[Accepted] Hyperion's shot at glory ! :)

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Hyperion
nD* Jail Member

Hyperion's shot at glory ! :)

Post by Hyperion »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:1765649
- NickName : Hyperion
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Well... I started playing CS back in december 1999. Most of the servers I was admin at don't exist anymore for a long time last one I was admin for was 'Balls Of Steel' quite some time ago.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : I dont know since I have a job and a wife I think around 1-2h on average I dont keep count tho.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? No clue anymore too long ago :D I think im VIP for over 2+ years now
- Do you have a working mic? Yeah I do :D
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
Well I currently work as a test engineer for a car brand here in Belgium.
Im married for 10 years
I think I can make an extra impact with some more admin tools, I try to moderate without them and I think I'm not doing a bad job keeping people calm.
I love playing on the servers and try to make it a place that is fun for everyone.
If you have any doubts i am sure I can try and resolve them.

Kind Regards,

Hyp
These users thanked the author Hyperion for the post:
Shotex
Nallez

Re: Hyperion's shot at glory ! :)

Post by Nallez »

I feel like you could've done a way better job with the application itself, you're 33 years old I'm sure theres a lot more to tell about yourself other than the basic what you do for a living etc. Other than that you're a cool guy and you're chill. I do remember you losing your cool a couple times but that's normal for everyone.

Yes.

gl
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
Akram hamdani
Hyperion
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hyperion »

Hello and thanks for the reply,
Yeah indeed I could have explained a bit more about myself, but I do have a tough time writing down whats needed and what not
I wanted to remain brief, since most people on this forum already saw me playing in the past and know me a bit by now :)

During a period around 2002-2006 I was a semi pro CS player played in some top 3 clans in BE and resigned from competitive CS after the clan utopia went on to become 4DFX.

Small addition to my first post :D
Younes Ml

Post by Younes Ml »

Hi Hyperion !
pros:
Nice guy
Knowledge the Rules
Never saw you breacking any rules before
Active in game
Good age for a member
cons:
Try to Report more

Thats my note about you , its a Yes for me , and GL !
These users thanked the author Younes Ml for the post (total 2):
Akram hamdani, mr_eagle
Younes Ml
Hyperion
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hyperion »

Hey Younes thanks for the support !
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Clearly your age is sufficient, accompanied by serious and professional behavior. When on you make sure to objectively moderate all who violate the rules, friends or foes. With a helpful attitude and a vast knowledge of the rules you will undoubtedly be ready to come in the need of any newcomer seeking assistance. An obviously perfect candidate for membership, your only con would be getting slightly upset the other day, when you claimed to have been freekilled and changed team to CT in order to teamkill the person who allegedly unjustly terminated your life. But this is not a major mistake, plus you only killed him a couple of times, so you have my yes. I wish the best of luck to you :)
Hyperion
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hyperion »

Yeah Crux I agree with you on that one, tho the reason why I lost my cool was that he did it 2 times the day before as well.
My biggest largest PRO is an CON as well, I hate to be treated in an unfair way for myself and others the person did a FK i think a round or 2 before would not listen to any verbal warnings.
The rounds after that well I only wanted to kill him once :D he thought he could kill me faster then I could kill him but that was his mistake :D
Then FKed me, I also think that the person we are talking about is not playing on the server anymore or mb changed his name.
All of this is not my defence ! I lost my cool and was wrong putting myself above the rules.

Also I want to add that I have one of the lowest warnings on the server. (I dont believe I have one :D)

Thx for your reply :)
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

Why not, genuinely a nice active and friendly lad. Rule knowledge is above standard and definitely is a well known regular who stands out. Could focus a bit more on moderating and reporting from time to time but overall he is member material. A certain yes from me.
These users thanked the author Freddy for the post:
MADLIFE!
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

To begin off with, ur a nice guy and always calm no matter what happens. I am sure you can handle the server by urself easily. You've never did anything wrong in my eyes so that brings you automatically to a positive point.

He knows the rules pretty well.
He recently got a mic so he can moderate.
His english is good enough to be a member
Good commander (imo needed to be a jb member)
Well it's a Yes from me since I don't have any cons left for u ;)
Last edited by SNap on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Army life

Post by Army life »

your known from this community since 2012, and you sems friendly and a little silly sometimes, But your doing great, I"d suggest you to moderate more in jb since there are alot of rule breakers there sometimes, and you should enforce them as well,Reportin them if they keep goin, to break rules, my vote is yes for me good luck
Fbi law enforcment
Hyperion
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hyperion »

Hey Freddy, Snap and Split

Thanks for the support Ill try not to let you guys down :)
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

I dont see why not, you command and your english is good. ontop of that you are a really nice guy and listen and talk to other players. I been playing with you for years now and I cant see anything bad about you. wishing you goodluck on the apply.
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
~LITE~
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

Never thought u will apply, anyways u're nice guy, got rule knowledge, never saw u breaking the rules. For me its a clear Yes wish you goodluck in ur app , but still u can fix ur reports, cuz they are low...
Hyperion
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hyperion »

Hey guys thanks for the great support never thought I would get such a support ! :)
pl0t

Post by pl0t »

My dear Belgium friend !

You are a very well known player here ! You well know the rules, you try to add some fun in JB and you always stay calm.

Of course, you could report more, but i'm pretty sure you will handle the hard situations ingame.

It's a big YES for me !

Good luck with your application my belgium neighboor !

PS : Mange une frite !
These users thanked the author pl0t for the post:
Akram hamdani
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus

Return to “Accepted Applications”