[Accepted] Nallez's Application v2

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Thierry Henry

Re: This is out of nowhere, really

Post by Thierry Henry »

Apple wrote:Agree with Lite, big no
3 Months since the last time you've been active in jailbreak and you come with a BS reply with no constructive arguments besides some random shit from LITE.
This guy had 0 sense in his comments and besides this you should've thanked him instead of making these kind of replies.
You've been a member for f*ck sake you know how these applications go and yet getting out of your position of power and become another troll?
Sorry to be off topic but these kind of people trigger me a lot, besides should get a forum ban for not following kallekanin's post on how to reply on an application.

GL further on Nallez.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
~LITE~

Post by ~LITE~ »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
3 Months since the last time you've been active in jailbreak and you come with a BS reply with no constructive arguments besides some random shit from LITE.
This guy had 0 sense in his comments and besides this you should've thanked him instead of making these kind of replies.
You've been a member for f*ck sake you know how these applications go and yet getting out of your position of power and become another troll?
Sorry to be off topic but these kind of people trigger me a lot, besides should get a forum ban for not following kallekanin's post on how to reply on an application.

GL further on Nallez.
You may only respond to an application using the following ways:

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

Conclusion: yes/no because **insert reason*

Short message: **example: Good luck, I hope you get it**

So to put it in words, you have to list the pros and cons, sum up the conclusion and then you may write a short good luck wish. Any replies other than the above will be deleted.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Yellow lightning wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:

GL further on Nallez.

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

So to put it in words, you have to list the pros and cons, sum up the conclusion and then you may write a short good luck wish. Any replies other than the above will be deleted.
There is a difference between moderating and replying.
Also LITE I don't get what you're doing on this application, or the forums in general.
You are trying to point me out that I have to post in a format, which is invalid as I'm moderating.
You should already have all your forums account banned for having multiple forum accounts, which you should know is not allowed.
Stop making up bullsh*t on people you don't like.
Legit there's no point for you to even reply to this as you are totally in the wrong, attempting on a wannabe member moderation, which in my eyes will never happen that you will get ANY powers within this community.
Stop your stupid behavior and start growing up and don't even type your algerian friends to reply to this, so you don't have to, because I know how you are, hence why I've already deleted you ages ago from Steam.
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post:
~LITE~
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
uXX

Post by uXX »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Yellow lightning wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:

GL further on Nallez.

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

There is a difference between moderating and replying.
Also LITE I don't get what you're doing on this application, or the forums in general.
You are trying to point me out that I have to post in a format, which is invalid as I'm moderating.
You should already have all your forums account banned for having multiple forum accounts, which you should know is not allowed.
Stop making up bullsh*t on people you don't like.
Legit there's no point for you to even reply to this as you are totally in the wrong, attempting on a wannabe member moderation, which in my eyes will never happen that you will get ANY powers within this community.
Stop your stupid behavior and start growing up and don't even type your algerian friends to reply to this, so you don't have to, because I know how you are, hence why I've already deleted you ages ago from Steam.
no wonder why algerians should get banned from this community

in topic : nallez you are very nice guy and funny,i vote YES
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

Lite thank you for the effort but that post doesn't need a moderation and you're also off-topic now my friend.

anyway nallez, your forum activity are very low now, you have to prove them my friend, good luck again.
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Dear Nallez,
Besides being a charlatan, you are quite a funny and cool person and the server needs someone that can bring some fun. When it comes to being a member, I think you'll do your job well and in a fair way. Just hope you don't lose a bit of your fun side if you're given membership, but since it is part of you, I think that won't be a problem. Imo, you're needed in the team.

Please DO NOT give powers to this crazy guy.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Next person going off-topic in here will find him- or herself banned. I'm tired of all the crap that is going on just because nobody is reading the rules.
Conor McGregor

Post by Conor McGregor »

This guy is legend afc yes
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

You need to check that emotion Patrick

User banned 3 days for this post.
Told you to stay on topic.
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Pls Randy, follow the guide of how to reply in an application or admins are going to have to stop ignoring you and only punish other people.
SCARFACE

Post by SCARFACE »

Nallez, you're such a great guy, you are the perfect member for nD Jail, you are friendly, your english and your accent is very nice, I'd like to say, even if you don't get accepted ( I'm sure you will ) you will be always the best one :)
It's totally a YES from me <3
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

i think he sshud get member Hes Very Good Player
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

cuddly teddy bear wrote:i think he sshud get member Hes Very Good Player
fuk cuddle where u been never see u jb???
nallez i come back now when i have some free time and i see you didnt get accepted, maybe admins should re-think and put the 'active' players that deserves a spot in the team a chance, and re-think what they should do with the current members.. no names!! but we all know who it is.
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
Путинтебяобстрелит
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Re: Nallez's Application v2

Post by zapt0r »

Accepted

Welcome to the team. Contact me on Steam for further details.
Regards,
zapt0r
[email protected] *

Re: Nallez's Application v2

Post by [email protected] * »

Congratulations!! feel free to ask zero!

Return to “Accepted Applications”