[Declined] nD jail application

All declined Applications are stored here.
ScubaSteve

nD jail application

Post by ScubaSteve »

Applicants
- Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:146894043 0 00:11 140 0
- NickName :-[40 cal]-.Scuba
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :I have had admin in a 40cal server for 2 years then it shutdown
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 4 hours +
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? 2 or so years ago
- Do you have a working mic?Yes
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers. I like to hang out with friends. work hard in school know a bunch about different stuff mainly government and sports. I can speak a little Russian and German me and a friend are trying to learn them.
My motivation:
My motivation is to help improve the Nd experience to new players and when admin or member is on i can help. I am in these situations a lot of times where theirs team killers and such with nobody else to do anything. If I can get member i can make sure non of this happens when theirs nobody else I enjoy the ND community as long as i have been playing and i know a lot of the amx_ command. I hope you will give me a chance. Thank you
- Only serious applications will be considered
Last edited by ScubaSteve on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bob Vegana

Re: nD jail application

Post by Bob Vegana »

And what is your motivation for helping to moderate the servers? Know that this bit is the most important one in an application.

Aside from that, I have never seen/noticed you in any of ND servers, jailbreak included. Do you play when it's night in Europe or something? If not, you can't except yourself to be a valid candidate out of the blue. You earn it through hard work and loyalty (typically).

If you wish to become a valid membet candidate, begin with activity first, both in-game and forums. Your next step is to basically be a meaningful, important presence in the community, especially in the server you are applying for, forums as well.
I will be more specific once you get your activity up.
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

Hello! first of all you have to be active in both forum and game, if you're active you have to be well known, after that try to be helpful by moderation people and teach them the rules... if you need help in rules or something you are free to ask the members...
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

hey ScubaSteve

pros:
knowledge the rules
Good commander
helpfull
your english level is very good
active in game

cons:
not active on forum.

my vote is blank for now

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
ScubaSteve

Post by ScubaSteve »

Thank you for your guys honest opinions and I understand if i don't get member and ill try to be more active on forums so thanks for checking this post out.
Toti
VIP

Post by Toti »

Pros:
-Good english

Cons:
-Retard
-Freekiller
-Doesn't know the rules
-Arrogant
-Fragwhore

It's No from me
These users thanked the author Toti for the post:
uXX
pl0t

Post by pl0t »

Hi Scuba,

I've never seen you before this application, so its really hard to say anything about you.

You may be more active on forum and increase your activity if you really want to become a member.

It's a no for me.
Good luck with your application.
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus
~LITE~

Post by ~LITE~ »

Hello
I had never see you playing before in the server
I had never see you in the forum that's mean that you need to be more active and try to lett the auther players know you
I had never see a report from you
Or some topics here
I am sure you need to work hard before you try again
From me its a no and good luck
uXX

Post by uXX »

Yellow lightning wrote:Hello
I had never see you playing before in the server
I had never see you in the forum that's mean that you need to be more active and try to lett the auther players know you
I had never see a report from you
Or some topics here
I am sure you need to work hard before you try again
From me its a no and good luck
going to suicide because of your english

User banned 3 days for this post.
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

i've never seen u in the jailbreak server i think u're unactive, also u're not on a right age to moderate people on neonDragon Servers

Pros
Nothing

Cons
-Retard
-Freekiller
-Doesn't know the rules
-Arrogant
-Fragwhore

Agree with toti xd its a No from me
ScubaSteve

Post by ScubaSteve »

BTW im sorry i didnt realize my name on here was diffrent then in game in game im -[40 cal]-.* Scuba also IDES the reason u never see me on is because your either on the wrong server or just blind and u called me a retard
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hello Scuba,

I don't know you that well. I kinda saw you now playing inside JB since 3-4 weeks. I realized it was you when I played today together with you that this applicant must be you. What I can say is that I never had problems with you but I also can't say much because I had a small time where I been a little bit inactive. What I could see so far from you is that you seem to be an enjoyable player to play with. You command and what a plus is for me I don't even need to ask you. I did not saw you freekilling someone or just causing troubles. I actually don't know where you get the hate from. I either missed something or you must just have done something that guys reply like that here in your application. Where I even wanna ask those guys to stop spreading so much hate and come up with a way more polite cons he can improve on. Now I'm gonna try list up what I see coming from you and on what you have to work on.

PROS:
-Commands (try to do it with a bit more fun, so players can feel you enjoy it aswell)
-Good english level
-Slowly trying to raise up your forum activity ( by that is as an advice not only the chatbox meant...try to be more active in different topics and share your thoughts inside there so the admins and all others can see where your thoughts are going)

Neutrals:
-Commanding skills ( I'm sure the more often you command it's getting easier for you and you gonna manage to command some more enjoyable rounds for the players)

CONS:
-Forum activity (so far right now)
-Moderation (start moderating the rulebreakers and the toxic players we have inside there...do it in a calm manner and whilst being polite)
-Reports (start reporting more cheaters and rulebreakers in general as for harassive persons you asked friendly before to stop being so toxic before you go for a report)

(maybe existing) CONS:
-Loosing your cool if trolls try to go on your nerves???
-Arrogant???
-Lack of rule knowledge???

The last part I used as "maybe" cons since I get the feeling this is the reason why some guys called you a retard which is not okay if they come up with such an attitude inside an application.

Conclusion:
I would suggest you to work hard on the given cons and to improve on all given criticism by others. As for now I sadly would have to give you a -no- now. For 2 reasons. 1st) I do believe it is just to early for you to apply right now...you should stay more active and fix all cons before giving you the trust to be a member in the jail team. You do lack on different things and you're not well known enough by others. I do believe you are not standing out of the crowd enough with the needed authority you need. 2nd) You asked me so often who I am...I do have no problem with that but I think I can say I'm almost known by all regulars we have...no matter they know me in a good or bad way but it shows me that you must be to new to this community bcs I don't know you really too and I'm one of the most active jail members if I didn't had my breaks the last times.

Wish you all the best for your application and hope you get on a later time the chance to show you are able to deserve a spot in the team. Try to work hard for it.
Damnnnn I wrote another freaking long paragraph...but yeah thats just me ;)
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
SNap
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

doesnt know anything about the nd community or how things work here. + this statement he made is so meaningless in itself but he thinks he changes something with it? lack of knowledge, lack of sense. -> http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=30955
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post:
Bob Vegana
Image Image
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

kami (GER] wrote:doesnt know anything about the nd community or how things work here. + this statement he made is so meaningless in itself but he thinks he changes something with it? lack of knowledge, lack of sense. -> http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=30955
Why you gotta be so ruuuude???

Yes he lack of knowledge but he atleast try to get used more to all. He for sure wont have a chance right now to get membership but making a step forward is a good choice...even if just with a presentation...don't you think so???
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:doesnt know anything about the nd community or how things work here. + this statement he made is so meaningless in itself but he thinks he changes something with it? lack of knowledge, lack of sense. -> http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=30955
Why you gotta be so ruuuude???

Yes he lack of knowledge but he atleast try to get used more to all. He for sure wont have a chance right now to get membership but making a step forward is a good choice...even if just with a presentation...don't you think so???
Hey guy I know not all of you know me and I am trying to meet new players to help or old players I dont yet know I have been on a lot of jailbreak and I took a break for a while because my internet on pc was messing up so if you guys want to know me HI
where does he present himself? i mean, yeah he posted in presentations but does this mean that what he wrote in his topic gives us any information about him? in this case it just shows that he is in need of posting something somewhere even if it has no content in it to get his postcount up. do you know him better by reading his presentation? nope. all i know is that he has no sense for grammar and that he s trying to tell us something that is not important and has 0 content to get to know him better.

PS: by all means, the recruitment corner has always and will always be a warzone, if you are not up for the job you will get demolished here. if you are up for it, you ll be able to fight back and show that you are up for the job.
showing applicants their weak side is what i do, it isnt rude to make aware of lack.
Image Image

Return to “Declined Applications”