[Accepted] SNap's application!

All accepted Applications are stored here.
efa :)
VIP

Re: SNap's application!

Post by efa :) »

You can do it snapooooo,Gl :lol: :D
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

This is still a pending application, stick to the appropriate format / way of replying.
Regards,
zapt0r
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Snap, you know the rules, you have been around for a while and you know how things work here. However, I have my doubts about the way you moderate others on the server. I don't know if you improved on this aspect or not as you haven't been active lately. I expect the admin meeting to be around the corner, get active and prove your worth before it's too late.
No for now.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

I honestly don't understand how everyone is saying ''Don't give up Snap you can do it'' and giving you motivation you don't deserve, don't get me wrong I like you, but I just don't think you're member material.

You do not command, I've seen you command 2 times after you've been extended, if you try to hit me with the ''you don't play that much nallez'' I play almost every day and whenever I see you, you're just in the terrorist team minding your own business.
I barely see you moderate, you might add a comment ''stop harassing'' but that's it, you don't try to resolve the issue at all, might as well say that it's easier for a member to handle a situation, but it really isn't, use your powers instantly to shut someone up and there will be shots fired at you. + the explanation you gave me in steam about how you'll be accepted even made me question your dedication on being a member, literally made me just think you only want powers.

A month ago I would have said yes, but after seeing you really don't seem to actually care, it's a no.

P.S Just because someone has applied many times does not mean they are extremely dedicated.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
Lawliet
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Nallez wrote:I honestly don't understand how everyone is saying ''Don't give up Snap you can do it'' and giving you motivation you don't deserve, don't get me wrong I like you, but I just don't think you're member material.

You do not command, I've seen you command 2 times after you've been extended, if you try to hit me with the ''you don't play that much nallez'' I play almost every day and whenever I see you, you're just in the terrorist team minding your own business.
I barely see you moderate, you might add a comment ''stop harassing'' but that's it, you don't try to resolve the issue at all, might as well say that it's easier for a member to handle a situation, but it really isn't, use your powers instantly to shut someone up and there will be shots fired at you.
Maybe he did kinda give up after all.
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Hey Nallez first of all thank you for your so honest reply and opinion about me. Getting feedback specially negative ones are always appreciated, to have a look on it on what I still have to improve on. No one is perfect and we all try to become better and better and try to fix cons in an appropriate to be later maybe an outstanding member. But yeah as said no one is perfect and almost everyone of us will have things to work on it to make it to a better change. I won't deny that my main playtime is happening in the terrorist team of jb but this is because I simply enjoy it more to play games as a T or to rebell or whatsoever. I always try my best to see when the CT team is in need of a commander because the fun goes down. Then for sure I will try to get a spot in the CT team and command some funny rounds for the Ts. I won't deny also that I'm kinda more a bit one the more quiet perons in jb but is that really a negative thing at all? If I tell someone simply to stop harassing when he is breaking a rule which says don't insult or harass others, whatelse you expect from me I should do? I can for sure explain him that it is not allowed in our servers and that this attitude can lead to a ban if he continue like that but everyone should be aware in my eyes that being toxic or harassive is everywhere no matter where it is against any rule. Saying "stop being harassive" is self explanatory, isn't it? Being honest here as a member I simply would ask the rulebreaking regular to stop his insulting language and that we don't tollerate it inside our servers and if he still is not willing to listen I for sure would've powers to gag or mute him. I try to use common sense and would not instantly use my powers to solve a situation. I prefer to do it in a way more calm manner which is not taking all too serious and if I see someone is doing it constantly or crossing a line in general then I for sure step in and would say "Bro enough now, stop it" To my motivation part I can only tell you Nallez or Hunie I did not lose any motivation to look forward that nD and specially jb is and will still be enjoyable for all. If I wouldn't see it like that I would've left nD or jb already. And I'm even more than sure that with the help of members and admins inside the team I would be able not disappoint anyone of you and to be a great member in the team in the future once I get a chance with atleast a trail in the jb team to prove you all wrong about any doubts you have right now on me.
These users thanked the author SNap for the post:
ZeRo#1

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
PeshK

Post by PeshK »

hi
nice
cool
from kurdistan

yes from me
typed from phone wil edit later
Spoiler!
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Leftover wrote:
Nallez wrote:I honestly don't understand how everyone is saying ''Don't give up Snap you can do it'' and giving you motivation you don't deserve, don't get me wrong I like you, but I just don't think you're member material.

I barely see you moderate, you might add a comment ''stop harassing'' but that's it, you don't try to resolve the issue at all, might as well say that it's easier for a member to handle a situation, but it really isn't, use your powers instantly to shut someone up and there will be shots fired at you.
Maybe he did kinda give up after all.
Well it was more of a short summary of Nallez's opinion than anything.

After my own 2 week ND membership venture I'd say there's no reason at all for conning minor things, I'd only care for whenever applicant's a cunt or not.
Of course you ain't that, Snap, you are nice, active and tolerant which is really good, therefore here, have my juicy YES.
baby

Post by baby »

i've known snap for years now and i honestly have never seen him break any rules or hurt anybody ! he always bring a good vibe to the game has a very nice sense of humor and really mature and confident . as about the activity everytime i join i find him in the server and he seems to be friendly with everybody
one more thing is that i see alot of people say its hard to be a member , its true but for snap he had a lot of experience before and i think everyone has that first time to everything he got the member material its just a matter of time now
big yes is my vote ! GL
amiiz
nD** Fun Member

Post by amiiz »

Congratulations! Welcome to the Team,welldeserved!
Do what makes you happy,
FUCK EVERYONE's else opinion.
You need to do YOU,Enjoy the fucking moment Brah ~JeffSeid
Joel Miller

Post by Joel Miller »

Welcome to the team mate. Everything else is done already ;)
voodoo

Post by voodoo »

gz snap, welcome to the team :D
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

Congratulations! Welcome to the team, contact the best commander, the best member, the "who handles reports", the "who bans players", the "who everyone likes him", the german pro, the future admin, zeroooooo!
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

AmirSTheMlgBro wrote:Congratulations! Welcome to the Team,welldeserved!
Thanks boy!
Joel Miller wrote:Welcome to the team mate. Everything else is done already ;)
Thanks millah!
voodoo wrote:gz snap, welcome to the team :D
Thank you voodoo <3
[email protected] * wrote:Congratulations! Welcome to the team, contact the best commander, the best member, the "who handles reports", the "who bans players", the "who everyone likes him", the german pro, the future admin, zeroooooo!
Haha, thanks alot man appreciated alot, nice to be in the team!

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

Congrats my brother, feel free to PM me anytime for any questions. Good luck!
These users thanked the author stickysteez for the post:
SNap
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”

Return to “Accepted Applications”