thought about it.

Talk about the community, our servers and forums or suggest new ideas to us.
Army life

thought about it.

Post by Army life »

okay, so hello everyone, please dont consider this as spam , if i have posted it on wrong selection.
okay i will stary over in 2016 i think, or when i began at 2017.
some how, a guy name, zero well hes the uncle, suspected me ,that i dit use wall hack.
now heres the point, it might be redicilous that im confestin, and im not carin at this time if i get banned, or not ,but still as i thought ,and thought that it is a shame for me not telling it.
1.its true that i"ve hacked using wh back in 2017 i think when i was nosteamer however heres the stupid think, that i used them to check the hackers and i was so stupid by doing it but still i wanted to help the cts who where so angry killed by hackers, honestly no one would care about it so consider this as folish i am .
2.some proff of wh while i have report some one .u would probly see like it invisible gun back at report accepted by waschera, he dint even check about that.
3.i told kontra about this, how i was hackin in nd.
i think told some ,in forum but they dint really care about it .

honeslty im not trolling about this and you might think evidence , in old accepted post , by waschera.
oh and at the end , if i get ban would, not care but at least im tellin the truth about me.
Fbi law enforcment
KING SNEL

Re: thought about it.

Post by KING SNEL »

OK I ADMIT IT I LOVE YOU OK i fucking love you and it breaks my heart when i see you play with someone else or anyone commenting in your profile i just want to be your girlfriend and put a heart in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in skype all night and watch a movie together but you just seem so uninterested in me it fucking kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to remove you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to either love me back or remove me and NEVER contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you don't love me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my friendlist would kill me everyday of my pathetic life.
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
gal
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

KING SNEL wrote:
Spoiler!
OK I ADMIT IT I LOVE YOU OK i fucking love you and it breaks my heart when i see you play with someone else or anyone commenting in your profile i just want to be your girlfriend and put a heart in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in skype all night and watch a movie together but you just seem so uninterested in me it fucking kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to remove you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to either love me back or remove me and NEVER contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you don't love me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my friendlist would kill me everyday of my pathetic life.
What's the origin of that?

OT:
iirc admitting hack is the same as hacking, remember some vague discussion in admin private about it but eh maybe things changed now.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

@split moon
mistakes always happen and this community always give a second chance to who deserves, you told everyone the truth also you didn't get banned aswell this happened before a long time, it was a mistake but you wanted to help so i guess you won't get banned and you will stay here ;) but i'm not an admin to make a decision xD let's wait for an admin...
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Wouldnt care about it if you didnt hack for a full year. U stopped after testing or finding some hackers by using hacks?
You should never use hacks in nd servers. There is a programm to have like wh vision to check on demos, if you want to find out if someone uses wallhack you should use that instead. Anyone knows the name for it?
Image Image
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

kami (GER] wrote: Anyone knows the name for it?
x-spectate and hlae, idk if they still work
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Shadi wrote:
kami (GER] wrote: Anyone knows the name for it?
x-spectate and hlae, idk if they still work
Hlae's (if I'm right about what it really is) still out there in some communities today and works quite nicely, in few servers even regulars have the ability to spectate with hlae.
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

sorry for going off-topic, but don't connect to servers who are protected by VAC like nD servers using Half-life AfterEffects, it will give you a permanent ban.
These users thanked the author [email protected] * for the post:
Army life
Army life

Post by Army life »

kami (GER] wrote:Wouldnt care about it if you didnt hack for a full year. U stopped after testing or finding some hackers by using hacks?
You should never use hacks in nd servers. There is a programm to have like wh vision to check on demos, if you want to find out if someone uses wallhack you should use that instead. Anyone knows the name for it?
you know the hack which are esp well thats shit im telling now,
they often, are with name , so what i dit was only findin the hackers name and killing them before the calls opens. brb still i fucked up my self
Fbi law enforcment
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

sry, but this thread is confusing me. :?
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Toti
VIP

Post by Toti »

What do u want now???
PoP^

Post by PoP^ »

Toti wrote:What do u want now???
ass :violence-snipersmiley:
User banned 1 Day for this post
Tomato
VIP

Post by Tomato »

No one cares you still shit with wallhack
Army life

Post by Army life »

austria_wien wrote:sry, but this thread is confusing me. :?
how is this threat tconfusing you?
you mean yo, dint understant everythink i said ?

althought, this is just a real confest!
Fbi law enforcment
Toti
VIP

Post by Toti »

Split Moon wrote:
austria_wien wrote:sry, but this thread is confusing me. :?
how is this threat tconfusing you?
you mean yo, dint understant everythink i said ?

althought, this is just a real confest!
but this threat confusd my two i mean dint understent like sereosley

Return to “neonDragon Discussion”