Should CTs allow Ts to kill them after /lr?

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes: 62
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Patrick wrote:There will be a poll made regarding the issue of CT’s letting T kill them after LR. We'd like you guys to vote and use your voice.
We are fully aware that such a rule wont prevent it from happening, but can help to reduce the amount of CTs letting this happen.
Use your voice and vote and let us know what your opinion on this is.

1). Yes. CTs should be allowed to let the T kill them even if they manage to win the /lr.
2). No. We need to be more strict and make it clear to follow the game's dynamic by letting the person winning the /lr take the win.

This poll will end on the 19th of January and a decision will be made by the admin team.
[email protected] *

Re: Should CTs allow Ts to kill them after /lr?

Post by [email protected] * »

So guys, what's the issue when a terrorist gets his /lr and the CTs let him to kill them? i just want to see how the people think about it.
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

I will tell you why i vote no
I think that cts must kill the ts if he win lr because:
As we know there is alot of players who got golden katana and we know that 50%of their lrs win was like this the cts let the t kilk him i think if there is a rule to stop this we will have more pro players because evry lr win will be because of the way that the t play and we will stop the spécial traitment too because i know a guy who got golden katana 2 times by the help of his friend
And also i know another guy with golden katana old one who don't even know how to do gt
And this is my opinion
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

For noobs this would be a horrible rule. And for cts that don't need to win, they will feel like douchebags.

I know that my reasons are shit. But I just can't explain why I don't want this rule to get added. I just hate it.

And btw lite, Stop bluffing atta your ass. If there is a guy with a golden katana he must have worked hard for it. And if there is a golden katana guy that doesn't know how to do gtoss then he knows how to other stuff.
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

If you wanna let the T kill you then just let him kill you without wasting time playing the game since you're gonna let him kill you anyway.
These users thanked the author Lawliet for the post:
Lite sensei
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Note that the question is 'Should CTs allow Ts to kill them after /lr?'. As in, if they both play the LR, should the CT be allowed to let the T win anyways? Personally I think it's a huge waste of time, if you want to let the T win just let him kill you as soon as he picks you for a lr.
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post:
Bob Vegana
STEAM_0:0:51774830
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

My opinion on that is that I don't see any harm to let the T win even if he lost the game he choose in /lr. What counts is that the T had to gain his /lr after a competition vs many other Ts. To get to a Ts /lr as a CT is not really that hard since they have advantages to succeed the round. If even someone get the golden katana by help from others where is the prob then? He still had to spent much hours in JB for what he deserve something like a golden katana aswell. And also to not forget it he wont get any other money or achievement after he finished all. The only thing I would suggest is that if someone is willing to get his stats reset that he loose his golden katana aswell so he don't have that golden katana and the chance to get new easy money then by solving all achievements again.
Let the T win and give him some money...the CT already earned mostly 450$ which is not a low ammount of money.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

I don't think it's a problem because the CT lost against the T by the assent of himself, but if you want him to kill you, no need to play the lr game since he will kill you so just let him kill you when the /lr starts.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

I personally don't let anyone kill me if I win. I don't see the point of playing LR if you are going to get killed regardless of the outcome. Additionally, it takes up a lot of unnecessary time when you play LR and then proceeds to play around after you allow the T to kill you.

Last request is a game for the last surviving T where he can fight his way to victory/survival by defeating all the CTs. I will stand by, if you lose, you die. If you suck at the game, then it's too bad - start practising or pick lr's like Russian roulette where it comes down to chance.
Regards,
zapt0r
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

lmfao inb4 u get a strike 3 for letting a terrorist win a spray contest even tho he lost. wonder why this community is going down the shit drain with this ''be more strict'' shit lol.

No for real yes the CT should allow the T to kill him if he allowes it. never been a problem before so why should it now.
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post (total 2):
doeda, cuddly teddy bear
Army life

Post by Army life »

it seems ridiculous and it would be unfair.

hell no
Fbi law enforcment
SosA

Post by SosA »

KaitoKid wrote:Note that the question is 'Should CTs allow Ts to kill them after /lr?'. As in, if they both play the LR, should the CT be allowed to let the T win anyways? Personally I think it's a huge waste of time, if you want to let the T win just let him kill you as soon as he picks you for a lr.
This makes a lot for sense now
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

if the T lost the lr but the CT says that it is okay with him that the T kills him let the T kill him but kill the T afterwards, since he lost.
if the CTs kill the T even though the CT he lost against said he could kill him, it wouldnt be against any rule.

tl/dr: let the T kill the CT but still kill him afterwards, or kill the T instanly when he loses. so there is no special treatment. (T gains some cash for the kill, gets closer to finishing his achievements)

so yeah, its okay to allow the T to kill you when he lost, but he needs to be killed by the teammates.
Image Image
gigabyte_gamer

Post by gigabyte_gamer »

Yes.
Come on.. Jailbreak is all about having fun and stuff. This is not some competetive gameplay.
If the T requests, The CT can allow him(t) to kill him(ct)
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

This is really fishy. Everyone in this topic(Or I guess the majority) is agreeing on letting the t kill the ct at the start of the lr instead of just wasting time doing lr. Or They could do the lr and if the ct win, The T can kill him for the cash but cts will kill him afterwards. These are the only things people are agreeing on. Yet there is still a lot of people saying that Cts shouldn't let Ts win. Why?

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”