by Odoyle#31# »

good player
friendly
respect all rules

i say vote yes for him
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Good Player

Respect the Rules

help the members.

But you have to work on your english

Good luck
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

Hi there! sakran, good commander, helpful, able to work in a team, teachable, open-minded, but you lack a knowledge of certain things, such as the rules i mean the rules you learn them through playing, your kind of moderation isn't nice for a member because you attempt to report players instead of teaching/warning them in the first place, also looks like you can't compare between what it should be moderated and what it should not, and you still don't know how things work here in-forum... i suggest you to improve the cons given then apply when you reach the decent member criterias.
These users thanked the author [email protected] * for the post:
ZeRo#1

Return to “Declined Applications”