View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:03 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

#16 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
Quote:
Hunie/Leftover decideded to leave the team before his trial was over.

PHAHAHAHA, so embarrasing. "Decideded" ouch!

Wow whee, what a meeting!

I do prefer the *'s instead of numbers in member tags, though.
Really excited for the /bounty, though!

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:07 am

#17 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
zapt0r wrote:
nD³ "team" | "name" e.x nD³ Jail | Lawliet

Access to handle all reports *

In charge of hosting regular team/member meetings, where he also collects the member's votes on applicants

Same features as nD¹, nD².

-So basically offloaded some of the report handling and brought back the member meeting chairman.
-Good to get a status update on the new servs
-Hunie off the team, KEK
-Grats to Xalus, just give him full access already. Whats the worst he can do, rig the gambling system? hehexd
-Frontpage is a good addition so people dont have to ask around the same old questions in the chatbox with their broken english.

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:57 am

#18 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
Congratulations everyone, you all deserve it, gratz SNap specially :D
Good luck for you Tixler, work better you can do it :)
And lawliet I'm happy for you, good job mate.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:43 am
nD** Runner Member

#19 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
those new tags aren't needed, nD* and nD** are enough, i was guessing that another * means permanent ban tool which makes effect in-game, handling all reports is pretty same as handling cheaters report, so you could have add * for handling cheaters report and another one for CT testers... but i guess no because it has nothing to do in the server, it's just something in the forum, something not needed to know about it, if there is a cheater i would call a member with permban tool instead of a member without it to clean the situation faster, i just want to say that handling all reports doesn't worth a star because it's not needed to know about it, it has nothing to do in the server, even the forum mod which makes more effects in-forum doesn't have a * but i'm still agree with the idea of moving some admins' tasks to members, and lawliet deserves more, maybe only one or two things prevent him from becoming admin, and about the numbers, they look so bad and i have everytime to come to forum or somewhere else to copy that number and paste it.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:19 am
nD** Fun Member

#20 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
Nice meeting,Congratulations Everyone!
for the members rank,i'd actually prefer the stars better than numbers.
Special Thanks to xalus for everything he is doing to improve the servers!

Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:46 am
Profile WWW

#21 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
I understand the tech admins aren't the most active within the community, but could you please rapid the cash reset request up.
It seemed to be accepted (individually for me and the requested members) but hasn't gone through.
This was requested 2 months ago, I can't imagine such a problem taking up this much time?

Gz to snap and all accepted trial players, well deserved y'all.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:23 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#22 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
those new tags aren't needed, nD* and nD** are enough, i was guessing that another * means permanent ban tool which makes effect in-game, handling all reports is pretty same as handling cheaters report, so you could have add * for handling cheaters report and another one for CT testers... but i guess no because it has nothing to do in the server, it's just something in the forum, something not needed to know about it, if there is a cheater i would call a member with permban tool instead of a member without it to clean the situation faster, i just want to say that handling all reports doesn't worth a star because it's not needed to know about it, it has nothing to do in the server, even the forum mod which makes more effects in-forum doesn't have a * but i'm still agree with the idea of moving some admins' tasks to members, and lawliet deserves more, maybe only one or two things prevent him from becoming admin, and about the numbers, they look so bad and i have everytime to come to forum or somewhere else to copy that number and paste it.

Not true at all. Handling other reports than the ones made on cheaters requires more common sense. And I do believe a 3rd star has an effect in game too to know that there is a member you could hit up in case a regular is going for a report on someone or already did it and this member could take it into account. He would be able to explain this member situations why he is going for a report or why he did report him. As you said it you prefer a member with 2 stars ingame when he can permban one and solve the situation easier when a member with 3 stars can get feedback about someone if it comes to have a better eye on someone which report he had to decline bcs of lacking proofs or to get a general feedback about missbehaving players/regulars to remind it aswell if this one gets reported in the future.

As for your number copying problem. Maybe change your name in your cfg and make it readonly when you then every time you go into cs you have it as you want?

All in all a good meeting in my eyes. To see so much new things will and got added is great. A way to say let's make nD great again and to see that the promotion of zaptOr was more than a genuine step to let someone be dedicated to bring so much fresh air inside all.
For sure not to forget how lucky we are that Xalus is offering so much of his time to let all of us enjoy more the servers we like to play speacially the main server jb which nD presents.

Congratz to SNap glad that you took your chance now to show you cupable of being a member now and hope you'll doing fine and prove all the ones with doubts better.

Glad to have Sticky and Nallez to be able too to handle CT access...I only wonder myself right now how potato wanna handle one if he is not able to use his microphone so I did not see a need to give him this opportunity aswell. It's no try to offend you potato in any way just in case you might feel something like that. I just don't know how you will be helpful in ths case.

Gratz Lawliet really deserved. Now move your lazy ass and close the reports :P

Declined ones keep ya head up work on given cons and extended ones fight harder to get your spot.

I hope for all the guys who like or love zm that they will get their server back. And that not random hope was given away by saying it will be probaly running again in 2-3 months if that is not the case. I have many friends who would like to see this server running again so hopefully Pukata will be able later to spend much of his freetime to let it happen.

Spoiler: show

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:23 pm
neonDragon Admin

#23 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
3 stars will take half of the screen when using amx_say, it already does with 2 stars.. prefer numbers.
Queen's Revenge wrote:
About the applicants to the jb team, I dont agree with the decisions.

Well, Snap was gonna be either accepted or declined, he was already extended once so extending his application was not a possibility. I don't think it's that bad, he's not a bad guy after all. He will need some help at the start, maybe more than others, but I believe he'll make it through. As for Tixler, yeah.. expected his application to be declined with the rest, it's w/e tho, extending his application changes nothing.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:07 pm

#24 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
Lawliet wrote:
As for Tixler, yeah.. expected his application to be declined with the rest

lol same here :P

Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:22 pm
Profile WWW

#25 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
gz guys

These kids...Image

Serselli?

Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:10 pm
Profile WWW

#26 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
nd3 0r nd*** is unbearable, its not needed or going to be usefully, Just make Lawliet an admin or keep him at ** but ask him to be the "head member" for team meetings, no need for a 3rd rank in a old/out dated ranking system.

14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
17:29 - LeoSteel : Ban sunvolt

Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:02 pm

#27 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
hahaha

Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:40 pm

#28 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
Gz

Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:53 pm
Profile WWW

#29 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
gz amir and sticky

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:25 pm

#30 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 25/02/18 - NEW MEMBER RANK
gz snap

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:06 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next