[Accepted] slink's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Re: slink's Application

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Cruxell wrote:For a member candidate, you have the most twisted and vexatious way of processing information and judging newly encountered situations that I've come in contact with in a long time. Snow, buys a jetpack in cage, flies to a CT on top of the cage to try and kill him, gets killed himself, has a tantrum in the chat. And then he claims how the CT did not have the right to shoot him, a blatantly rebelling terrorist. If you slash any CT at any time and he's not twerking in your face, then it is imperative for him to neutralize you and any other rogue Ts. What do you think CTs are, your personal slaves who will keep a distance of 20 meters or more so you can have all the space you may require including in the vertical direction? This is Jailbreak, not I'm not touching you.
Apparently the belief that CTs have no business standing on top of the cage seems to bewitch your mind. The cage is the only logical and practical position on Snow from which one can spectate and control the two side doors and the control panel, and potentially the DR/surf door in the case of an emergency. Terrorists are the ones who need not be on the cage. Sticky tried to convince you that the CT had the right to kill you, but you chose to ignore what a member was telling you.
A freeday commences because sixty seconds in no CT has left the gunroom and I have given up trying to command 1v15. You stand at the door, which to anybody that has spent over a week on this server presents a realistic threat of being mistakenly killed. In the meantime, a Terrorist tries to backstab a CT that is withdrawing to the gunroom. I instantly kill the T in question, and you in the process, mistakenly. Tantrum again. You choose to be at the most dangerous and risky place on the map, and when you get killed you blame me?
Finally, you actually thought that the attempt of a rebellion, a stab in this case, differs from a successful rebellion. A Terrorist in either case scenario consciously has one thing in his mind: to break the rules which he must abide by. Whether he managed to complete what he desired to do or not does not matter one bit.
https://imgur.com/a/ahyQE
Also, for Christ's sake, omit the spaces preceding commas and dots.
@Kontra/Cruxell
If a CT is standing on top of the cage and he use a jetpack to slash/kill him it's the CTs fault to be up there not his fault. CTs have enough space to protect the cage area well enough. A good example is jb_kakao or jb_community where you could easy kill a CT on top of the cage. Since it is a cage day the terrorist can fly around in the cage with a jp and just slash on top of it and he is not doing anything wrong whilst doing it. The CT is NOT allowed to kill him if he decide to sorry be stupid to take such a position which is clearly being near the Ts area at that moment. On jb_snow you have the button control panel place the left and right door, the tables, the top of the gr or even being near the cage to get all under control there is no need to be on top of the cage where a T could easy use the tmp he get from the cell to shoot this CT down and so the rebelling starts bcs he will drop an AK or M4 after he died directly inside the cage.

As for you Slink
I witnessed 2 sides on you...1 side is where you can be an enjoyable player who try to bring fun inside JB whilst you command and on the other side you are the guy who tends to get angry fast and even talk against a member moderation. You give me the feeling aslong all goes well on you you stay nice if you get maybe freekilled or don't agree on something you start showing your angry side you have inside of you. I saw no reports so far for real from you, no real moderation in the right moments or contributing in any forum related topic (specially jb section). You re probably known now bcs of commanding the last times much but for me you didn't stand out well out of the crowd enough if it comes to other points like being helpful to newcomers or with a proper moderation. I did not play really much lately but i kinda know you for quite a long time now bcs of playing much before. And if i follow my fellings towards you becoming a member i still think its too early and that you have to work more on different things/cons before you should get member powers.
I have nothing against you if you think that and wish you all the best of luck for your apply. For me its for now a NO tending to an extend.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:For a member candidate, you have the most twisted and vexatious way of processing information and judging newly encountered situations that I've come in contact with in a long time. Snow, buys a jetpack in cage, flies to a CT on top of the cage to try and kill him, gets killed himself, has a tantrum in the chat. And then he claims how the CT did not have the right to shoot him, a blatantly rebelling terrorist. If you slash any CT at any time and he's not twerking in your face, then it is imperative for him to neutralize you and any other rogue Ts. What do you think CTs are, your personal slaves who will keep a distance of 20 meters or more so you can have all the space you may require including in the vertical direction? This is Jailbreak, not I'm not touching you.
Apparently the belief that CTs have no business standing on top of the cage seems to bewitch your mind. The cage is the only logical and practical position on Snow from which one can spectate and control the two side doors and the control panel, and potentially the DR/surf door in the case of an emergency. Terrorists are the ones who need not be on the cage. Sticky tried to convince you that the CT had the right to kill you, but you chose to ignore what a member was telling you.
A freeday commences because sixty seconds in no CT has left the gunroom and I have given up trying to command 1v15. You stand at the door, which to anybody that has spent over a week on this server presents a realistic threat of being mistakenly killed. In the meantime, a Terrorist tries to backstab a CT that is withdrawing to the gunroom. I instantly kill the T in question, and you in the process, mistakenly. Tantrum again. You choose to be at the most dangerous and risky place on the map, and when you get killed you blame me?
Finally, you actually thought that the attempt of a rebellion, a stab in this case, differs from a successful rebellion. A Terrorist in either case scenario consciously has one thing in his mind: to break the rules which he must abide by. Whether he managed to complete what he desired to do or not does not matter one bit.
@Kontra/Cruxell
If a CT is standing on top of the cage and he use a jetpack to slash/kill him it's the CTs fault to be up there not his fault. CTs have enough space to protect the cage area well enough. A good example is jb_kakao or jb_community where you could easy kill a CT on top of the cage. Since it is a cage day the terrorist can fly around in the cage with a jp and just slash on top of it and he is not doing anything wrong whilst doing it. The CT is NOT allowed to kill him if he decide to sorry be stupid to take such a position which is clearly being near the Ts area at that moment. On jb_snow you have the button control panel place the left and right door, the tables, the top of the gr or even being near the cage to get all under control there is no need to be on top of the cage where a T could easy use the tmp he get from the cell to shoot this CT down and so the rebelling starts bcs he will drop an AK or M4 after he died directly inside the cage.

As for you Slink
I witnessed 2 sides on you...1 side is where you can be an enjoyable player who try to bring fun inside JB whilst you command and on the other side you are the guy who tends to get angry fast and even talk against a member moderation. You give me the feeling aslong all goes well on you you stay nice if you get maybe freekilled or don't agree on something you start showing your angry side you have inside of you. I saw no reports so far for real from you, no real moderation in the right moments or contributing in any forum related topic (specially jb section). You re probably known now bcs of commanding the last times much but for me you didn't stand out well out of the crowd enough if it comes to other points like being helpful to newcomers or with a proper moderation. I did not play really much lately but i kinda know you for quite a long time now bcs of playing much before. And if i follow my fellings towards you becoming a member i still think its too early and that you have to work more on different things/cons before you should get member powers.
I have nothing against you if you think that and wish you all the best of luck for your apply. For me its for now a NO tending to an extend.
Zero, sorry if I sound harsh but the part highlighted in red sounded like a pile of bullshit. Allow me to evoke my point. Basically, as from my point of view, challenging members is fine as long as it follows the basic guidelines of NeonDragon ; not all members have perfect rule knowledge and sometimes a regular can help out. Simply being a "member" doesn't evoke you the right to be arrogant about your decision and criticism will always be a thing. Furthermore, you aren't necessarily very active to see slink "moderating alot" so the past is invalid as he perhaps is depicting a different attitude towards the gameplay.

Anyhow, slink was more or less a troll in the past. I see slink as perfect member material or atleast developing the qualities that certain members lack. I respect slinks approach as he has been very honest about his actions in the past, he's very active and has moderated me myself plenty of times. He never commands lame days and stands out in the crowd, willing to take over when no one wants to command. I'm sure he will be a positive addition to the team. It's a bold yes from me.
uXX

Post by uXX »

@cruxell

cage day is a cage day and standing on the cage is your fault so it was a freekill

@freddy's post

i totally agree with him that zero is being arrogant because he is a member

on topic

slink is a nice guy,commander and player plus he is really helpful and started moderating lately i would give him a Yes
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Freddy wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
@Kontra/Cruxell

As for you Slink
Zero, sorry if I sound harsh but the part highlighted in red sounded like a pile of bullshit. Allow me to evoke my point. Basically, as from my point of view, challenging members is fine as long as it follows the basic guidelines of NeonDragon ; not all members have perfect rule knowledge and sometimes a regular can help out. Simply being a "member" doesn't evoke you the right to be arrogant about your decision and criticism will always be a thing. Furthermore, you aren't necessarily very active to see slink "moderating alot" so the past is invalid as he perhaps is depicting a different attitude towards the gameplay.

Anyhow, slink was more or less a troll in the past. I see slink as perfect member material or atleast developing the qualities that certain members lack. I respect slinks approach as he has been very honest about his actions in the past, he's very active and has moderated me myself plenty of times. He never commands lame days and stands out in the crowd, willing to take over when no one wants to command. I'm sure he will be a positive addition to the team. It's a bold yes from me.
Alright let me now tell you something. If you look to all my replies to applicants I've always been honest to them no matter it was a friend or not. I would never come up with bullshit on someone if i wouldn't like him. I reply to tell what i witnessed and just bcs I've been not active for some weeks doesn't mean I know shit about him or any other applicant. I clearly watch on all and I even think about all twice or more times before I would jump to a too fast conclusion. And im almost more than 4 years in this community and 7 months a member. I guess I know what I am doing as a member and when there is no need at all to go against a moderation when I as a member follow the rules and let other stick to them. Just bcs you like slink and try to back him probably up now doesn't mean I need to say like all just yes yes yes give him membership. So before you judge me in a way like you did you can take your time aswell and try to get me known better. It is okay for me if you try to defend someone or don't agree with my opinion but kinda trying to tell me that I'm arogant or anything like that is token out of the blue. I could easy tell you if you would've applied that you started as a nice fella here and now lately what you do is being so toxic and harassive. So before you wanna come up with some me being arrogant "Sorry" bs then you should start being more mature first. I said what I feel about him and it's my opinion and has nothing to do with being arrogant!!! And I don't even have anything against him and would support every applying memebr the same like I always did when I heloed so much guys with their application or questions they had towards me.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
PeshK

Post by PeshK »

nice
good guy
helpful

its yes from me
Spoiler!
pl0t

Post by pl0t »

That's a good surprise !

My dear Slink,

You are a calm and friendly guy ! Moreover, you are respected in JB Server !
You know the rules, you command properly, and always try to make fair days.
Finally, I'm pretty sure you can handle hard situations, with calm.

You could report more, and maybe be more active on the forum, but, you are really active ingame, so it's OKAY !

Big Yes for me.

Good luck with your application Slink !
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Freddy wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
@Kontra/Cruxell

As for you Slink

Alright let me now tell you something. If you look to all my replies to applicants I've always been honest to them no matter it was a friend or not. I would never come up with bullshit on someone if i wouldn't like him. I reply to tell what i witnessed and just bcs I've been not active for some weeks doesn't mean I know shit about him or any other applicant. I clearly watch on all and I even think about all twice or more times before I would jump to a too fast conclusion. And im almost more than 4 years in this community and 7 months a member. I guess I know what I am doing as a member and when there is no need at all to go against a moderation when I as a member follow the rules and let other stick to them. Just bcs you like slink and try to back him probably up now doesn't mean I need to say like all just yes yes yes give him membership. So before you judge me in a way like you did you can take your time aswell and try to get me known better. It is okay for me if you try to defend someone or don't agree with my opinion but kinda trying to tell me that I'm arogant or anything like that is token out of the blue. I could easy tell you if you would've applied that you started as a nice fella here and now lately what you do is being so toxic and harassive. So before you wanna come up with some me being arrogant "Sorry" bs then you should start being more mature first. I said what I feel about him and it's my opinion and has nothing to do with being arrogant!!! And I don't even have anything against him and would support every applying memebr the same like I always did when I heloed so much guys with their application or questions they had towards me.
Woah, calm your tits my lady. No need to get so defensive. You have entirely twisted my words to fit into your "perspective". As I said, I genuinely respect you as a member and believe that you have worked hard. In addition, as you can clearly see, I highlighted the part I disagreed with and agreed with the rest ; I also did not use the term "YOU" as in addressing you, I referred to certain members being arrogant. I don't understand why you have to state my past, and I like to believe I am a nice fella with certain players who posses whats known as "common sense". The fact that you have made a shitton of grammar mistakes and insinuating that I am backing up slink because I like him infers how much you rushed to reply to this post with pure anger. It appears my reply somewhat "triggered" you.
These users thanked the author Freddy for the post:
Cruxell
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Extend.

I do like you in general, but not as a member candidate. Today being an example, where at one point of your commanding while we were playing in jb_russia, you messed up (at least you made it through to /lr regardless) with the car/kart game, and you were questioned by Sticky afterward, and all you responded with was "I don't know."

This tendency to easily get confused is what bothers me the most in applicants, and you appear to run into that problem yourself from time to time. Also your "I don't know" response is not a positive sign either, it shows that you stop caring after you messed up and were brought into questioning. While it's perfectly fine to oppose member's moderation when you've been wronged even if you went out of rules for the sake of gameplay, you are to stand up to it with a proper answer regardless.

Well, it's a clear vote for Extend after that moment as my doubts and concerns have risen, but as already mentioned, you are a good guy in general whiling to contribute so I myself will give you a chance to improve further on.
Alright let me now tell you something. If you look to all my replies to applicants I've always been honest to them no matter it was a friend or not. I would never come up with bullshit on someone if i wouldn't like him. I reply to tell what i witnessed and just bcs I've been not active for some weeks doesn't mean I know shit about him or any other applicant. I clearly watch on all and I even think about all twice or more times before I would jump to a too fast conclusion. And im almost more than 4 years in this community and 7 months a member.
And so on...
You gotta mind that superiority, ZeRo, because you are kinda acting like a cunt right now.
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post:
Freddy
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Freddy wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Freddy wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
@Kontra/Cruxell

As for you Slink

Woah, calm your tits my lady. No need to get so defensive. You have entirely twisted my words to fit into your "perspective". As I said, I genuinely respect you as a member and believe that you have worked hard. In addition, as you can clearly see, I highlighted the part I disagreed with and agreed with the rest ; I also did not use the term "YOU" as in addressing you, I referred to certain members being arrogant. I don't understand why you have to state my past, and I like to believe I am a nice fella with certain players who posses whats known as "common sense". The fact that you have made a shitton of grammar mistakes and insinuating that I am backing up slink because I like him infers how much you rushed to reply to this post with pure anger. It appears my reply somewhat "triggered" you.
I'm in no way not chilled. You guys tend to act like you are able to read out of everything someones feeling or anything else. If you feel members are arrogant why did you not take your time to solve it with an admin instead of highlighten it in slinks application? I gave my opinion on slink and I guess I'm free to do it like everyone else. if you don't agree on it then sorry it is your prob not mine. We all don't share the same opinion or seeing things in the same way. And can you elaborate what my grammar mistakes has to do with my reply? Is that a try from you to look like a smartass? Just asking bcs it seems like you did understand everything well enough what matters at the end.
And giving criticism away is a con to work on. It's up to the applicant or maybe you to take it as a positive advice or if you wanna ignore this part.
Draichrog wrote: You gotta mind that superiority, ZeRo, because you are kinda acting like a cunt right now.
It's quite funny how you make out of my highlightend time I did spend in nD as a regular and member something which let me look like a cunt. But hey this is the changed Hunie from who I didn't expect something else than another bs reply with some toxicity or hate in it. If you are not able to see that I tried to show with that that I wont just jump into an application and not having the intention to spread some random bs then pls just don't even reply aswell. Bcs it's you again who try to act like a "cunt" with this kind of language you use. If you think I wanna act like a king just bcs of being a member then you know shit about me and should try to start reading and thinking more times about different things before you jump to too fast conclusions.

This will be my last reply here and I'm sorry Slink for spamming your application with some not needed catfight at all. I only don't like it if someone need to point fingers on other members in an application and it doesn't matter it is me or anyone else when they have all tools and time to solve this disliking things everytime outside this application. An application is in my eyes meant to judge on the applicant and not coming up with dislike on others who doesn't have to do anything with your apply...or saying other members are arrogant which is not needed.

Anyways good luck for your application Slink!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

Another application turned into a war zone.
Spoiler!
KyuHyunie~

Post by KyuHyunie~ »

Po!Nt wrote:Another application turned into a war zone.
kami (GER] wrote:
PS: by all means, the recruitment corner has always and will always be a warzone, if you are not up for the job you will get demolished here.
infectesushi wrote:
Should we therefore draw the conclusion that your face must have spent quite (if not too much) some time in the recruitment section?
Somebody's face is going to suffer again....
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

KyuHyunie~ wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
PS: by all means, the recruitment corner has always and will always be a warzone, if you are not up for the job you will get demolished here.
infectesushi wrote:
Should we therefore draw the conclusion that your face must have spent quite (if not too much) some time in the recruitment section?
you cant take a quote without its connection and post it wherever you want it. thats not how quoting works. you cant ignore the connection and put my name infront of something with a total different meaning behind it. but thats way too high for a person like you. keep on being ignorant and you will keep on suffering as everyone can see you do. your personal problems do not touch me and will only bring you what you deserve if you want to keep on breaking rules with your harassments.

so much to that. its doing no good discussing problems that aint connected to the applicant especially when you get personally upset and start a "point out the other ones mistakes war" inside an application, we seen that hundreds of times now. dont make an applicants topic an off topic war zone. (and no its not the CTs fault to get rebelled on when he stands on the cage)
Image Image
~LITE~

Post by ~LITE~ »

KyuHyunie~ wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
infectesushi wrote:
Maybe you have to care about your ass first
BBM

Post by BBM »

I IZ TO VUT CUZ HE IZ TO ALGERIAN LIKE ME!!! YES

Slink moderates all the team, His English is understandable, He lacks forum activity somewhat i guess ?

He is well known in the community and he knows when to calm things when it goes completely wrong between people

PLUS, He's an Ex-Troller so he knows how to deal with them.
Hamooda
nD** Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

Positive:
- Rule knowledge.
- Activity in-game.
- Responsible.
- Reports.

- And He is good commander.
-Friendly Guy!..
- If he is not active on Forums, thats dosen't mean he is not good active in-game...!

MY VOTE IS YES!

Good Luck :)
🇵🇸

Return to “Accepted Applications”